Definitely a Waifu claiming thread

Definitely a Waifu claiming thread.

Previous: Rules:
>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>Only one claim per user
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP/ERP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1xgWmmk19fw
youtu.be/1qbuZhVUj_g
youtube.com/watch?v=-ToHWV1uOTc&t=1785s
youtube.com/watch?v=6uHWhebtATE&t=520s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

still prepping for hardmode, working on a little farm for potion ingredients right now

Still here

and

Dark magician girl was hot yeah
Not really. I do like looking at and for them of course. Yeah. I dont really feel anything when I see those pictures. It was like the assignment the teacher would give us in Orchestra. She would put on music and you would write what it made you feel. I would just make it up and focus on making the cursive letters look right more than anything. Dark magician girl was hot yeah
Not really. I do like looking at and for them of course. Yeah. I dont really feel anything when I see those pictures. It was like the assignment the teacher would give us in Orchestra. She would put on music and you would write what it made you feel. I would just make it up and focus on making the cursive letters look right more than anything. Dark magician girl was hot yeah
Not really. I do like looking at and for them of course. Yeah. I dont really feel anything when I see those pictures. It was like the assignment the teacher would give us in Orchestra. She would put on music and you would write what it made you feel. I would just make it up and focus on making the cursive letters look right more than anything.

I mucked that up some how......

Yup, been on a hiatus for awhile but now Ima try be back to it

Still here

Hello everyone
>juvia claimed
W-whatever...
>w-what? Why?
>
>s-shut up and post more p-panties you perv

(Juvia)
That's great to hear!
Also nice news that work wasn't too bad. Thankfully it's weekend from now on so you can rest a little, right?
And that's a lot of vitamin shots~
(YouKnow)
That sounds like a good plan. You really excited for the fight aren't you?
(Hanako)
At least you didn't have to work with stucco, huh~?
Well, I just woke up so I'll go get myself some breakfast, then watch the thread from pc and start programming, gotta work on these projects..
Do you have any plans for the night~?
Do you have a lot preparations before it?

I suppose it's difficult for some people, or they just don't pursue it. I wouldn't say art needs to necessarily cause some emotion, you can still appreciate the purely aesthetic elements too.

Pretty badly, yes. Though I still don't get how.

I am quite the fan for Canelo Alvarez

Lewd! I just dont see it besides that looks pretty or nice. I guess comics and stuff like that dont count though. Neither do I.

That;s good. For a minute i thought you might've forgotten all about it, kinda like something else~

> Hmm maybe i'll tell you tomorrow~
> Even more blushing, lucky me~
> Alright, this is the last one for tonight~
>

Yeah thankfully~
That's nice. Falling a little behind~?
Just about to get comfy in a few minutes~

really the only preparations you have to do is building a platform to fight the wall of flesh on
>defeating the wall of flesh is what triggers hardmode
but theres alot of little things you can do that just make your life easier in hardmode, like having a good supply of potions

Oh no I'm not stopping til I max out the skill, level 91 today

Indeed. A restful weekend indeed
And they're not really shots, just like Gatorades with more vitamins i guess?
>trips
>w-whatever, not like i care...
>
>shut up!
>more purple panties
Would you like something before bed perhaps?

Claiming best girl.

That's alright.
The thread seems a lot more lewd than usual in general. Although that may be my lack of attendance recently.

Its always that way around now.

youtube.com/watch?v=1xgWmmk19fw

That;s the spirit!

>Weeeell it might have a little something to do with you~
> So cute~
> alright only one more.
Yeah, that would be nice. Pick one for me.

Hey I've been lurking for a while now these threads and I always see you both here no matter what time of the day I might check it, so where are you from?

Oh yeah Im just some neet so nothing better to do. Im from cali you?

>dubs
>tell me you stupid pervert!
>shut up!
>i knew i could persuade you to post one more~
Fine
>
Pervert

im here everyday from 10pm-4am cst, altho i sometimes come earlier
>from kansas city

Sorry for the wait everyone, had to grab some decent breakfast
Well, not really a fan of box myself, but I guess he's pretty good, huh?
>calm down there satan
~
Well, kinda. Also I learned I have a SHITLOAD of work till the end of the month, so yeah... Goodbye vidya for now....
That's sweet, and as I heard you have work tomorrow, so it's early bed time for you isn't it~?
The... Wall of....... Flesh? Now ain't that a cute name for a dog.
>good luck, you might need it~
Well, potions might come in handy, especially in hardmode. Do you have much prep left?
Any plans for it?
Ah, I see. Well, it's kinda sorta similar I guess, I don't really take them

I see nobody has her yet.

Shower time

He's very good lol

Alrighty it's time for bed. Have a good day/night everyone. Goodnight.

> Sorry, it's bedtime~
> Well i couldn't resist such a heartfelt request~ :p
Ahh so beautiful... Thanks.
Goodnight Juvia.

