Remember when people used to argue about who was the better player? Lmao

Remember when people used to argue about who was the better player? Lmao.

when the fuck was the last time ronaldo did something like that

?

CR7 proved during the Euro that he is the type who gets carried by others
I mean it literally

>(You)
He carried his team along with pepe and was top scorer

lol fuck off mate

>butthurt frog

>Has no argument
>Retaliates to "lol fug off xDDD"
Glad to see Ronaldo fans are the only sane posters here

>Leave Kashima to me
vs
>Leave Espanyol to me
What's the difference?

I didn't even meant to criticize CR7 you butthurt fanboys, I was just cracking a joke. My opinion of CR7 and his fans just took a turn for the worse though.

Your mate's
>butthurt frog
isn't exactly an argument as well, hypocrite fanboy.

Ronaldo fans just got btfo in 60 seconds by Messi. I don't need an argument.

Are you trying to say I'm wrong?
>Ronaldo scores 7 goals in the biggest international competition besides the world cup and wins it
>Sup Forums says he's shit
>Messi cant score from 6 yards out and chokes out his entire country
>Sup Forums says he's good
>someone will actually debate this

cr7 fans are always arabs

Madrid should have lost to Kashima is the difference.

I think noone ever argued that. On one hand, there's the football-watching-world, who has set their mind on the topic about a decade ago, after watching Messi and CR play for five seconds.

And then there's the Real Madrid/ManU/Portugal/CR fans, who come out of their shelters and gloat every time Cristiano's TEAM achieves something, to claim and remind us how CR is the best ever!11!!

Then we laugh and move along.

no one will debate you retard because they know you are wrong.

>puts up a weak ass shot after an overdone dribbling, teammate scores on a lucky rebound
>overdribbles again, fumbles the ball which luckily finds its way into a path of open teammate
>tap-in

woah, what a performance by Messi, GOAT

He tried, didn't end well desu

Nice bait m8

Then tell me why I'm wrong Muhammed rather than just say "ur wrong"

you would only convince retards, football connoisseurs know your arguments are weak and shitty

cr7 is nothing more than a lucky zlatan, strong against the weak and weak against the strong

Ronaldo is one of the best ever. But messi is the best ever.

But I'm literally the only one posting reasons why Ronaldo is better
Messi autists fall to kindergarten level debate and cry when they get proven wrong

People who actually believe either one of these are the GOAT make me laugh more

this desu

those are flawed reasons, because he's a ghost in big games, he only shines against weak opponents, he has great vision and great pace and that's about it.

The problem is everything you post is false and since there your so bent on believing your on bs there isn't any point in arguing with you

>Actually, Garrincha is the GOAT...

Nothing I posted has been false

Ronaldo: compared to Messi by arabs
Messi: compared to GOATs by everyone

Ronaldo: gets carried by Ramos and Bale (and the entirety of Portugal)
Messi: literally carries every single person he has ever come into contact with

Ronaldo: artificially inseminated son, deprives his son of mother, will give his son skin cancer by 30
Messi: 2 boys, lifelong partner, loving father

>french are still mad
goddam the tournament was months ago, get over it

Why do only people from non-football countries like Canada, USA, Chile or some hellhole in East Europe talk shit about Messi?

You're basically arguing that the world is flat mate; no one takes you Ronaldcucks seriously lmao

>Messi: literally carries every single person he has ever come into contact with
See: xavi, iniesta, busquets, neymar, suarez, villa, ronaldinho, eto'o
Messi is THE definition of a system baby

Call me when Messhit scores 3 (a thunderous penalty and two gracious sitters) against 11th team of Japanese league.

Makes the neurons fire.

>this post
>that flag

Kill yourself amerifat

Because we actually have a functioning education system and know how to debate and call out fragrant misinformation

Is this bizarro Sup Forums?

Why are you all allowing yourself to get baited by a fucking retarded hockey watching leaf?

>best player ever
>zero (0) [cero] {zero} international trophies

>Making this thread days after Ronaldo wins the Ballon D'Or

Hmmm

Have you ever kicked a ball in your life? You are only "argumenting" with stats

This ain't baseball mate

now that the disgusting blonde washed out of his hair hes back to his old self

>A FUCKING LEAF

>anime
>derby
Hmmmmmmmmm

You could make this thread any time of the year and Ronaldo will have just won something.

Plus in the one team it is arguably reasonable to claim he "carries" (Argentina) he has achieved nothing.

This.

I mean there is HUGEE amount of Real/UTD fans in the world and they simply love Ronaldo. Ask any other fan, not Barca, any other fan of football and they will tell you the truth.

Its like Lakers stans saying Kobe is better then Jordan. Delusion.

Such is life being the best in the world I guess.

What player are you talking abotu, Cruyff? Messi has an Olympic gold medal, 4 CLs, 3 CWCs and a U20 WC

I get constant deja vus with these kind of threads. Dont you all get tired after a while?

Zero. International. Trophies.

3 finals. Played better in every competition he got to the finals. Ronaldo had absolute shit show of Euro, not even best player of Euros or even his own team. Didn't play final even, yet here we are..."He carried Portugal".

Lol

>OLYMPIC GOLD
>OLYMPIC GOLD
>OLYMPIC GOLD

>Olympic gold medal
>U20 WC
GOAT standards here folks.

Messicucks talk shit about Ronaldo padding stats against weaker teams then cum over Messi scoring against espanyol

t. Lost to Ronaldo in the Round of 16
Really makes me think

Ronaldo has one. He played like shit for entire tournament, got carried by defense, didn't play final, wasn't even voted best player of the team, POTT award was given to losing team player etc.

