Okay Sup Forums I've decided to finally an hero...

Okay Sup Forums I've decided to finally an hero, I only have 20 dollars to my name which I plan to use for liquor to help me gain the courage to go through with it.
I will be homeless tomorrow and the only supplies I have are the clothes on my back and my phone, what is the cheapest and best way to an hero, will stream if I find a good enough option.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump

bump

2nd bumperino

Just jump off a bridge stop bumping this

Did ur gf kick u out for another dude?

Yee

Dude, don't u have family u can just go back to til u get back on ur feet?

Nope, none.

If you're serious, landing head first from a great height. Just make sure you don't hit any bystanders. Do it at night so less people see your pavement pizza. This is only if you're actually serious about it. Otherwise kys.

well, at least you have enough dignity to choose to end it instead of becoming a fucking homeless bum. If you are choosing death, I'd prefer to go out in style since you're dying anyways. What assets u have left?

Like I said, clothes on my back, 20 bucks, and my phone.

Nice suggestion, but I'm looking for something just a little less terrifying

Suicide, OP? That's the last thing you should be thinking of

:DDDDDDD

Hmm.. Is your phone worth anything? If I just wanted to die id hock it and get enough drugs to od. If I could get a gun, I'd at least try to make my death worthwhile by eliminating some deserving human waste. I dunno though.. I don't recommend jumping from a high place. Could end up a fucking vegetable.

How did u get by before? Did ur gf pay for everything or something?

>death
>something just a little less terrifying
Never gonna make it. Just give up and live your life now.

buy some nitrogen, my dude. Painless. You just go to sleep.

>get enough drugs to od
>don't recommend jumping from a high place. Could end up a fucking vegetable.

Noob. Jumping has a 93.4% chance of killing him, whereas ODing on drugs only 6%. Source: lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/statistics-most-lethal-methods

listen op i have an idea. pretend to rob a bank and get arrested. once in jail, make sure you get the right connections so you can become a thug in someones gang when you get out, or maybe a dealer. doesnt have to end today, you can see this as the beggining of an adventure. on hard mode.

Nah, it was more of a mutual thing. But now she's found someone who makes more money than me and is probably fucking her better too so she told me to basically piss off and now I'm homeless.
As for the phone nah it's just a shitty galaxy knock off.

Yeah just go to jail. You'll be fed and watered for years and then helped back into the real world. If it sucks, just rob another bank.

just buy a fucking rope and hang yourself you idiot. as long as no one finds you within 15 mins, you should be good.

If you're killing yourself why does price matter? You're clearly not killing yourself but you really should

There you go

Higher prices may warrant better methods? Gunshot, escape bag, etc.
Are you autistic?

Don't think I have the cash for that

No shit you retarded cunt if he's killing himself then it doesn't matter how much money he has to do it. You should kill yourself too.

But I'm asking for the best method at the cheapest price..

op please dont be one of those faggots that streams suicide. literally the lamest way to go imo

Shoot yourself, hang yourself, jump off a building, jump in front of a train, jump off a bridge, slit your throat, commit suicide by cop, commit sudoku, drop a toaster in the bathtub, tie a heavy object to yourself and jump into a lake, tie a plastic bag over your head, mix ammonia and bleach in a closed area and breathe it in. There is so many ways to kill yourself bit you're to retarded to think of them, which is why I hope you succeed

Just looking for other people's opinions on what's the easiest and cheapest way, damn nigga you needa relax.

also being homeless is the shit

Nah?

Maybe consider going to a mental hospital?