Aww that sucks.rip vidya.
pretty much, but i can always make a little time for you in discord~

I'll probably be asleep by the time you get back.
Goodnight cutie.

I'm only lurking because all the other threads are shit.

im just about to start working on the platform for the boss fight actually
>theres alot more than just healing potions btw, you can make potions that give you all sorts of buffs, like increased damage or crit chance
>and you can have a whole lot of buff potions active at the same time

night hanako

Mavis?

youtu.be/1qbuZhVUj_g

Nah. It's Guri from "Love Tyrant."

Oh. Never heard of it

It's a spring 2017. So it's pretty darn recent.

Oh yeah im pretty slow at reading things and I hardly watch things

im not lewd xddd

Same. I'm too busy most of the time but I normally get in a series or two a month.

Yes you are

I'm from Spain. Neet as well, and I'm not here for as long as you :(

Finally on PC, n00t pls don't ban me

But the real question is... How good is he? Will he be able to defeat his opponent? Or will he be crushed under the might of JOHN CENA?! YOU CAN FIND OUT THIS SUNDAY NIGHT WHEN WWE CHAMP JOHN CENA DEFENDS HIS TITLE IN THE WWE SUUUUUUPERSLAAAAAAAAAAAM. Right now you can order this awesome pay-per-view for just 59,99$.
Goodnight Hanako, sleep tight~
But why would you need the platform for anyway? I mean, cant you fight it from the ground behind some sort of a wall and just spam it with arrows or something?
>damn, a shitload of buffs sound quite nice when you need that extra amount of power

Silly~
Yeah he's gotten quite the number of KOs

Just not that interested normally
Not here for long?

Nope I've been only lurking waifus threads for a couple weeks now although I've been in Sup Forums for 3 years now

Yeah. I feel ya.

I lurked for maybe 3 weeks before posting yeah.

when you fight the wall of flesh you need a super long platform to run along, when the boss spawns it will slowly start to drift across the screen, and it doesnt stop moving forward until it dies, you have to keep running and stay in front of it, cause if it passes you it'll grab you and basically insta-kill you

I thought you guys were talking about teraria. Lol. But yeah. Hiding behind a wall will get you killed quickly. Gotta keep moving.

Holy hell. Now the group is super salty and split in half between hating the game and like it.They're all arguing and one left
send helpo

yea firekeeper is playing through it for the first time, i love giving him advice every night

My server is open for chats. Send peeps. It's a ghost town.

Kidding.

Stay out of my ghost town.

Hi everyone I'm back

I just got up and threw up lots :(

Tell them to relax its a game guys thats still in beta if I recall

From the drinking yuno?

Yes

You ight?

Oh Shiz. You haven't seen shit, man. The wall of flesh is the beginning of the bloodshed. Not the end of it.

Just take it easy and get a pot yuno. Its a rest day

Terraria is a super fun game! There's so much to do and it has a lot of replayability! I wish I could play it again for the first time. Maybe mods but I dunno...
I wish they'd make the second one already!

Oh, that's no good! You should never drink that much!
I'm sorry to hear that though. Please feel better soon! Are you heading back to sleep?

Nice digits!
Someone has already tried to make that point. It hasn't gone over well. They're still at it and now the person that left has returned and is arguing too.

Maybe duck out of that. It sounds uncomfortable

oh boy, double yuno night

firekeeper is the newbie not me

Not for long, I'm fixing to head to bed

Hope you get better soon ^^

i always have my eyes open for news about terraria:otherworld, and i think they're working on some new updates for terraria as well

lame, but i guess you do have work tomorrow so that fair

Unfortunately so, this day went by too fast

Hi youknow I'm ok ish good thing is I never get headaches with my hangovers
Don't need a bucket it there isn't anything left :(
I should have been smarter than to mix drinks
Twice the sexy

Very good, with that I shall pass you the Yuno torch as I will be heading to bed
Good night thread

It is, but at the same time... It's really funny. I was recording it actually but stopped.
Anyways, what's up with you? Tanks still?

If I don't see you before you go to bed, then sleep well You Know! Sweet dreams, okay?

I'm sorta excited for Terraria: Otherworld, but it looks kinda weird and I know that they said they were going to a make a Terraria 2 also!
I didn't know that they were still making updates for just Terraria though! That's really cool!

Wait, you mixed drinks? Oh no, that doesn't sound good. That seems like it's a recipe for trouble. Did you take anything to calm your stomach?