"Oh but he carried Portugal" Just fuck of burger

What about the NT? He made people like Rodrigo Palacio, Ezequiel Garay, Martín Demichelis, Marcos Rojo, Ezequiel Lavezzi, Sergio Romero and Lucas Biglia play a WC final

Half of it is a leaf shitposting and a burger being clueless as always.

>angry at facts

Argentina beat Chile without Messi and then lost to them in the final with Messi.

Cruyff, di Stefano and Best are shit just because they don't have major titles with the NT then?

It is not about scoring. Do you even watch football?

>3 finals
3 finals he failed to win.

Also I agree with you on your Ronaldo EC points.

I mean whatever, I don't mind them winning I'm just stating facts.

Portugal won, therefore their best player should have won POTT award? Nope, Griezmann won. Well Ronaldo "has won it for Portugal", surely he was voted best player of his own team at least? Nope, it was Pepe. Well at least he had good final right? No, he actually didn't play one.

Portugal won by far their hardest match of a tournament without Ronaldo. Makes you think...

Ronaldo won the Euros just because of his teammates, literally. He was in the bench watching them win

Now it's Messi fault for Higuaín's mistakes?

>Stating facts in shitposting
This is why everyone says Sup Forums is shit
>I-I don't care! I-I-I s-swear!

They beat them with Messi few months before the Cup too. Gee, maybe there's another issue why they consistently lose in finals.

No body in all honesty puts those players in GOAT contention though. It's players like Pele and Maradona who are in the highest echelon and both because of their achievements with their national teams. Two of the most iconic images of sport all over are both those players holding the trophy.

That's Sup Forums in a nutshell

Yes and they should have won the final. That is sport, circumstances where different, few missed chances and you quickly get beaten by quality team.

You haven't even responded to one of my claims. Ronaldo played passanger. He literally didn't play final. Wasnt voted best player of his own team, let alone tournament. These are facts. Cold hard facts.

Cruyff and di Stefano are top 5, right to Maradona, Pele and Messi

Even when 3 of these 5 haven't won a WC

>Pele
>upper echelon
Nobody and I mean NOBODY takes pele as a great seriously anymore

Ronaldo has only been the 'best player' one time in his career
2012 copa del rey final when he scored the header in extra time, otherwise he walked the whole match

the rest
>CL 2008, Man of the Match: Edwin van der Sar
>FIFA Club World Cup 2008, Man of the Match: Wayne Rooney
>FIFA Club World Cup 2014, Man of the Match: Gareth Bale
>Copa del Rey 2014, Man of the Match: Gareth Bale
>CL 2014, Man of the Match: Angel di Maria
>CL 2016: Man of the Match: Sergio Ramos
>Euro 2016, Man of the Match: Pepe

>Now it's Messi fault for Higuaín's mistakes?

I think it's Messi's fault for missing a PK. And for being invisible against Germany in the World Cup Final.

That is taint on his legacy for sure. Although it was very tight in all 3 finals. Maradona played in two, didn't score single goal and he won one carried by great attacking play that day. Higuain scores ANY of 3 100% chances he got in 3 finals, and its completely different story.

Please kys

>this flag
>this topic
Please stick to ice hockey

Exactly the point; it takes Messi just 45 minutes to overshadow Ronaldo's entire year lmfao
Penaldo BTFO

He was great in the league that they won with >Mouyes.

>And for being invisible against Germany in the World Cup Final.
He was not

Maradona was Argentina's highest goal scorer throughout Mexico 86 and assisted the winning goal in the final.

I have to agree with the Argentinians et. al. That's who I look to when it comes to carrying Argentina: Gonzalo Higuain.

>His flag is a different colour so he must not know what he's talking about
Meanwhile not ONE (1) person has refuted my original statement that Ronaldo is better than Messi

>3 finals his team wouldn't reach without him

They wouldn't survive group stages at WC if there wasn't for him. He made it with the likes of Rojo, Biglia, Romero, Perez and Demichelis being starters.

>overdone dribbling

>cristina homosexuals now think that skillfull dribbling is below tsuuuing a refballed penalty against some japanese amateur hikikomoris

He absolutely was. You're biased, I'm not.

the problem is that in a 1 vs 1 messi would never defeat ronaldo. he is simply too small and short to do anything. ronaldo has 15kg more muscle mass on top of having superior technique.

Personally, I think it's Marcos Rojo letting Argentina and Messi down. If Marcos Rojo played up to his ability, Messi would have countless international trophies.

He passed the ball to Burruchaga and he scored, Maradona passed it and neither Palacio or Higuaín could connect

All goals in the 2014 WC were scored or assisted by Messi. Just like it continues happening in the qualifies for Russia

Rojo was one of the best players in that WC, made it to the XI of the WC as the best left back of the cup

Remember how he didn't let Robben take a single shot in the semis

>Lele
>GOAT
Pele's 2 most famous replays are his header being saved by Shilton and him missing an open goal after running round the keeper; he's more famous for not being able to get a hard-on than being a footballer today lmfao.
NO ONE considers him the GOAT.

Argentinas defense only gave up 4 goals all tournament

>All goals in the 2014 WC were scored or assisted by Messi
He registered 1 assist and scored 4 goals against shit sides in the group stage.

>Messi first international appearance:2005
>Rojo first international appearance:2011

No he wasn't.

He was fairly involved for a player playing in team with significantly inferior possession game.