SAY IT LOUD IM BLACK AND IM PROUD

SAY IT LOUD IM BLACK AND IM PROUD

Sup Forumslack pride thread all Sup Forumsrothas report in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This some gay ass shit you niggerfaggot

Niggers are so stupid, your flag has a white hand.

14/88 and have a blessed white day

come on nigga its not ur month yet get out of here

I honestly can't think of anything to be proud of, if I were black.

Inventions?
innovations?
Discoveries?
Intelligence?
Culture?

Hmmm. What is there, lol?

Basketball, lol? Who wouldn't be good if you had no job, and spent all day everyday on the court?

Running, lol? Who wouldn't be good if you spent all that time running from cops?

I mean, fuck. Apparently blacks don't understand what "pride" means.

youtube.com/watch?v=rZHwGnGrm_k

superior physicality, the true history of Africa, the sexual conquest and destruction of the white race

just to name a few

also basketball

thats such a good troll lol

Peenut butter fool.
I also heard that Henry Cheddar, the man who invented the first cheese was black. He was also the first black millionare and it's why sometimes money is refered to as cheddar

strange that the symbol showd a white fist.

white women disagree

no one should be proud of shit they didn't accomplished

yuck looks like my cousin
she was screwing niggroo's who nigged my/her grandma's tv and jewelery

If you have the same grand mother she is your sister

sorry bro, it's just her biology to choose the most dominant ones

>MFW blacks aren't even that good at picking lumber

god dam i love snowbunnys

White women, lol? When did white men say they were proud of white women?

We're talking about pride. Women aren't something men are proud of, and men are what makes, well, everything.

That list?

Inventions?
innovations?
Discoveries?
Intelligence?
Culture?

Women aren't responsible for that.

There's a reason women are called "minorities".

yea yea keep talkin, ill keep winnin tho

IM SURE I CAN SMEEL EM IN THIS THREAD

good for you
not sure on what you are proud of but good for you

Look, this isn't a pissing contest. I'm trying to take part in this thread by honestly wondering what there is to be proud of.

Is your answer "white women"? I mean, is that?

Surely, as a black man, you're proud of more? If not, what's to be proud of? You're shagging the occasional woman, bro. We've bred them over thousands of years to be naive, stupid, useless cunts dependent on men for everything. They're sluts be definition, man.

It's like you're proud of the wind blowing on your back, and not mine.

??

Can you maybe add something else to the discussion? What else is their to be proud of?

so you are proud about being part of a race that has never created anything positive and would still be stuck in pre stone age if white people didn't bail you out?

nice trips
kek has spoken

I believe basketball was invented by Ben Franklin.
It was NOT a black guy.

In my country, black people smell sweat and strong odours, talk to loud and send bad look to people all around. Is it the same for you guys ?

Black is wack.

>im proud of things i had no part in that happened centuries ago
>ignores the current state of things tho
Heh, meanwhile what's happpenin NOW is wer winnin and youre losin, got it?
You just some random fat virgin on Sup Forums, you can continue to pretend you ar ahead of me meanwhile my girl is white tho, she would laugh at your "racial pride"

Hey OP.
Your kind washed the white mans dicks since ancient Egyptian times.

White guy here and I support this thread love to watch my girl take the BBC

>single mom/10

even and ugly nigga like this scores a cute snow bunny
lmao @ virgins here

Isnt that the guy who plays finn in star wars?

I added some black guy on Xbox live
That makes me like 2% black right

Then why aren't all white women with niggers? Lmao your flawed logic is shit

It's called indoctrination. That's why you shouldn't be proud of it.

ur logic is shit famm
only 10% of the population, a lot of us are in ghettos, very little contact with white women and still tons and tons of them are with brothers, if we were equally distributed and 50% of th pop you d be extinct already

Ignore the nigger. When race war comes ill ally with whites as a chink.

Blacks in general should be shot. Except for people like thomas sowell

lmao @ these deluded asians, hows being an inferor cuck goin for u? How does it feel that you are submittin to yur master?

What is it that blacks have done that makes you proud?
The excellent rape skills?
The ability to starve in absurd numbers?
The ability to spread AIDS?
The ability to live of welfare?
Or is it the amazing accomplishment of having the lowest IQ of all the races?
No wait i got it! It's the amazing skill to run after a basketball right?

Instead of being proud for no reason how about you do something to be proud of, here are some pointers to get you in the right direction.

School, it's not just a place to buy/sell crack.
Work, if you do it, they pay you.
Crime, you can chose NOT to do it.
Prison, should not be considered a family tradition.
Kids, if you can't care for them, don't make them.
Parents, consists of more than just a single mother.
Pants, should not be worn around the knees.

Best of luck blacks.

but i don't hate asians you are just cucked by whites into thinking you are inferior and put into submission, i have lots of asian friends who are on our side tho

Winning what faggot? That you don't have a dad? That you fucked some trashy white whore? That you sit on the porch smoking pot meth H or spice cuz your nigger ass is broke? That you steal from ppl and act like a victim still for something that happened ages ago? Especially when there are races that got it worse then your faggot nigger ass? Y'all faggots can't rap anymore y'all are fucking failures but keep on winning those white whores faggot

"those white hoes" are most white girls tho, if she aint blacked that only means a brother didn't get to her yet cuz were so small in number. Yet all you fat virgins here talk about is us, so dont you pretend as if u dont care thas just sour grapes

Funny how blacks go dumpster diving after the ugliest white whores, women that no white guy would pless with even the tip, and then they think they get bragging rights for it.
How fucking awful must black women be for black guys to get this fucked up in the head?!

Kys faggot, simple enough? So that's it? Proud of lesser white wemen? Lol ol you're a fucking joke faggot... And here's the thing faggot... I hate niggers like you cuz you bring exactly jack shit to the whole world other then playing the victim and being a faggot... You pieces of shit have kids more then Mormon families and you fucks don't take care of them you just keep smoking that spice and being a nig nog mooly porch monkey.. sadly more and more niggers like you are becoming common place and normal ass black folks are dying off... Black folks who worked and became part of the community and gave back.. not being lazy nigger faggots posing about white wemin winning and being a stain on society

Triggered white shit is triggered. don't pretend to be som blessing on society, ure just a useless neet with social anxiety who never touched a womn. Were winnin exactly because youre so useless, you just post shit on Sup Forums all day and masturbate to us fuckin ur women
now back to your delusions of grandeur about your glorious superior race, in the real world well be the winners tho

Nerd virgin Oreo detected. You aren't even accepted by your own kind. Might as well just fucking end it now.

It's been a while since blacks got their freedom, so far they haven't made a progress in any direction for how many hundreds of years? Shield yourself with some random bitch you can fuck, bro, for a couple beers you could hook up with any bitch anywhere, take my word for that, and i'm not white, also, i like me some nice quality b8 faggot

Never said anything about whites being right faggot. Said you were a nigger and your wins are worthless and that there are no real black people left queer