Just take it easy ok yuno?
Ah. Why? Ah yes I just read the patch they are testing and its got some very nice things in there for me. First being that you dont need a full female crew for the perk to go into effect so thats great news for me. They also added female voices for the female commanders and they are kawaii as fuck!
youtube.com/watch?v=-ToHWV1uOTc&t=1785s
This is all the voice clips just skip around to the different countries time links in the bottom

Good night
You can mix them but you have to do it in the right order and I didn't
I will I'm currently just sitting here in my dresing gown trying to wait this out

the last few terraria updates have just been alot of minor things, mostly bugfixes and new decorative items, last patch added support for new languages and 4k graphics, and aparently Re-Logic has a "secret" update plan for the game

Dressing gown?

I felt like the argument was getting heated and I didn't want to record that, but I found out that one of the people arguing was doing it for the reaction I think.
Oh, that's really cool! Are you still going for an all female crew then because you've already started or just going to mix and match?
That's really cool that they added voices for the females! Also holy moly that's an hour! I listened though and you're right, they are super cute! It's really cool that they added all those different languages too! I can't think of a lot of games that go to that extent!

I've noticed that, though I didn't know they added 4k support! That's really cool!
I thought the latest updated added quite a bit though! Err, the crossover one!
I also didn't know about the secret update! You got me all excited now, I've dumped a lot of time into that game so I'm happy to hear they still have plans for it. Probably not as much as you though, you sound like you absolutely adore it!

Sorry for the late replys, but I got into writing that goddamn project.

Trying my best~
Well, I just googled him and he seems quite good. 48 wins for 50 fights... Damn.
I just googled it, and... I don't really know what I expected. It's a wall of goddamn flesh. And I guess it's huge, too.
Soooo... How are you going to kill that thing? "Shoot it until it dies" kinda tactic, or something else?

Hi Firekeeper!
How did things go with your girlfriend yesterday? Did you have a super special day?
And how are you doing this morning?

This

Ah I got you. I dont think ill put a full female crew because I can get more cute commander voices for my tanks. I have a german chinese and swedish female commanders so voices for those ones. Well all those languages are in the game. You can set your tank voice to be for the country of the tank you are driving. Its really neat little feature I like it. These guys are actually pretty smart when it comes to doing things for their games. How they save replay files being one of my favorites. What they do is instead of recording the match they just record the inputs you make and then load a match in the client of the game and run all your inputs instead of a long video saved. I think its actually a really neat way to save space.
Oh a bathrobe

oh yea the DD2 crossover was a good patch, added alot of new turrets to the game, plus crossover of my other favorite game
>i have like 800 hours played on terraria btw

basically, shoot it in either the eyes or the mouth until it dies
>killed it awhile ago btw, so playing in hardmode now

Hi Kanna, nice to see you.
It was pretty okay, we had a nice day.
And I'm alright, just programming a little.
How was your day?
Always a little behind. Well, good job out there! Did you have any trouble with it?
And now that you're in hardmode... What now?

Yuno I missed you I'm super sorry, really tired right now. My bad!
Wait, it matters the order you mix alcohol? I never knew that! I always figured you just threw them all in there like in a blender. Did you mix more than two then?

Oh, that's smart! Spread out the cuteness, that's a good idea!
I guess yeah the languages are in the game, but that seems like they are really going for realism. I like that, I think that can be really cool!
Oh the setting voice thing is really nice also! Can other people hear your orders or just you?
They sound smart indeed!
Whoa, that seems like a really innovative system! Do they record everyone else's input too? Or is it just you shooting at nothing? Either way, that's sweet!

I want to make a new character but then i think back to how hard I worked for some stuff on my old character and just end up playing on the old one haha. I never really tested out any of the new content, but did do the event a few times! Also never played Dungeon Defenders!
Jeez, you make me look like a newbie! I only have around half that, like 412 hours I think!

It's nice to see you too Firekeeper! It always is!
Well, at least it was okay right? It sounds like didn't go super bad and that's really good if it's the last day you'll see them for a while! I'm happy to hear that!
Ooooh, programming! That's cool! I still have no idea how you do that! Don't you lose focus talking to us while doing it? It seems really hard!
My day was okay, can't hear out of one ear now for some reason. Might go to the doctor next week if it keeps up. Other than that I'm doing okay!

Bathrobe? never heard it called that before

nah i built a 2000 block platform to fight him on, i dont think i was even halfway to the end before i killed it, now im off in the hallow trying to get my fancy new weapon

i make new characters and play through the game all over again every couple months or so, i never get tired of it
>i have about 900 hours on dungeon defenders too

Ive always known it as dressing gown. Mine is so damn good.

It will be neat. I want a british and japanese one now. No they dont hear your tank. That would be a lot of radio chatter but you can ping the map and stuff. Im actually not sure what they do for other players. Here is a replay from one of the youtubers I watch. He is pretty damn good at the game and entertaining to listen to.
youtube.com/watch?v=6uHWhebtATE&t=520s
Thats what people here call it

Well, the pleasure is all mine. It's also always nice to see you, too!
Yeah, it was pretty okay. We had ice cream and went on a walk, it was pretty good.
Haha, not so much, really. I can focus on different things at the same time, at least while they're the same language. Somehow when I "switch" between languages I lose all my focus on things. But as everything here and in programming is in english, I manage just fine.
Oh my, that seems kinda serious. Maybe you should try some ear drops first? They sometimes help a bit. But yeah, if it keeps up you might want to get it checked. And I'm glad you're doing okay!
Any plans for the rest of the night?
Damn, that's a long platform. And what's the fancy weapon you're out for?

