What did Walt actually do wrong?

What did he actually do wrong?

Why is he called 'le most ebil character ever'?
Surely Tony was much worse.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/39sv7ZGUEoM
youtube.com/watch?v=bZRzeUrVy1o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

marry that shrill

It's Walt's decent that made him so evil. When you realize that the cancer was just an excuse for him to break bad.

Shrill ain't a noun.

At least not when referring to a person.

I'd say poisoning a child was him at his worst.

He's not the most ebil guy ever
A lot of the bad stuff he caused happened pretty much by luck/accident. The stuff he actually masterminded was pretty ruthless, but he can only really pull it off if he's behind the scenes. When he's confronted face to face with nothing to back him up he just blathers and bargains
He was just a shithead who used his disease as a means to fuck everyone over and fulfill his own self-worth

Other than poison the spic toddler i can't actually remember him doing anything wrong

it was always gangbangers and shit going after him, wasn't it? and he killed the old hitman, though it was justified

Walt literally killed him out of spite, how was it justified? All Mike ever did to Walt was ALMOST kill him on Gus's orders, but he's done nothing else but help him

He payed the Nazis to kill a bunch of guys in prison.

I suppose murdering ten witnesses was fairly bad.

it's been a few years since i binge watched it, but wasn't walt afraid mike would blab about the meth shit? he was on his way to a flight to the middle of nowhere, and even then walt just panicked, i doubt he went there with the absolute intention to shoot him

Murder
Grand larceny
Aggravated assault
Vehicular homicide
Manslaughter
Burglary
drug trafficking and manufacturing
conspiracy to commit murder
blackmail
Tax Evasion
Kidnapping

He said sorry after it, though.

He kills him because Mike basically told him that the meth empire falling apart was all his fault and told him to go fuck himself. Walt gets super angry and grabs the gun from his car and shoots Mike.

owned

Nobody said he's the most evil, but that doesn't make him not a piece of shit. Essentially what and said. He used his own misfortune as an excuse for doing bad things to people.

What hit me the most was the timed prison murders scene. I watch a ton of violent shit but fuck if I ever rewatch BB I'll probably skip that scene. What's worst the reasoning behind it was "they MIGHT turn on us" when they have been loyal up to that point. I didn't give much of a fuck about the kid poisoning stuff. He lived anyway IIRC and I hate kids.

>it's a Jesse gets ignored episode

youtu.be/39sv7ZGUEoM

Manipulated Jessie, among hurting/poisoning people Jesse cared about

So, there's this bloke, right? He's a school teacher, and he's into all chemistry and physics an' that. Handing out homework to the kids, drawing... atoms an' that on the blackboard, stuff like that. And he's basically a good bloke, got a wife. His son is disabled and 'e has a baby on the way. Family bloke.

Anyway, he ends up with.. cancer. An' 'e starts doing all this mental stuff, exploding buildings an' that. 'Cause he starts making cocaine and heroin and sellin' it for loads of cash on the side 'cause teachers are never paid enough, yeah?

Shootin' people in the 'ead. That's not on.

So he goes to the desert right, 'cause he lives in America an' they have deserts where...
He stays near a desert. It's America.
One day he heads out with a bunch of metal bits and pieces, and 'e builds a machine gun from scratch in no time flat. You don't see 'im making the bullets but he's a switched-on bloke and 'e knows 'is stuff. Maybe he bought some from a gun shop.

And he ends up putting this big machine gun in his car and when he presses a button on... his key thing. Key fob. And the gun pops up out of the car and it can shoot through walls an' that. Kills a bunch of people.

I think the lesson is "pay teachers more money because they could go mental."

Watching jessies girl drown in her own vomit was sorta dark

i found it very convincing and i still have the clip in my fap folder to this day

>What did he actually do wrong?
Nothing.

Only cuckolds think he was in the wrong

>Only cuckolds think he was in the wrong
he literally got cuckolded by his wife's boss though

He disagreed with his wife Skyler, who was a woman and completely correct

t. Manbaby who watched the show for ebin science bitch and splodey cripples

Walt was a good boy he dindu nuffin

He BROKE BAD

Fucking kek. I could see Pilkington saying that.

She would have killed Jesse with heroin.

It would have been fine if he apologized and put bad back together, but he was too proud for that and that was his flaw.

I wish that I had Jessie's girl

youtube.com/watch?v=bZRzeUrVy1o

Stop that

He didn't murder his piece of shit wife when she fucked her boss. Should've murdered Jesse even before that.

Walt would've been the Meth Kingpin of the world at the end of Breaking Bad, if he had just learned when to bury people that were out to destroy him.

Killing Skyler would have destroyed the justification he gave himself all throughout the show for why he did what he did.

HAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISED

YOU'RE A FUCKING IDIOT
IT'S UNBELIEVABLE
HAHAHAAAA
FUCKING HELL, PLAY A RECORD
*Feeder intensifies*

>kills
>sorry

Exactly. That justification was bullshit. He needed to own what he did and be the man he wanted to be.

Skyler was fucking awful anyway.

>killing a person who has murdered dozens of people out of spite

His reasoning may not be justified but Mike had a karma debt to pay.

>be the man you want to be by killing your wife and becoming a murderous meth kingpin
There's absolutely zero chance you're old enough to be here and have touched a woman you're not related to.

Tony was at least likable. Walter White might be the most annoying protagonist I've ever seen on television. His family was even worse, and I just couldn't relate to Walt caring about his family because every one of them was repulsive (except for Based Hank). I don't think Walter was genuine with his love for his family, he was in it all for his own ego and his butthurt about being bought out of his own company.

skyler still has a defense force? lmao

>Skyler was fucking awful anyway.
Skyler was good, Anna Gunn was a bit tiresome though, with that emotional inhale #3 clip art stuff, but I think she did a great job regardless

>Letting Jane die for his own self preservation
>Poisoning Brock
>Manipulating his family for his own selfish reasons
>General manipulation of Jesse
>Having the 10 people killed in prison
>Sellong Jesse to the nazis
And ofc the biggest thing
>Building and sustaining a meth empire for power and to satisfy his own massive ego

>saying someone doesn't deserve to be murdered is defending their actions entirely
How does it feel to be this autistic? Serious question. Do you listen to Tyler the Creator while fantasizing about going Kid Columbine on the bullies at school?

Did you watch the show, landwhale?

The whole fucking show was about Walt lying to himself about not wanting to be a villain. I'm not saying it's an admirable goal, but it was what Walt really wanted.

I'm not even that guy I was just amused by how quickly you became triggered. All he is saying is that walt was a fucking murdering bastard pretending not to be one, and its true, but you, you got triggered by it :3

Forced Jessie to kill the other meth cook

Walt did nothing wrong. Shut up niggers.

Hey faggotron, I'm not saying that wasn't his motivation, I'm saying that the guy I replied to is an edgy faggot for genuinely believing that's something any person, real or fictional, should do. Your reading comprehension a shit.

A staple of maturity is being able to recognize the flaws in something or someone you like or adore

>triggered
That's a funny way to cover the fact that you were wrong and got called dumb for it.

ok mr. triggered redditor :3

It's adorable how you think buzzwords are arguments, Sup Forumseddit manbaby :3

i'm not even the guy you're replying to but it's becoming increasingly clear how passive-aggressively angry you are

are you going to bust out the tildes and anime pictures next?

>2 triggered redditors

:3

>killed jessie with heroin

Probably true. I still feel its pretty bad to stand and watch someone die like that.
You could argue that jessie needed this to shock him into sobriety but that was a person none the less.

If memory serves me right wasn't it jessie that got her using again?

o_o

>i'm le master ruseman i trole u triggered triggered triggered
What am I triggered about, famalam?

jesse was cleanish and she got him using again, walt let her die because she was giving him heroin and fucking with the meth business by keeping jesse doped

>Walter White might be the most annoying protagonist I've ever seen on television. His family was even worse, and I just couldn't relate to Walt caring about his family because every one of them was repulsive

Wholeheartedly agree, Walter and the wife were both dumb, annoying, backpadelling retards, and his son was a out of this world punchable entity in regards to how annoying one character can be, literally I have never experienced such a thing, the writers did a fucking outstanding job when it came to hateable MCs

I honestly don't even know lol, you didn't even read that guys comment properly btw, should finish high school before you leave reddit

Oh I forgot about the nazis.
Holy shit jessie really got fucked up.

>no response
I didn't misread it, it's you who is the retard here. The guy literally gave justification for killing Skyler in the comment, you should get your glasses checked or some shit.

>I don't think Walter was genuine with his love for his family, he was in it all for his own ego
NO FUCKING SHIT
HEY EVERYBODY, THIS GUY JUST BLEW THE LID OFF BREAKING BAD

and you got triggered by the justification, and went on a grasp crusade instead of just accepting the comment in regards to walter's situation, fuck now I remember

so the skyler defense force is still here, huh?

>cleanish
Yeah and she was CLEAN she only relapsed bc of him

>repeating the same non-point
Not an argument. Is this your first summer on Sup Forums? It really seems like you're trying hard at this master ruseman thing.

There is no point, m8, just saying your autism is just getting flared because you have a thing for a fictional character.

So sorry.

