This time it's working for real. It took me fucking forever...

This time it's working for real. It took me fucking forever, but I finally figured out how to execute the jpeg in the right sequence for the script.

Y'all just got fuckin shrekt.

#YOPO

Hey OP

I don't think it works, Sup Forumsuddy

/thread

Step one

Step two

those are two different people, dipshit

skeleton

say

your just wanting people to post in your thread fag.

nigger

I don't believe it. You

Nigga they are both me.

lying

fag

sack

of

got

wtf it worked! how???? posting from my phone

shit.

Test part one

/thread

test part two

I only need one respose so OP can shvove the rest of them up his ass. He'll enjoy it.
Perfection

ayy lmao

It let me post twice. Faggot.

ayyylmao

2 :D

if don't reply to this believe this faggot

bullshit

/thread x2

this one is the third

/thread x3

Don't work

wtf guys. it's legit. how does this work?

Time to test this shit

kek or some shit

Testin

Test 2. You're a fag If this posts.

Fuck you dude, one of them is me.

how does this work?

hi

hi again

Get

Hi

Fucked

Niglets

I REJECT the word 'Proletariat.' The Jew who coined the word meant by 'Proletariat,' not the oppressed, but those who work with their hands. And those who work with their intellects are stigmatized bluntly as 'Bourgeois.' It is not the character of a man's life which forms the basis of this classification, it is simply the occupation - whether a man works with his brain or with his body. And in this turbulent mass of the hand-workers the Jew recognized a new power which might perhaps be his instrument for the gaining of that which is his ultimate goal: World supremacy, the destruction of the national States.

And while the Jew 'organizes' these masses, he organizes business, too, at the same time. Business was depersonalized, i.e., Judaized. Business lost the Aryan character of work: it became an object of speculation. Master and man were torn asunder . . . and he who created this class division was the same person who led the masses in their opposition to this class division, led them not against his Jewish brethren, but against the last remnants of independent national economic life.

watch dis nigga post 10 times

>1

>2-10

Niggers

I REJECT the word 'Proletariat.' The Jew who coined the word meant by 'Proletariat,' not the oppressed, but those who work with their hands. And those who work with their intellects are stigmatized bluntly as 'Bourgeois.' It is not the character of a man's life which forms the basis of this classification, it is simply the occupation - whether a man works with his brain or with his body. And in this turbulent mass of the hand-workers the Jew recognized a new power which might perhaps be his instrument for the gaining of that which is his ultimate goal: World supremacy, the destruction of the national States.

And while the Jew 'organizes' these masses, he organizes business, too, at the same time. Business was depersonalized, i.e., Judaized. Business lost the Aryan character of work: it became an object of speculation. Master and man were torn asunder . . . and he who created this class division was the same person who led the masses in their opposition to this class division, led them not against his Jewish brethren, but against the last remnants of independent national economic life.

AGAIN BITCHES, Fight me.

Black people

lies

liessssssss

>>
Anonymous 05/06/17(Sat)00:02:37 No.731663326▶
File: 1494000566500.jpg (19 KB, 300x300)
19 KB
(OP)
Hey OP
>>
Anonymous 05/06/17(Sat)00:03:18 No.731663378▶ 1
>>
Anonymous 05/06/17(Sat)00:03:43 No.731663417▶2
>>
Anonymous 05/06/17(Sat)00:04:07 No.731663454▶
File: 1493927059814.png (138 KB, 517x375)
138 KB
I don't think it works, Sup Forumsuddy
>>

BAIT

This is the twelfth time i've posted niggggggger

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGER

NÎIIIÎIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGER

POSTING AGAIN BECAUSE YOU'RE A NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEER

let's do this

how did you bypass it? I can only post once

Stupidity is rampant in this thread

>r8/8 4 taking the b8

let's do this again
fucking liar

Shit I better not waste my only post then

?????? that's not what mine shows. anyone else? OP is legit

sure

Armenians : lying since 1930

YEAH RIGHT!!!

Step three profit!

Gormp
Gormp
Gormp
Gormp

Fuckin people falling for this (you) seeking kike

You didn't put step 1..?

Gormp

TFW

djdj

djdjd

fake

shit

I'M HERE AGAIN!

TFW 2

K

And?

My dog used to give me rimjobs when I was 11

I have a dream involving this man in the picture.

>Be in a bubble bath with John or ReviewBrah from TheReportOfTheWeek.
>He is positioned to where he his sitting on my left thigh, his body is turned towards mine.
>He is telling me his concerns about his show, specifically about his loss of income.
>I remind him that it will get better for him as he is a hard worker.
>We discuss other topics as well such as new fast food items.
>He becomes passionate about an upcoming burger from Wendy's.
>He stops mid sentence and begins urinating on my right thigh and stomach.
>I don't stop him as he has to concentrate on his flow.
>He picks up right where he stopped off and I begin rinse the shampoo out of his hair.
>I start to comb his hair back to where his part is on the opposite side of his head where he normally does.
>This makes him furrow his brow, you could tell he didn't like it.
>I start referring to him as "Lecturer", and it puts a smile on his face, and allows me to continue combing his hair.
>He begins doze off as he is very relaxed.
>He slips off my thigh and his penis brushes up against mine.
>He gets startled and notices his penis and my penis are not erect, but the blood was flowing rapidly.
>His eyes drearily gaze into mine and we both start to close in on each other's lips.
>Our shortwave radio has a new episode of The Voice of the Report of the Week.
>This distracts us and we don't kiss.

This is the point where I wake up. Does anyone else have this fantasy?

I do now

I think he's so attractive because he's a man's man.

I'll just put a chair under the doorknob.

>I'll just put a chair under the doorknob.