Nuw Fwuffy fwead!

Nuw Fwuffy fwead!

Hey Pokebro, hows it hanging?

Kweh.

Glad to hear it.

Kweh.

Oh I'm doing alright, just getting ready for bed when I'd seen our old thread was still around full of people arguing about making a new thread. So I figured I'd do it.

Kweh.

Is that what you get when you use a water stone on a Kweh? Oh now I understand how your team works. Kweh are like Eevee. Makes sense.

Kweh.

Yeah I have no idea what they were doing that whole time. We'd hit the image cap ages ago.

Kweh.

Harsh, but I have to agree with you on that one. Some people just can't do things for themselves.

Kweh.

Preaching to the quire dude. It's like that movie Idiocracy. To many dumb people surviving long enough to make more dumb people.

Kweh.

About time too, for a second there I thought it was just gonna be us.

Kweh.

Yeah well I'm like half asleep already, you can't expect perfection.

Kweh.

Glad to see you've expanded your pics to include more pokemon. Kweh are cool, don't get me wrong. Variety is nice though.

Kweh.

Can't say I'd ever followed the series very close, I liked the game boy games a lot though.

Hey on topic I wanted to ask, would it be cool with you if I write up a little copy pasta explaining a bit about you for the inevitable guy in every thread who doesn't get it? You can okay the final copy of course.

Kweh.

lol wait. shes got no tits for milk giving .... or a vagina to give birth .. what the hell. how did she have babies. and if it's a male .. what happened too balls and Dick ?

Awesome. If I have time tomorrow I'll get like a rough draft going.

Poof Fluffy. she was only getting her daddy the paper. she didn't need to be abused for trying to be helpful ... that fucking lazy prick should have gotten the paper himself then

Kweh.

I'll let you in wittle guy

Nope !

Thick fluff? Idk I didn't draw it. Would you really want to see that anyway?
Well okay sense you asked.

Fucking Asshole Human. i hope he's kicked too death

Tell me about it, you get some real weirdos on Sup Forums.

Better?

Kweh.

not in that way -_- i'm just saying. how did this fluffy give babbies if it only has a asshole ? and if it's a male in that comic. where is it's junk to breed with manes ? what you posted was just .. gross. and messed up IMO

yup totally

Really? That's fucked up. Funny though. They never learn.

Kweh.

Yeah I keep some extra bad ones just for such occasions.

Kweh.

Yeah well it's like that monkeys paw thing, ya'know?

Kweh.

Yeah that's the one. I always liked like the weird cursed item stories. Twilight zone style stuff.

Kweh.

No generally not.

Kweh.

Hey you ever hear of that finger box meme?

Kweh.

Well I think I bumped into it's next incarnation. Some people were telling me obvious bullshit about some game series. They said it's been out for decades but I've never heard of it.

Kweh.

Yeah they stole a bunch of pokemon designs and some random disney characters and just mashed them up.

Kweh.

Oh it was super obvious it was bullshit. Like they stole some unimportant side characters from kingdom hearts and a bunch of the new pokemon and are trying to say it's been a series for ages.

Kweh.

Oh and get this they're calling it Final Fantasy but it's suppose to have like 15-16 games out, so not Final in any way. The characters all seem to change from game to game too. Obviously a sign of anons working without checking each others work. I mean the effort was there for a good meme, they just failed to iron out the details.

Kweh.

Oh well, I guess you can't blame bored middle schoolers for trying to be funny. Just a sign of summer on Sup Forums. Like misquotes, just a pest you deal with at this time of year.

Kweh.

Yeah they would have had better luck if they didn't steal from Disney and pokemon, I mean the two are huge cultural icons. Way to recognizable. Anyway I really gotta hit the hay. See you around my dude.

Kweh.

yep yep, goodnight man

Kweh.

The first game was call "Final Fantasy" because it was supposed to be the last game of the creator, implying it was their last fantasy. But the game was a success, saved ScareEnix from the bankrutcy, and they decided to make other fantasy.