APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

Sorry Mr. 2 time MVP, who has more Super Bowl wins than the Vikings and Lions combined!

[running the table intensifies]

I'm literally sorry. I will sacrifice my boipuss to Aaron "It's Not Gay If You Look Away" Godgers as an act of penance

I'm really really sorry

we're sorry

Sorry mr. Elite

sorry that it took a hail mary followed by a FG in the last 3 seconds of a game against a 3-10 team for you to actually look good, jake gyllenhaal.

at least you were good in brokeback mountain!

You forgot to say LE REFBALL you butthurt Vicuck/Loin/Bare fan

I'm sorry you've fallen so far that you're Lions-tier now, needing refball to beat the Barkley Bears

>refball
Where?

broncos fan actually. nice insecurity though ya little bitch lol.

>lol
haha lol

as a packer fan i thought our defense actually got better after the seahawks game. But it's still throw the ball 10-20 yards and completed. everything else we're good against but that.

Go Pack Go!

I'm actually starting to think that Rodgers is bisexual rather than flat-out gay. There's only so much anyone could put up with Olivia Munn if they weren't genuinely attracted to her.

>refball
if anything the Packers got refballed by da burrs.
So much shit not called

Blessed by God-Emperor Trump and Kek. Packers going to meme into a Superb Owl win.

>Sup Forums is all of a sudden homophobic

Shit... trump won and now this happened.... the world really is going to hell

fuck 2016

>all of a sudden
gays are mentally ill

>if a guy has any interaction with another man, he's gay
Neckbeard logic

can someone please explain to me why Sup Forums is so convinced that Aaron Rodgers is homosex

Here's a history lesson from an oldfag

>2010 season
>Packers are ass, but go on a run late in the season and make the Super Bowl
>Steelers are the favorites on Sup Forums to win it
>ONE FOR DUH OTHER FUMB!
>a Steelers namefag named Steelersfag shit talks a Packers tripfag named Judas Kiss
>the 2 weeks leading up to the Owl are nothing but shitflinging between the two fanbases
>Steelersfag is confident they'll blow out the Packers
>Packers win
>Steelersfag starts making threads the same time every day asking "how it feels to know the Super Bowl MVP is gay" with a picture of Rodgers
>completely baseless
>it gets debunked a billion times
>Steelersfag leaves Sup Forums
>newfriends and butthurt Shitcago 'fans' see his shitposts and think they're real

>losing 4 in a row
>good

insightful. thank you oldfriend