Southern Europeans mostly live in apartments

Southern Europeans mostly live in apartments
Northern Europeans mostly live in houses

Is this true?

VERY important question in the OP

People in city centers live in apartments, people outside city centers live in houses.
See you in your next thread:

>Southern Europeans mostly live in city centers
>Northern Europeans mostly live outside city centers

>Is this true

that's disgusting, inserting your dick on the toilet water just to silence the noise, like who cares if they heard you pissing,

Wow, fillipino always no manners

I don't see that as inappropriate, like are you gay? men piss simple, no bullshit needed, unlike touching some dirty water just to please people, that's abnormal

no

I piss using an elaborate ritual that involves me praising the thundred god Pērkons and doing a 360.

Have you ever visited Europe? You HAVE to do it here. In some countries like Italy they actively control if there is any noice and even if you piss on the side you will get a fine so i strongly suggest putting your dick in the water

lol filipinos aren't so great after all, I bet you even pee standing up

no

kek

Flips truely are a savage people

>will get a fine

short jail sentences are also a possibility.

Last time I was out eating in a restaurant I was too lazy to get my dick all the way down to the water so one of the other men in the toilet heard me pissing and reported it to the staff.
Luckily they promised not to press charges if I would just pay and leave immediately.

>Northern European
>Comes from a country where most """houses""" are actually semidetached terrace apartments
>Still thinks the inverse is true

>it isn't a house if it is small

>living underneath some stairs together with an owl and no electric light is acceptable in england

Don't be racist to wizards

they take our jobs.

Toilet water is just as clean as the water coming out of the tap, or at least in rich countries it is.

I sometimes leave a bit of poo stuck at the back of the bowl just touching the water so it doesn't flush away

This desu. I always laugh at brit """"houses"""". What's the point of owning a 500 sq. ft. """"house"""".

Why? Does it keep the crocs coming up from the sewers away? Or is it spider repelant?

Why is it less of a house if it is smaller?

Most middle class Germans and Spaniards live in flats, i bet it is why they have so few children.

>Literally attached to other """houses"""
>Literally owned by the same aristocrat/company/council that owns all the other """houses"""
>Literally only one step up from living in a slum

>>Literally attached to other """houses"""

Yeah that is how most of our houses are, they're sitll houses.

>>Literally owned by the same aristocrat/company/council that owns all the other """houses"""

What? Lad this is generation BARRAATT

>>Literally only one step up from living in a slum
Not really though

I agree our houses aren't as good as other anglo countries but there isn't much we can do about that due to population density. They're still houses even if they're smaller though.

Kek