Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Why don't you have a girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Evalion#The_Return
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because I find it too unimportant to get off my fat, lazy, stoner ass and go socialize when I could sit here smoking weed and jacking off instead.

whats his end game?

It's just money

My wife won't let me have one

Because no one wants to fucking take me. Fuck you OP.

Because fuck emotional child-like people. Fuck buddies are the way to go. I left my girlfriend of three years and have never been happier

> I'm boring. All my hobbies are half assed
> I'm fat. Not particularly but it contributes
> I have school. Physics ain't easy.
> I don't feel im mature enough or will care as much
> like being alone
> last ex fucked me up. Cheated on me
> no money or job. School loans and scholarships
> I go on Sup Forums

bc I don't enjoy the company of women.

Kinda puts a damper on the whole "having a girlfriend" thing.

She looks like a trap

I wonder how much he paid them.

this

I'm broke.

>recluse
>self critical
>past gf experience
>poor

i upgraded to a wife, because she's into anal and watersports and swallows my cum :)

I have resting Bitch face. I'm always moody. my ego is inflated, I don't treat girls nice just because they're girls. it's not rocket science why I don't have a gf.

The problem was dating a three year old. Try someone closer to your age next time

I honestly don't know , I'm not bad looking , I have a car, a great paying job, friends, most people like me around town... Yet I'm just not seen that way by women and my advances are always shot down so I kinda just stopped and have been enjoying what I do have going on. Not much tho

Because i posted her nudes on Sup Forums and got caught. Thats why

AHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA that was le epically funny xD ROFLMFAO

Because I've never tried to get one. Always been an anti-social person.

Been thinking about changing that, but I don't know where to meet women. Not really interested in bar sluts. I might start volunteering and hope to meet a nice girl.

shit man are you me?

Because I genuinely hate people.

I had a dream involving this man in the picture.

>Be in a bubble bath with John or ReviewBrah from TheReportOfTheWeek.
>He is positioned to where he his sitting on my left thigh, his body is turned towards mine.
>He is telling me his concerns about his show, specifically about his loss of income.
>I remind him that it will get better for him as he is a hard worker.
>We discuss other topics as well such as new fast food items.
>He becomes passionate about an upcoming burger from Wendy's.
>He stops mid sentence and begins urinating on my right thigh and stomach.
>I don't stop him as he has to concentrate on his flow.
>He picks up right where he stopped off and I begin rinse the shampoo out of his hair.
>I start to comb his hair back to where his part is on the opposite side of his head where he normally does.
>This makes him furrow his brow, you could tell he didn't like it.
>I start referring to him as "Lecturer", and it puts a smile on his face, and allows me to continue combing his hair.
>He begins doze off as he is very relaxed.
>He slips off my thigh and his penis brushes up against mine.
>He gets startled and notices his penis and my penis are not erect, but the blood was flowing rapidly.
>His eyes drearily gaze into mine and we both start to close in on each other's lips.
>Our shortwave radio has a new episode of The Voice of the Report of the Week.
>This distracts us and we don't kiss.

This is the point where I wake up.

All them.

I find most women vapid with no substance. Sure, a woman can be very attractive... but once I get past her looks, I need to be mentally stimulated through conversation and interests. Overall, I just need a girl who is intelligent and can genuinely enjoy her company. Otherwise, I'll lose interest pretty fast. Still haven't met a girl like this, but I know there are a few out there and I'm not giving up hope. I'd rather be single than with someone who I'm only with because of her looks.

Cause I have a wife

Stop being a faggot. You're on Sup Forums, so either you're a betafag, or you're just looking to get attention making up fake scenarios to make yourself feel better inside by lying to faggots like us because we can't prove your lying. You're here, or you're a normie. fuck off.

Who's the smartest baby boy on the thread, you are that's who!

Same here bro. And it seems to be getting worse as I get older. When I was 20 and working at a grocery store I had trim coming at me left and right. Now I'm working a real job making almost six figures and haven't gotten laid in two years.

