Be american

>be american
>choke on a fucking pancake

Why is it such an essential part of American culture to stuff your mouth full of whatever and try to beat everyone to it?
She was a qt, tho :^)

cbsnews.com/news/caitlin-nelson-dies-after-choking-at-pancake-eating-contest-sacred-heart-university/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3891816/They-loved-jokes-playing-cards-having-laugh-Devastated-father-tells-happy-holiday-partner-daughter-killed-distracted-Polish-lorry-driver.html
pri.org/stories/2012-11-27/man-who-died-after-roach-eating-contest-choked-bug-parts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Worthy of a Darwin Award.

i can get all psychoanalysis on this but the short answer is due to the physicality of consumerism

consume-rism

seems simple but it is deeply unconscious and manifest in everything

What a dumb cunt. Americans are so retarded.

good
looks like a stupid slut
hope she felt some pain before she went out lol
:)

lol

>greek life
What's that suppose to mean. Do they go to Greece or something?

no, it is just another name for sorority

Was it a pancake or a (((latke)))?

>kappa

4Head

on a serious note, airway obstruction is such a dumb way to die
stupidly preventable

>tfw no cute american gf with cerebral palsy to make you pancakes

youtube.com/watch?v=IwIwTdBOJvk

doing the heimlich maneuver may not help since pancake can block and soaks up the mucus and expand in the passage way

It's hard to find a death more well-deserved than this one

WTF I hate greece now

I'm sure she has reproduced a lot before her death.

>>kappa

kdelt

Let me get this straight, a female university student, who was also part of a sorority, died from having something stuffed down her throat?

My big fat Greek "pancake"

You'd think she was well and truly experienced in handling those situations by her age.

I am Pancake.

sure, but the mechanism ought to be the simplest fucking thing
pneumothorax can be challenging
thyroid storm can be challenging
even UV burns can be complex
but dying from a foreign body in your trachea is the dumbest way to go secondary maybe to drinking a quart of soy sauce because someone dared you to (for those who don't know - you get sodium toxicity and die in an hour of two)

She was literally shaking.

Ya Blin.

americans confirmed for micropenises

tops the list of stupid ways to die

it is stupid and they could have reacted faster but it's a party so loads of stupid people doing stupid things

remember not to associate with them and you will live a fulfilling life

I feel you. She should have put syrup on them beforehand like a true Canadian would.

BIG

>get drunk
>have eating contest
Not a smart choice

>be british
>choke on a fucking burger

>had been drinking
>but not enough

this one is better

Christ

>a father of three

who fucking cares? why do you people insist on adding this irrelevant fucking bullshit? it's as important as astrological sign, blood type or favorite david bowie song

>fucking POLES

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3891816/They-loved-jokes-playing-cards-having-laugh-Devastated-father-tells-happy-holiday-partner-daughter-killed-distracted-Polish-lorry-driver.html

see? mentioning nationality makes much more sense than mating history

on an offnote, LOOK AT HIS FUCKING GOB
YOU KNOW HE RUNS AWAY FROM A JAIL SENTENCE IN POLAN HAHAH

bum

Hahaa normie btfo

Honestly thrilled is dead

>hope she felt some pain before she went out lol

She did. Choking is very painful.

*thrilled she is dead

rip Barry man

She should have practiced more tbqh

That's sad. She was just an insignificant stupid young girl at the beginning of life who was trying to have some quirky fun with her friends and get a couple goofy photos for instagram. She showed up to the event thinking about the orgo test next Monday and what she should wear to Chad's play next week. Now she's going to be remembered by millions of people the world over as a retard who killed herself by stuffing her mouth with flaps of cake

>be brit
>get burger'd

Well there are worse things to choke on
pri.org/stories/2012-11-27/man-who-died-after-roach-eating-contest-choked-bug-parts

>hundreds gathered to hold a candlelight vigil for her

If she were ugly and fat, do you think people would still hold a candlelight vigil?

H- Haha..