Poisoned the toddler
Made Jesse kill the nerd lab assistant
WATCHED JANE DIE
killed some guys in prison
Killed some nazi's
Killed some of Gus's guards

Created the situation that killed his brother in law

I'm literally lmaoing at how hard you're trying to grasp at straws for this

ok

hi, reddit

>killing nazis
>bad

>Sup Forums

Also hank was pretty annoying

He really didn't do anything wrong. If drugs were legal he would have taken his world renowned Chem knowledge and applied it with a private corporation and gotten a job.

Crime goes down and cartels don't have nearly the same amount of power. It's now what did Walt dos wrong. It's what did the government do wrong.

are you kidding me?

what about Jessie "I can't go 15 minutes without an emotional breakdown" Pink-Man?

>"Yo Mr White, where's my money?"
>"I want my money bitch"
>"when am I gonna get my money?"
>gets money
>throws it out of his car

that guy is a walking mentrual cycle
the pure stupid shit he does because "muh fee-fee's" is beyond retarded

You're both right tbqh

>annoying

Sorry user must have been tough growing up without a male rolemodel

Hank was a cunt

>DEA Agent

Yeah he deserved to die

The point is that Jesse is a victim of himself just as much as he is a victim of Walt. He's a junkie what he does isn't rational, he's emotional and immature.

Jessie had his life secretly fucked with in monstrous ways for the whole show
Maybe that fucks you in the head?

He considered himself above Walt since the very first scene he was in and got extremely buttmad at the realization that Walt was playing his dumb bald ass towards the end, an anger which got him killed by the by.

If your role model resembles this assmad husk of a man then I am lmaoing at your life viper lololo

Play a record, then. Stop whingin'.
>Karl, you are talking shite and I can probably prove it in a court of law. THAT'S how much shit you are talking RIGHT NOW.
It teaches you about life, comments like that.
It tells yer that no matter 'ooh you are, right, you can always do summat wrong. And that's something we should all consider in the day-to-day. Like, what are we doin'? What are we doin' as a race?
>What is he on about now..?
We're just postin' stuff on internet boards instead of lookin' around oos. And it's sad. But that's how things are now, everybody does that.
>Karl, you are talking absolute rubbish... What's your point?
I went on Twitter and it was just full of people goin' "'Ey, what's up with that?"
And I thought, "Yeah, what's up with a lot of things?"
>Oh did you?! DID YOU REALLY?!
An' it's weird that, innit? How we're all connected up. Keeps you awake at night.
>Unbelievable. That was one question. ONE QUESTION about a TV show.
Jus' doin' me job here, and you do yours. I dunno what your problem is

he shot someone in the face and his junky gf OD'd

he was made out to be this OG gangbanger slinging crystal but he's a complete fucking pussy

He doesn't even understand the importance of family. He literally betrayed his family for "muh honor and muh job promotion"

Walt was at least selfless enough to not do that.

Umm no? The show never portrayed him as a tough guy. He's in many ways like a child

i never thought about this holy shit
he even held walt at gunpoint, implying he would shoot, while walt wanted to give everything he earned away for hanks life
i think i hate hank now, at least walts money always went towards his family, his motives were fucked tho

Hank, just as every other character in the show, had ups and downs.
Hank never lied to his family. The worst he did was pushing his wife away emotionally when he'd gotten shot.
He took his role as guardian of the family very serious, he even takes care of walt a bit. Thats why he gets so fucking mad when he finds out what Walt's been up to

Honestly the only likeable characters on this show were Saul, Saul's bodyguard, Mike, Gomez and Todd, and none of them got enough screen time.

Also Better Call Saul > Breaking Bad.

well he was the yin to walts yang
mature/immature
ghetto/suburb

Walt was likeable.

So was Jesse. What did Jesse do wrong?

If that were true he would have tried to find a way out for Walt rather than immediately jumping to get him in his uncontrollable autist rage.

Same as Walt's son, didn't even let his dad talk and instead went ''M-MUH U-UNCLE'', but he already looked up to Hank more than his Dad before the whole drug drama started anyway. People are so focused on Walt being a shithead they forget just about everyone else on the show is one as well.

In all honesty he is the least like able character on the show. His Pride issue was far worse than walt. At the end of the day Walt still put family first and was willing to die for honk. He was so hurt that Walt, the person who he had looked down upon and emasculated his whole life, had been outsmarting him for years. He just couldn't let that go, he had to be the guy that brought Heisenberg down.

>Todd
>Better Call Saul > Breaking Bad.

This guy was pretty awesome

Walt was a hypocrite. Jesse was a pussy
sup reddit
He was also pretty cool overall.

bit of more then he could shew

He was interesting but he got just the right amount of screentime

walt was purposely written to see how far the audience would go in supporting a protagonist as he does increasingly evil shit

the "doing it for muh family" excuse is the lie he tells himself that fans buy into because cranston's performance is so powerful