youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro
youtube.com/watch?v=9qYShc9D9uk
youtube.com/watch?v=ObvywAUi5uQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANE?!

ANYBODY SEEN BANE?

Bone.

BWANE?

Banebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebanebane?

uh, you don't get to bring friends...

anyone know why bane crashed my plane?

I don't know what movie this is, but it looks awful

Dubs?

Aye

Aye

BUT OF KORSCH
FOR YOU

what the hell was nolan thinking
seriously, try to imagine the day when he wrote this shit. he sat down at his computer and started typing. "dr. pavel i'm CIA" ... "yeah this is good, this is gold, pure kino!" someone should send a fucking terminator back in time

BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?
BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?
BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?BANE?

well i'm sorry to hear that
because now
i will crash every motherfucker plane

What is this may may?

help Sup Forums i think i'm going insane

fresh off the presses

Kobane?

Uh you don't get to bring games

dumbest meme ever

Every time I see that stupid picture I wonder when someone is going to shop the controller over the PS4 so it looks like the handles are grabbing the pants/belt.

when will they learn, Sup Forums?

what did they mean by this?

UH OH KIDS
DINGDINGDINGDINGDING

Ugh... you don't get to bring Banes.

Dr. Pavel im SHY.

Dr. Pavel, I'm MIA

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=wYkpUOB6nro

>his head was so cold his hair turned white

Now that's dedication

Dr. Pavel, I'm FBI

CIA, i'm NSA

IM TIRED OF ALL THESE MUTHAFUCKIN BANES ON MUH MUTHAFUCKIN PLANE

Why not?

They are not your friends.

for you

Whoever picked that movie is a madman

i was feeling really uneasy. imagine being the guy next to me. you're on a flight next to a guy who keeps repeat watching the same scene in which a plane is crashed with no survivors, all the while grinning and chuckling to himself. i'm not sure if i flew so good.

Fuckers in Uzbekistan telling me, always in the Caucasus CIA ain’t bout this, CIA ain’t bout that My boy a agent on fucking Maimen and them He, he they say that nigga don’t be putting in no flight plansSHUTTHEFUCKUP! Y’all niggas ain’t know shit All ya motherfuckers talk about CIA ain’t no hitta CIA ain’t this CIA a small guy SHUTTHEFUCKUP Y’all don’t live with that nigga Y’all know that nigga got caught with a ratchet Shootin’ mercenaries before throwin' em off planes and shit Nigga been on probation since fuckin, I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin’ playin’ him like that Them niggas savages out there If I catch another hothead talking sweet about CIA I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more You know those niggas role with Smee and them.

Well, congratulations!

literally me

Darth Baneus Confirmed?

Bone?

Dr Pavel, I'm Drowning.

Dubs will crash this thread...

...with NO SURVIVORS

[bane]

Those are small singles

Well congratulations, I'm sentenced to death! Now what's the next step of your master plan?

HIS COCONUT GUN

FIRES IN SPURTS

WHEN HE SHOOTS YA

IT'S GONNA HURT

youtube.com/watch?v=9qYShc9D9uk

here's the filled agency list for the flight plan:
Ittin
Smee
Maimen
Dr. Paveleer
Button Lee
Juan Ovyu
Fershuan Tutolk
Gesda Styan
Mahir Kraft

What about Wupai Yu?

That expires in one week.

You're not real CIA are you?

Who da CIA?
me
You da CIA?
aye
big guy eh?
ye for you
really, what could you do?
to you?

Can someone please explain why this entire scene is a meme?

Even just generic filler lines like "I'm CIA". I don't see any other scenes in pretty much any movie being so widely repeated that literally every single line of dialogue is memetic.

penguin?

If you have to ask, you don't know.

>smee are they gone?!

can you please explain why your head's entire temperature is rapidly rising?

oh! i forgot that. also Dugrob Doktha

youtube.com/watch?v=ObvywAUi5uQ

Perhaps he's wondering why someone would watch that movie... while travelling on a passenger plane.

He didn't swim so good

Apparently Aidan Gillen doesn't like bane posting D:

how u know that?

I don't. i heard it from a very off hand comment, but I haven't heard any thing to deny it.

What was Smee's problem? Why did he hate Dr. Puddle so much?

Why is the bane meme so great? Why can't I rationalize how much I love this meme?

Baneposting is great because it encompasses the entirety of human existence, from loneliness ("Uh, you don't get to bring friends"), Absolutism ("They are not my friends"), Triumph ("The fire rises!") and despair ("THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING"). Arrogance ('So you got yourself caught, what's the next step in your master plan?") and Doubt ("Bane?"). Noise ([plane noises]) and silence ("Nossink, I said NOSSINK"). Brutal truth ("Perhaps he's wondering why someone would shoot a man before throwing him off of a plane") and nihilistic doubt ("BANE?")

We are all CIA, and we are all Big Guys. There is no good or evil, only Flight Plans.

FLOODING THIS PLANET

by grabthar's hammer, you shall bane?

I was thinking more along the lines of how it evolved and came into its own self sustaining meme. I see it on every board in bits and pieces here and there.
And the cleverness of the shoops/comments is so entertaining.

Would you guys wear it?

The colors should cover the whole shirt.

Haha!

Classic!

Reminds me of this guy that watched that scene over and over again at a plane I flew last mars

you're a good boy

Ro ru

>flying to Mars after they discontinued the in-flight cryo-chamber program

>I flew last mars
>baneposting is what guides us through colonization of the solar system

>mars

fuck I meant march

That seats looks empty.
Like, owner-left-to-take-a-photo-of-it empty

user? YOU HOME? WE GOT REPORTS OF BIG GUYS, I NEED BACKUP.

It's literally one of those special air pillows there. Do you think it's just there in the air? I just cropped the guy out.

post your rarest CIA