It is no problem how could I be mad at a face like that. That's not what people mean by mixing drinks drink mixing is when you drink more than one type of alcohol in a night. It matters what order you drink them in because you don't want to be too hard on your liver cos if it gets messed up you will get a bad hang over
There fluffy warm goodness
Ah I see probably a california thing

a crystal serpent, i have to get it from fishing in the hallow biome, really easy to get, just takes a long time cause the chance to catch it is super low

Maybe your thing is weird.

dressing gown sounds more like a non-american thing

You're crazy! How do you not think back to previous characters? Do you keep them all or delete them so you're not tempted to go back? Do you use the same world? Sorry for the million questions!
Also 900 hours on dungeon defenders?! How do you find the time? Now I'm curious...
What's the highest time you have on a game?

You should try and get them all! Like a collection! That'd be pretty cool!
Oh, that makes a lot of sense then! It would be pretty noisy eheh.
Oooooooh, I'm such and idiot. I get it now! Yeah, that's definitely really cool! Also he seems like a good youtuber to watch. I don't really watch any youtubers except for one but I should start to get more into it!
Also World of Tanks seems really complicated! It kinda reminds me of Mechwarrior online, but I think Tanks came first? I dunno.

Awwww, that sounds super adorable! I bet she loved it! You're so sweet, you know that?
Wow, you're a lot more capable then me! I would probably get super frustrated or distracted I imagine. And I forgot you're from Poland, right? You speak two different languages then? That's crazy! How do you manage to do that! I took Spanish but I can't remember almost any of it!
I tried some ear drops today actually! It kinda helped, then didn't, then sorta helped again. It's really weird. Also super nervous that I'll have to go to the doctor! And thank you Firekeeper!
Plans... Probably just talk for a bit then off to bed! It's 4:03am right now here, so I'm up pretty late! Played some Battlegrounds earlier though, and then everyone got super mad in my group and we stopped!

Thank you thank you Yuno, you're super nice!
Oh, I'm stupid, sorry! I've never really drank, only twice I think, and it was only a little bit. And definitely not than one type! Wow! I can see how that could make you sick! Please please please be more careful next time! I don't want you to be sick!
But also thank you for telling me that! That's actually really important

This one has been warm for years with no wear at all. Ive slept in it.

At least one for each country would be nice yeah. Find one for games you liek is normally a good starting point. It is a game you want someone to show you how it works. Figured it out for myself and it took way longer with plenty of stupid mistakes that are really easy to correct if you just know.

Tomomomo

Hello! how are you doing?

i keep all my old characters/worlds, i make a fresh world everytime i start again, not tempted to go back cause that would spoil the experience of replaying
dungeon defenders is my most played on steam, but ive got about 3600 hours sunk into ffxiv, and likely several thousand hours in brood war from back in the day
>im a neet, time is all i have

fellow yellow eyes

No it isn't your one is stranger
Well I am in the uk
I'll be a more careful next time, I think I will just stick to whiskey and It is no problem all I need to do now is remember what is the correct order cos I have completely forgotten :P
That's some high quality stuff right there

How? People wear them after showers normally

pantsu

Actually, that's how I found Northernlion. I started watching him because of the Binding of Isaac and I just watch whatever he does now. He seems like a genuinely nice guy and I just enjoy hearing him rant now. He's also pretty bad at a lot of games he plays but that's always funny to watch.
Ugh, that sounds really painful. Well, at least you learned, right? That's probably why you're so good! You had to climb your way to the top and it was super brutal but you pushed through it and came out victorious!
At least, that's what I choose to believe!

If you've been playing for that long then you must have like a million characters to choose from! And a million worlds, for that matter!
I don't know why, but I can't ever do that for some reason. It's weird. But thank you for the insight, that's really interesting!
What!! 3600 hours!? That's crazy! Though I'm close to that number for a game or two... but then several thousand hours on brood war?!?! That's crazy! You have to be like one of the best players ever for that! Why did you stop?
It's okay, I think half of us here are neets and then we come here to listen to the other half that actually have lives. Or it's probably something else, I have no idea!

Good! Drinking can be fun if you do it safely and in moderation!
Err, now I sound like a mom. Do what you want, but just please be safe.
Whiskey sounds like a good choice! I've never had it myself, what does it taste like?
Wait, you forgot the right order?! Oh no... well, can you ask anyone else that was with you?