Hey, all I did was answer OP's question and gave him a reason. That's how I honestly feel

well pal, I'm pretty sure I'm not a beta , I've had op plenty of girlfriends just had a weird year and a half without, sorry your unhappy and passively get edgy with anonymous folks on the internet

And that's what makes you so smart! Good Job!

Because I'm unhappy with myself and don't want to bother bringing anyone else down with me. The time will come anons.

Same with me too. Good friends, good car, good job. But I feel like I'm too serious of a person for most girls... most just like to have fun partying and dance and shit... I'm not into any of that.

sauce?

Thanks Sup Forumsro! ^ ^

twin?

Don't know, but I keep trying my best..
But I'm 26 so..

Never tried to get one.

girlfriends are overrated.

I don't know how to approach them without looking like a normie.

faggot, i agree with user actually

Because girls don't want to have a sperg boyfriend.
Honestly, I'll be lucky to even have sex that isn't paid.

can somebody give me a quick rundown on these guys?

>Why don't you have a girlfriend?
Because I have been married.
I ain't never going back to that life.
Only reason I haven't buried that bitch is our kid.

Because fuck you, that's why.

Also, shut up i hate you.

because bitches aren't worth my time or money.
if I wanted a quick fuck, i'd have a one-night-stand.

Because I dumped her a few days ago.

i just ended my relationship 6 weeks ago, her families religious views and her long time issues made it impossible to save it. so i thought its what she wanted as well, she was draggin me down with her. we talked last weekend during Elfia for like the first time in 6 weeks and agreed i made the right choice even tho she was shocked that i actually did it (even tho she said i should end it if it wasnt good and draggine me down with her like 300 times). it lasted 4 years man, and now im sitting here, asking myself who i am and what i want. i changed alot of my life for her. and now im alone again, hopefully ill figure it out.

but yeah, thats why op, thats why.

Because:

I'm not wealthy
I'm not tall
I'm not attractive
I don't want to waste time and $$$ on a chick who sucked off 37 chads since she was age 15

Let's see,
>Asperger
>No money
>Extreme anger issues
>Criminal background
>Alcoholic
>etc etc

Almost all women are emotionally and mentally at the age of a 3 year old.

because i am not suffciently good looking to date the best looking ones.

Right ? I feel ya man ill be 27 in June and I thought by this time after all my hard work women would be into me ..I guess not=/

Thats pretty gay

Niggers

don't bother with women. Don't bother about kids. Fuck what any autist natsocs say, just save your money for yourself. Let this civilization blow up again and repeat.

my boyfriend wouldn't like that

>Asperger
>criminal background

Did you get caught steeling art supplies from the other tards?

they broke up

Kinda the plan man, deadly by just wanna get laid in saving up to travel more

Because my hand doesn't complain and it makes sandwiches too.

More interestingly, her chin looks longer on the right than it does in the middle.

As to you, OP:

I (much like a lot of you, I'm sure) spent a lot of my school days just keeping my head down and doing what was expected, and never even expected that girls might be into me. Now I'm nearly 24, and I'm realizing that while that wasn't necessarily the case, contact really needs to be made by the dude initially. And now that I never really learned it when I was younger, I sort of think I have to get it started soon or be doomed to a life where I feel like I might be missing out on something. Now, I certainly can appreciate the single lifestyle as says, but I think it might be like learning a second language and I may be nearing the age where I won't really be effective at it if I don't start soon.

>Did you get caught steeling art supplies from the other tards?
No I got caught stealing a car, crashing and ending up in the drunk tank.

Just remember

Women only want power. Money, genetics, strength.

Whenever you lack power, they'll always backstab you. Women are like water in that they take shape of their environments. Women back in WW2 would've become as degenerate as they are now if given the chance.

I think I could ejaculate an entire army's worth of guys into each of these slags in under 10 minutes.

I know it and sadly that turns me off from wanting them , I just want someone who wants me, not my social standing , but if the that's the case ill just travel, go on adventures have fun ect. I guess ill be ok with that

Was it a car full of art supplies?

last one died next to me in a car accident

Not him but you do know asperger isn't always complete tardiness right?
Many criminals have those syndrome's like lacking the capability to read peoples intentions, poor self control etc.

