Went to McDonald's in Brighton, MI on Grand River Saturday. Ordered a Filet-o-Fish meal. When I bit into the sandwich...

Went to McDonald's in Brighton, MI on Grand River Saturday. Ordered a Filet-o-Fish meal. When I bit into the sandwich....the filet-o-fish was not there...just a bun, a crap load of tartar sauce, a slice of cheese and the pickles and onions that I added. Can someone please explain how the entire core item of a sandwich is forgotten??? Not to mention I emailed the company Sunday morning about the experience and I've yet to hear anything from anyone.

This is some shit bait but I'll bite since I'm bored.

It's fucking McDonald's dude what the hell did you expect! It's not even real fish it's imitation and they microwave it. Imagine fresh fish microwaved. Now imagine fake fish microwaved. Gross!

>Went to McDonald's in Brighton, MI on Grand River Saturday. Ordered a Filet-o-Fish meal. When I bit into the sandwich....

... no complaints, just ate it and moved on.

Someone make is say "I deserve $15 an hour"

OP here, you faggots need to stop impersonating me

what the hell

I live kind of near Brighton.

You should go get one of these delicacies if you can.

Don't order cheese on the side next time then.

Starving

Lol funny how when u make a food post, all the fat neck beard faggots living in their parents basement flock to these threads becuz they see food

It's now on my to do list, right under eating my own scrotum.

I keked

That sucks. I love the fillet o fish. It's so good.

enjoy your fag sandwich

>I deserve $15 an hour

It's not microwaved. They're fried 2-8 at a time for 6:15

Source: Three hellish years of employment.

The poor wretches who work there make slave wages. Wtf do you expect

Someone makes a mistake at work
The mistake wasn't ruining something very valuable, it wasn't losing a big account or anything like that.
It was misplacing a piece of a low price food item.
Yet some retard decides to make a thread about it.
And write a complaint email to the company.

Imagine being the guy receiving that email.
"Hey I didn't get a fish fillet in my sandwich and I'm writing to you about it."

Into the trash it goes wtf sperg, should just have gone to the counter, show it and get a new one right away like normal people would do.

I can explain in one word: NIGGERS. Yes, even in Brighton

Kys retard

It's the ghost of Lil Chef, he haunts that whole strip right down to Taco Bell

>hurr the niggors did it
One word: Poorfag. If you eat at a place like mcdicks you deserve it anyway

How the fuck took you that long to notice there was nothing inside the damn buns, are you retarded?

ZING

He eats the fish at mcdicks....so yeah thats exactly what he is

Are you retarded or something?

Do your fucking job, shitbag. No one made you work at McDonald's. Your stupid ass chose to work there. At least be able to put 4 items together, fuckstick

Nice point...that explains everything

Nobody graduates high school and says "i want to have a career working at mcdonalds" you get a job there because you need money, you stay there long term because there are no other options available to you. If you werent some fat ass neckbeard living in mommys basement youd know this

It's like going to KFC and asking for a zinger with chilli relish added to it.

For some god damn reason they assume that you mean to replace the mayo.

so how was dessert op

McDonald's has slowly started to go to shit in the last 15 years.

And it's no wonder. Ever single one I go to is run by either a teen mom or some white trash nerd with a team of nigger employees that don't give 2 shits about their job, some of whom are actual convicts. Then, on top of that, everyone from burger flipping Tyler to Shaniqua, the new General Manager have piss-poor attitudes because "real niggas don't take no shit from nobody"

True

I only go to fast food restaurants that have indians working at them. For some reason they actually do their job right even if it's a shit job.

Fear of deportation

Hmm never thought about it that way. When I think of deportation, I usually think of Mexicans and Muslims.

You know they wipe with a bare hand right?

Nice trips

the fish patty was misplaced in someone's pocket for later eating

Fuckstick with sauce or without ?? I'm sorry, I missed that, the sound of being replaced by a machine to was to loud hear you

autism comes in many shapes

It's cool, the places I go they make them wear a fresh pair of gloves everytime they make a new item because they also work the register. so it goes like this.
>put in order without gloves
>put on new gloves
>make food
>throw out gloves
>cash out

Griff?

>ordering a fillet-o-fish
>being given just the o
>oh

Order a Big Mac next time, scrub. What are you, Catholic or Hindu or just a giant pussy?

Looks like someone jizzed in your sandwich Sup Forumsrother

Well shit

Post of the year

>you'll be hooked
>because this simulation semen isn't affecting you

>slowly

Because Indian people, and foreigners in general, like to put in hard work because they take pride in actually doing a good job, regardless of what it is, because if they don't, they feel like lazy idiots. Niggers and trailer trash are only there for money to buy weed and because their case worker told them they can only get food stamps if they're employed, therefore, they're going to try hard to avoid doing actual work and run up their time to get hours in.

where im from minimum wage is 20$ an hour, and giving employees below that is considered as a crime B-)

Them dumb nignogs think they deserve more than most health care workers!
Thats a nig for ya. I cants pays my'billz cuz the welfares don'ts payz me enuffs.

I can't believe anyone actually eats those,
I've never known anyone to order it.

Is it weird that the Filet-o-Fish is the only non-limited-time burger I can actually tolerate eating?
I didn't mind the spicy chicken one while it lasted, but otherwise I can only stand eating the fish, chips, and sometimes the nuggets

But yet you will eat all the bullshit ur mom buys you to microwave while she is at work. Not to mention all the beefaroni you put away.

I got you beat, user.

>with go to jack in the box for new burger
>had cupon for 2 for 4
>order the new outlaw burger
>get up to window and the food was out almost immediately
We assumed it was since it was a promo burger they had some ready.
>get out of drive through
>get down the block
>we're at a light and i get mine out to take a bite
>notice somethings wrong
>bun, barbeque,onion ring,bun
>wait what, "mom, theres no burger in this"
>she goes "what? Im turning around"
> so I check the other burger for a patty
> there wasn't one shockingly
>meanwhile my mom is on the phone calling the store
>"hi, we were just there. We ordered two outlaw burgers, and they, uh, came without the pattys"
>i hear through the phone "Becky! Did you forget something on that last order?!?"
>quiet in the background, "uhhhh"
>this time we get through the drive through and they give us our burgers
>we just laughed it off and left

to have the thought she will never live that down is so worth it.

>ordering an outlaw burger
>being given just the outlaw
>oh

no,,, he might make an effort and send one of his sample emails about how they are so sorry and it wont happen again..

not microwaved its fried
i worked there
stupidass