Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GESyL3MkgNU
youtube.com/shared?ci=y3dOQftWp-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bayern or juve

PSG la

Swap with Özil

Arsenal

Most likely when they lose in ro16 and finish 3rd (third) to Nice and Monaco.

Monaco

Arsenal if Ozil gets sold back to Real Madrid, otherwise PSG.

Chelsea

And the Chinese will pay for it through the £60 million they're paying for Oscar in January.

how based would it be if jajamemes gets Arsenal the EPL?

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Why on earth would Chelsea spend all that money on James when he clearly doesn't fit the system of Cunt-e?

Was going to post this. James can benchwarm in England instead lel.

Ozil will go to BVB, Sahin to Madrid, James to PSG and Matuidi to Man City with Sanchez.

Can't disagree with this. Sanchez probably won't go unless City offloads enough players to guarantee him a first team rotation.

This would be fine too

Conte works in mysterious ways, we can't begin to understand his methods, just that it works.

They'll offload Toure and Delph. Gundogan, Dinho, Do and Matuidi midfield.
As for AMs they'll have Silva, Navas, Sterling, Mane and De Bruyne
Upfront is Sanchez, Nolito and Aguero. Former 2 can act as wingers too.

I cannot understand why people think he is such a bad player.

I for one think he fits into RM way better than Kroos.

China

Colombians will want him to go somewhere where he can be The Guy.

Only option is Chapecoense

Real Madrid rely on Benzema too much and James just doesn't click with the guy.

he is fixing Arsenal

Fc Inter

Trust me, I know

China

He can't play as a #10 for Arsenal though, Ozil is in that role.

Ozil + Xhaka for Hamez when?

PSG: Obvious choice, they'll try to spend their way out of their problem as usual and they'll pay James whatever he wants

Inter: Shit team, but they have Chinese money and Simeone is going there soon

Arsenal: Could pay him what he wants, but he'd probably have to play as a winger.

Tottenham: They desperately need a #10 (Alli isn't consistent) and they can match what RM are paying him

Why would Madrid want Ozil or Xhaka? Hell, why would Ozil or Xhaka want to go there? They'd just ride the bench.

Ozil was a good lad for Madrid and Xhaka can play the Casemiro role.

You don't think his priority will be some full backs?

Actually I think you're right, Sanchez has played under him before, he loves players that can play multiple positons, he needs an experienced winger/striker to complement all the young ones (Sterling, Nacho, Sane) & Sanchez is the perfect fit.

Matuidi is definitely possible but it's not really a weak point with, Gundogan, Dinho, Dando, Toure, they really need a full back and a forward.

Fuck I love transfer saga's.

Didnt see him today m8

Jamemes will stay, the entire spring will be a redemption story, mark my words, he's playing well and ZiZou recognizes it. Jamemes will stay in RMCF, Bale will go to Manure.

How do you play both Isco and Hamez? Or where does the other one go?

Hamez is way more likely to leave than Isco.

It really is a perfect fit and a meme made in heaven. As for full backs, I'm not sure. How do you fix their defense anyway? Will pep buy Alves?

I agree with you, was just wondering how the Bosnian saw them both fitting into one squad.

Modrić, Kroos, Isco - James, Ronaldo, Bale

Casemiro benched.

Holy shit kill yourself.

eeeeeeeee

James at Tottenham, really?

>this flag
>this topic

eat shit burgerfat

mourinho will pick him up and fulfill his dream of Mkhitaryan Mata James with Ibra up top

Get the feeling Chelsea will swoop out of nowhere with the Oscar money.Not sure where he'd fit in to the system right away but that hasn't stopped them signing players before.

>Arsenal
Wenger wouldn't buy him since Arsenal have so many employees and have never recovered from having a new stadium built

>Posting Arsenal and Spurs, despite they are well known as stingy.
>IN before 40,000,001 pound bid
City, Chelsea and MU are the only serious destinations

At best Arsenal will put in a lowball bid just so they can say they tried and were turned down.

Hazard Costa Hamez

Why doesn't Zidane rate him, man?

Last summer Inter offered 80 mln for him, no surprise if they do also this time

He will make a good wingback for conte

>sahin to madrid

you mean the team that sold him because he was utter shit? And do you mean the player who barely plays at Dortmund? Yeah m8 i'm sure he will go to real madrid

Why wouldnt they let Casemiro play the Casemiro role?

Wherever he wants as long as he isn't in Real anymore. I can see him playing for Arsenal( really doubt they ll pay that much tho) or PSG. Other than that I think he is way too bad for any of best teams in the world.

Ronaldo ------ Bale
--------- James

The greatest front three of all time.