Not trying to be mean, but you sound like a total faggot.

>Was it a car full of art supplies?
I might have Asperger but you seem like the retarded one here.. Fucks sake.
It's not autism we are talking about..

Same here Sup Forumsro, same. If only this power thing didn't exist, but sadly, it does. Someone who wants me because of who I am instead of what I do would be out of this world amazing.

how user, hes very clear and to the point, its valid

Where are more of these three?

Love doesn't exist unless you're Chad or let your whore into your bank account.

Just focus on your own self instead of wasting your prime years chasing used up whores whos anus and vaginas resemble an arbys roast beef sandwich that was left out in the sun for a little too long.

Build up your skills and careers and get middle class.

Wait a few decades if you're not suicidal, and we'll have sex bots / sex VR worlds with full stimulation.

/This
Asperger is not Autism
If anything aspergers is close to psychopathy, sharing many traits.
I work in the incarceration world and deal with inmates all day. I would say 40-45% of them would nail the asperger tests. And they are far from tards considering the crimes some of them are in for.

Got one. Pic related

i look pretty with filters too. so 5/10

>not even kidding. i do. kek.

Just not enough time. I work 40 hours AND go to school. I have enough money to handle a woman right now but the opportunity and Tim just isn't there. Sucks homestly, there's been a couple girls who I could've shown more interest in but I would just let them down. I might not take summer classes and maybe find a chance there but I've been single for about a year and a half so I'm ready again.

expensive

Save your money for school.

Do not fail yourself. Get a skill faggot.

Build your career up.

Women aren't worth your time.

>depression
>disabled to the point i'm almost in a wheelchair and my breathing is impaired

I have no problems making friends, but sex was a hard when i was more albe. I don't think i could have conventional sex anymore and its an important part of a relationship

But...I love Arbys....

The Number 1 priority should be on myself. A girlfriend will take away your time and money, also energy. In the end, it just isn't worth it.

I'm doing that at the moment but it's a little rough since my last relationship was an amazing one but ended up in a heartbreak. It's been hard recently, and although I don't NEED the company, I can't help but feel I'd be a little happier. Thanks for the advice though, random user

I have a bump on my penis

Basically this, except I'm not exactly poor anymore, I now have a small chunk of disposable income that I can finally spend on stuff I want.
Random girls ain't near the top of that list.

Just buy a fucking fleshlight

fuck the stigma

Because he's thinking of women as being more than just sexual objects. I'm done with being and lonely and looking a for a girl thats "redpilled". Now I just look for dumb sluts to fuck
through my circle of normie friends and if I happen to meet a smart one then its an added bonus. I'm at the point where I literally just act as dumb as possible to see what I can get away with to the point where I'm basically satirizing normies and making fun of them straight to their faces and they don't even realize. You'd be surprised what I've gotten away with in conversations and how I often I've gotten laid since my sudden attitude shift. Most girls are fucking stupid. Trying to find one thats truly intelligent is extremely rare and a waste of time considering all the pussy you could be getting while searching for "the smart one"

I just broke up with my gf of 6 years, was tired of her ass and all the fighting. Plus I save like 10 times more money now that I dont have to go out every weekend and do shit with her. It has its pros and its cons, I like to think I'm an independent man who doesn't need a weak woman to ruin my life when I can ruin my own life on my own terms.

¿How will I conquer an American?
Pic related, I forgot it, I'm Ecuadorian.

Women are never redpil

At most you can be a alpha male douche and your bitch will reshape her beliefs to mirror yours. But the moment you break up she always regresses to her natural whore state.

because im a fat antisocial beaner

Same here

Because I can't fucking stand emotional attachment of any kind anymore.

I mean... come on, faggot...

THIS. Find young dumb impressionable sluts and redpill them and mold them into your ideal woman. I did this once before but as soon as we broke up she began dating some lowlife retard who later on went to jail for murdering some guy I used to go to school with and now she's a lonely used up damaged whore. Not even fucking joking.

>three year old

You member that whore Evalion?

encyclopediadramatica.rs/Evalion#The_Return

She broke up with her BF and became pro commie or some shit

Prime example