Any drug dealers on Sup Forums?

Any drug dealers on Sup Forums?

How does one start a life selling drugs?
I have a car, bitcoin, and money in the bank.
My social network is very weak.

OP IS A FAG

By getting the fuck off the computer.
If you know drugs you know where to find drug. You aren't meeting up with cartel members. Shit isn't breaking bad. You know people who sell shit, you flip shit.

Who the fuck you expect to sell shit to with a weak social life.

Just hang out with people who do drugs, you will meet drug dealers eventually, then make friends with them. Then you ask them if they can get you in the biz

Hi officer. Slow night, huh?

Nah I'm joking I'll help you out. Can't sell drugs with no social network unless you've already got drug dealers you can trust in the network (don't just trust anyone though), but you probably don't. Just trust me- having no friends and trying to sell drugs is a waste of time, you're constantly stressed, and you'll end up using all the shit you have to sell. Make some friends first then we'll talk

I know how to obtain them. I want to know how to build a lifestyle. How to network and meet people who wants drugs. Who to trust and etc.

Help me gain trust and meet people who will be customers

I know some but following their footsteps might have me as their bitch for a while. I wanna do my own shit.

Once I have a few solid people I can trust what do I do next?

You're a dumbass. Dealers can be smart, but most dealers get caught cuz people you sell to dont listen and eat drugs like candy and hurt themselves.

Eventually it'll come back and bite you, dont even start.

>post on craigslist
>let them come to your house
>sell drugs get money

I'm not saying you have to be an intern, just ask them where they get their shit and ask for a hookup. Then you sell on your own time. If you wanna be safe, only sell to friends and people you know. But you said you don't have a social network, so your best bet is just going to music festivals/raves that all the college kids go to and just asking people if they wanna buy

Get buddies
buy drugs
establish distribution network
procure protection in the form of a crew and guns.
beat the fuck out of a dude who gave you shit to make sure nobody fucks with you
don't die or get caught
don't stay in the game too long or you will definitely end up dead or in jail

KEK

What drugs do you plan on selling? I sold E pills coke and weed for 3 years never got caught. Started selling heroin was caught in less than a year.

what state do you live in i might help you out

Damn, you do any time? The problem is that E and weed is mostly harmless, and everyone does it, so lots of cops don't even give a shit. I mean I see lots of cops at raves/festivals watching people drugged off their arse, just making sure nobody is driving under the influence

can't help you much, but i'll bump
I have the people to sell to for E, so I was toying around with the idea of slinging
I would put a grand to order ~300 @~$3 each pill, resell for $20, $6k when all done
Theonly thing is the margins arent that huge for low volume seller like I'd be, it's fine pocket cash, but for the risk I'm not sure
I'd have it mailed to my place, given that if you tumble your coin and hide yourself well you can't be traced online, and getting mailed drugs doesn't mean anything in court because you can't control what people mail you.

I used to sell sheets to a certain guy. Helped me with like 600$ a month.

I recommend you will stay at this sort of operation, so the snitch risk is lower.

You just need to find an LSD dealer, offer him a sheet and give him a free tab to check the stuff. DNM's LSD is usually much better than street acid. Don't be greedy, give him a good price (let's say, 2-2.5 times your price), and you're good to go.

I'm aware that people are dumb and maybe I'm dumb too but I'm a survivor. If you have any advice other than don't start, let me have it please

Thats an idea that always seems to work. I can probably stuff a hundred pills in my crotch but are there any ways of smuggling a lot in? I'm afraid of being followed and robbed too. Not a very big guy. I'm 5'7 but with broad shoulders if that helps.

Are guns necessary? I obviously want them but I never want to have the image of someone that should be feared when purchasing drugs from. If anything I want to start wholesaling to younger people to push out my drugs so I can have some form of insulation but idk how to trust them.

Nigger this is how you get shot and robbed.

Dark web.

>resell for 20 a pill
>300 pills
nigga you gonna die before yall move that weight hope you got that shit in your will

You're clearly new to this shit so lemme help you out. You're going to want to tell everyone about how you're the E dude or how you've got 300 E pills and you're going to get your ass beat and robbed.

No I actually just got community service it was my first offense it was in queens and I only had 12 bags on me at the time. But the whole ordeal was horrible they impounded my car and I was in the holding cell for what felt like forever cause it was fucking packed took a long time for them to call my case. Muslim guy in there took a fucking shit in front of everyone completely stunk up the cell. Mother fucker was dumping water on his ass with his milk carton didn't even use the TP.

OP, buy acid. It ships safe, is safe for your customers, and your customers aren't going to be pillheads, which will lower your chance of getting caught massively. You might not be able to make as much money, but at least you aren't hurting anyone and you're still getting money for a relatively low risk. That's not to say E is hurting someone like in moderation but the potential for abuse is high and niggas gonna come after you right after their high
over unless you real

E and coke most likely. No weed cause its too stinky and its extremely saturated here. Definitely no H

California bay area

I agree, pushing a lot of pills will take a lot of time and the risk is high. What about the idea of ordering 1000 pills and distributing them to distributors? Faster money for sure though more orders must be made that can get lost.

Yes, the snitch factor is a big one...kind of want to sell coke only to adults who have stable jobs and E to college students

that's better E than I've ever seen come off AB

Completely aware of the danger and risk. I don't want to start by selling to extremely young people who are open about their plug

Let me know what you think is a good start

You're just not qualified for this position.

Start middle manning, then make friends with the dealers then eventually you can start selling a bit from his connects

I'm aware I sound like a goober. Meeting me in person and you'll think I'm out there but I rather lay low. I hung out with gangsters and trap houses. But I don't see a bright future by joining their team

Tell me what I need to know

>Check out research chemicals.
>Find most potent and legal cannabinoid receptor agonist stimulant(usually a cathinone) and smokable hallucinogen
>Make your own brand of K2
>really simple stuff; just dump the chems in pure acetone and spray it on some inert plant matter. Cigarettes will work great because they are inconspicuous
>Tell some homeless "hey man, I got some new shit" sell it to them for a few dollars a pop
>???
>Profit

Doing bitch work is a part of becoming your own dealer unless you have access to shit the others don't you are gonna have to get used to being low level

25 tops. If the vendor rips you off then it's not a huge L, if you can't sell it's not a huge L, if you get robbed it's not a huge L However, 25 will make a great test run, because since you probably don't have many friends, you're going to feel the pain of not being able to move because all these people just took E and won't buy any more. you'll learn quick

nigga you sound like you've never been in a fight. I don't care about your tough guy character man just think about what I'm saying rather than disregarding it bc I don't address you under your character. You're a bitch ass white boy with no potential to move and you know it.

If this were the case, you would not be inquiring on the how to's of how to live the savage life.

I understand, thanks for the input

not a bitch and yeah I went off on a tangent. I got hustle so fuck what you think

bro all i'm saying is if you can't fight you can't slang niggas ain't gonna give your drugs back if you cry

Do you know the territory?

OP doesn't seem like the kinda dude to work the corner

Sell drugs that people need to take to feel normal, like opiates. They will come to you every day, and if they don't have money you can get some really cool shit traded to you for super cheap

SWIM introduced opiates to hundreds of people in the area. SWIM would buy roxys for $3-$5 each by the hundreds, travel 3 hours and unload them for $25-$30 each. SWIM was booted from college so he decided to start selling drugs. SWIM was jobless making $7500-$10,000/wk
SWIM's doctor got arrested and fucked up the whole system