Xhaka couldnt even play Xhaka role last night

I can see going to Spurs

He won´t go anywhere. Ban transfer will make him stay at Madrid.

£75m bid by Chelsea

Its habbening!!

that shit only works in fifa retard

>Xhaka can play the Casemiro role.

But Casemiro can play the Casemiro role...

That midfield would have all the defensive strength of a wet paper bag. Ronaldo doesn't function well as the lone striker. And you would bench Benzema for James? Are you insane?

>city of (you)

They can match what Madrid are paying him and let him play in his favorite position. I don't think it's all that likely, since Spurs would be a big step down, but Van der Vaart going to Spurs wasn't likely either and it still happened.

Him going to PSG makes a lot more sense though, since they're really desperate at the moment and can realistically be a CL contender once Emery is fired.

Kross can do everything Hamez can do. But Hamez can't control the midfield like Kross can. He doesnt have that fast first touch like modric/kross, and his positioning is always shit. Madrid look so disorganized when Hamez plays

>i have a "european" flag so i know about povertyball

end your "life", you hairy kebab on legs.

City

------------Bravo-----------------
-----Kolarov--Otamendi-------
Sane--------------------Sterling
-----------Zabaleta---------------
James--Toure--Jesus--Silva
---------------KdB-----------------

RKC Waalwijk

>sterling as leftback
>KdB as striker
fucking what?

china or some italian team bankrolled with chinese money

although my post was a joke in nature, pep has actually played those players there this season.

Can Kroos do this though mate???

youtube.com/watch?v=GESyL3MkgNU

I seriously think he will probably go to Chelsea, the team already have Oscar's money, so they can put a lot of money on Real Madrid's table.

Personally I'd like to have someone like Verratti instead of someone like him, but the dude is an amazing player nonetheless, he has the capacity of making long distance goals, and Chelsea has been poor in that regard this season.

Although at the end it's a decision that James has to take, considering that in Chelsea he could very well end up being a bench player again.

>ANOTHER impotent attacking midfielder
Sounds about right

No, and he doesn't need too because he's a central midfielder. Madrid don't need a CM who can score from 30 yards out, they need a CM who can keep possession. Scoring those crazy goals is Ronaldo/Bale/Benzema's job.

*doesn't need to

James is a disgusting human being and Chelshit is a disgusting club, it's a match made in heaven.

The only place where he would succeed in England. Arsene would never spend that kind of money on a player, however. He'll end up sitting on the bench for some Brazilian who can tackle better than him.

>Dinho
Please don't tell me that you people really call him this.

There is only one Dinho.

Cheeky as fuck, Carletto. I like it, but it will never happen. Casemiro's above-average play has salvaged Zidane's job.

Kashima

YES!

That's not a bad idea. Ronaldo is already a better 9 than Benz and Morata. I would leave Casemiro in for Isco.

>Although at the end it's a decision that James has to take, considering that in Chelsea he could very well end up being a bench player again.
The first kind thing said about James in this thread. You people are so petty.

>James is a disgusting human being
Please elaborate.

He'd work for Arsenal

-----------------Alexis
James--------Özil--------Walcott

or

-----------------Giroud
James--------Özil---------Alexis

James can't play on left wing. Right wing - sure, but not the left.

Maybe Ospina could factor in somehow

Please elaborate leaf

He's South American so I understand, but what specifically?

Hazard - Costa - James
Heh. The Eplel is already over. There's a lot of goals between these three with Cesc providing shit load of assists

James' record so far:

>bench at Porto

>bench at Monaco

>scored a pretty goal in the WC

>bench in Madrid

Why is this guy even rated? He doesn't even deserve the Tottenham/Arsenal treatment, he's literally Europa league tier, should probably play in Villareal, Stoke or neoMilan.

According to local media he came back to colombia to ask for an English visa, so maybe there.

Can this cunt even speak basic English? I dont think I heard him speak English before.

Does he even need to? The only English club where not speaking English would be a problem is Tottenham, and they can't afford his wages anyway.

>bench at Porto
>bench at Monaco
Blatant lies

Hazard-Costa-Griezmann would be much better.

He can barely speak spanish, give him a break

youtube.com/shared?ci=y3dOQftWp-I

Can't even speak Spanish

>bench at Porto
>bench at Monaco
>scored a pretty goal in the WC

Complete bullshit but even if it were true, it's still more than any active Mexican player.

Lol he wants Chelsea for that number 1 spot tip top lel watch him join and they instantly lose the lead in the title race

Chelsea will only agree if they can't get Sanchez

He's getting a move to United cause muh Mendes is my agent and yay Mou gets another player he didn't want and doesn't need but he do his bro Jorge a solid by taking in him at the expense of United