post your acid experiences and AMA

>be me
>in high school
>one night get 10 strip
>Sitting in friends ford ranger when it kicks in
>listening to the radio
>Turn the page by bob seger
>he say "ringing in ya head'
>spend about an hour frozen just laughing at in ya head.

I know it's not the most exciting story.

how'd it go OP?

did half a tab of nbome the other week, worst choice i ever made

bump
I know you're here faggots

I trip a bunch of times in high school.
One more story.
>Be me
>go swimming
>get swimmers ear
>doctor gives me ear drops
>that night get another 10 strip
>put ear drops in ear
>have bad reaction
>ear drum swells up so much it burst
>hurts like a bitch
>fucking acid kicks in
>try to explain to mom I'm in pain and shit
>can't stop laughing and smiling

Never told my mom I was on acid, she just thought I was nuts.

she knew, she just didn't say shit

sat in bed for I'd say an hour and a half getting gradually more lightheaded, turned on some trippy ass beats and melded into the flow of the song somewhere along the line. it was like I'm experiencing all that shit and all my senses through one unified outlet

Can you compare it to shrooms? I love shrooms in the sense that they make me feel like its the first time I smoked weed. Intense visuals and my thought can get deep and carried away if I don't check myself when I shroom alone.

Can you join this thread?

acid's like getting drunk off glitter

So like a happy unicorn fantasy land?

never done shrooms. tonight was my first experience with psychadelics

it's like that sometimes for me but i'm a faggot
could just as easily be a mystical journey through the universal consciousness or some crazy hell vision, depends on you

I wrote a bunch of tripped out bullshit in notepad over the course of the trip, will post if interest

The second time i did acid i took 3 tabs
>met with some nigs
>smoked a blunt
>they were selling crack out of the car.
>I get super paranoid being with them
>get out of car
>no idea where i am
>strip naked
>go swimming in a lake
>still naked
>oob experience. I see aliens
>alternate realities while im laying down
>cops send me to mental hospital

I was in there for 3 days because there was no doctor at the hospital who could approve my release.

It would have been a great trip if i wasnt hanging out with sketchy ass people

tripped on acid and I saw shadows of bunnies with long ass teeth on the wall and I was confused af as to why they were on my wall tryna be scary but they're just bunnies lol

Sure. Love to see and hear how others minds let loose while tripping.

I feel you on the 'it depends on you' part of it. I've always believed shrooming just unleashes your innermost ponderings. Happy or Insecure/scary thoughts.

>three tabs
>watched Microcosmos and saw pinwheels in the clouds in the opening scene
>had a four hour discussion freshman-tier philosophy discussion with a long-haired hippy motherfucker
>smoked weed
>started to freak out
>fruck out
>friend's gf gets into my bed after i've isolated myself to avoid the anxiety and apologizes to me for my behavior

I still don't know exactly what that last thing was about. I think I'd try it again since I'm much less of an autist now

I started seeing each moment as a page of a book, then I got lost and didn't know what page I was on.

pause comprehend sowave desheben truuuth will it still understand me? thanks man i feel this buu buu
there is a foward lineation to everything
love bianca dont let her go
dont outside
its all part of a greater message
11:23
6:30-12:00

Life is about iterations.
Fractals explain everything.

felt like I was inducted into the flow and vibe of the songs while this was happening, couldn't even tell if my eyes were open or closed because it was all one continuous beat and rhythym

Smoking weed on acid is very different from smoking weed/taking acid alone.

I smoke weed everyday and I just love it when I'm 4 hours into my trip and then I can smoke a bowl and go to the moon, but I can understand how the intensity can be uncomfortable for some.

I just love it.

It wasn't so much the smoking weed (I smoked two ounces a week at that point), it was more being in a social situation (which happened to involved smoking) with a woman to whom I was attracted (that caused me to go full autismo). Like I said, I think I could handle it now.

Damn bro, I bet that was awkward as hell.

Holy fuck, it was potentially the worst experience in a short lifetime of bad experiences. I repeated a comment I had just made, immediately realized I repeated myself, and started panicking about how I was make the situation awkward, which, of course, just made it that much more unbearable.

Then *she* apologized to *me*

Again, that's the most unbelievable part from my perspective

My last trip, the visuals in my head all had an intense distortion to them and I recognized it from zooming your FOV out in video games.

Essentially I was seeing things my visions in as close to 360 degrees as I could. There really is nothing else like psychedelics.