Going through some hard times Sup Forumsros, can i get a feels thread going?

going through some hard times Sup Forumsros, can i get a feels thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

witn.com/content/news/Deputies-concerned-about-missing-mother--daughter-403596196.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

Tell us Sup Forumsro
>inb4 long story short
Tell us all

Shut up faggots. No one wants to hear your bitch ass whining. I got enough problems as it is. I don't wanna fucking hear bout someone else's bullshit

Poke your ears and eyes and you'll never have that problem just cus no one will care for your bitter ass
>falling for the bait
>tell your tale OP

then go away. why waste your time posting in a thread you dont want to hear about?

>be me, 17 year old junior in high school
>Tell beautiful freshman friend of mine that ive been friends with for years that I liked her
>she says shes felt the same
>next day confronted by police officers saying her and her mother disappeared
>tell them I didn't know anything about it
>week goes along, text her everyday and met with silence
>get called into deans office a week later, told they found her and her mothers body in a well, bot suffering multiple stab wounds and signs of sexual assault
>go into deep depression, eventually sent to mental hospital due to attempt of suicide
>Released ttwo years later
I still drink every night, i miss her Sup Forums, she was so young and innocent, and now ill never know what could have been, keep your friends close and cherish every moment with them, take pictures and be kind

>things that never happened for 500, Alex

Aye mate, you may not believe me, but she was murdered by her step father, she saw her mother murdered and because of that she was also an unintended victim. Sick fuck stabbed her, most likely raped her, and the tossed her into a neighbours well

I'm going to tell her how I feel anons

Please do, tell her, or youll be left wondering what might have happened if you had

It's been a week since I found out about her cheating on me. I wish she didn't. I loved her so much.

Sorry mate but probability alone says you're likely spinning a falsehood

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a food would take anything posted here as fact.

Make your lies a bit more believable

I understand, i wouldnt believe anyone who posts something like that either, but I promise you that thats the truth, it rocked my town pretty violently, the funeral was the worst part, being raised to not cry as a man only to have a small old woman tell me not to forget her, thats waht really broke me those years ago, beven so much as contemplating the thought of forgetting her hurt me down to my very core

Provide a link to local news detailing it and I'll believe you.

>giving anons links to personal life and local area
Alright sure, that sounds like a good idea

Mr. Freeze is OG
Character like that just doesn't exist in villains anymore

Giving a link to a news story isn't giving me anything linked to your personal life unless you're related to the freshman you were trying to fuck you nincompoop. Lying about horrible shit happening to you and others, romanticizing the idea of despair, these are things a child does. I hope you eventually see the error of your ways and mature a bit but I doubt you will. I just hope you know you're part of the cancer killing this website.

Hi frands
21 and want to kill myself, should I

yea....

Tell you what. Ill clarify some things then, Since I was avoiding bullshit, i wasnt in a psych ward for 2 years, i was only in one for a few months when i was supposed to be in one for multiple years, family signed me out whne I showed improvement in psychiatric state, and I was forced to drop out of high school and move cross country to live with my father in the family business. Heres a link since you choose to be a complete nigger about it.
witn.com/content/news/Deputies-concerned-about-missing-mother--daughter-403596196.html

How many breads have you eaten

You're only 21. Give it another 10 years and reflect on why you felt this way. Read up on nietzche's work. Remember life isn't about achieving, it's the progress itself that gives you meaning. Many men have lived longer than you and accomplished their dreams and feel lost. Enjoy the ride.

>witn.com/content/news/Deputies-concerned-about-missing-mother--daughter-403596196.html

Thank you,

Nice feet

This was posted in 2013?
I hope he killed the piece of shit

Fuck off mate, I dont know why I needed to validate myself, I guess I couldnt stand the thought of someone thinking my friends death was fake

1/2

2/2

Give ya a real one short n sweet
>taking ap computer sci in hs
>not fit for success, drop out into only elective available which was rotc.
>there was an opt out program so you dont have to dress and do faggot things but still go to 'class'
>make friends, these fucks are weird as everyone thinks
>friend becomes an hero
>don't go to vigil
>lose long-distance girlfriend, hardly anyone around me knows she existed at all
>uber depressed, get depression fatigue as a symptom
>college grades falling faster than i one day hope to be with the sweet knot of release around me
How you doing Alex?

Fucking do it. I did and it was the greatest weeks of my life before she made her decision to not talk to me ever again

some OC that an online friend made for me when i told her about my depression. she was depressed at the time as well.

that was about 4-5 years ago i think. not even sure if shes still alive anymore

I never knew that this was a reference, this comic now has so much more depth.

what's the reference?

the pic in the post its replying to

this is feels thread not cringe thread

what?

Why, you underage faggot. Deal with your "problems" when you turn 18.

Look at first no.

The unfortunate thing is that it applies to some of us other anons more then it does you. everyone here is from all walks of life and for some of us, this is a very real possibility.

I did it.. she has a bf though

read this

Implying that problems go away after turning 18

this is feels thread not cringe thead

I have no friends, never had anything more. I have nothing but I'm too much of a pussy to kill myself.

It doesnt matter, just let her know, I wish I had told Taylor sooner, maybe things could have been different, dont let yourself think those words in the future

The thought that your child may have to deal with you and your spouse dying overseas is "cringe" to you? ok.

Please don't. You never realize the impact you have on people until you are truly gone. Stay strong, you've got this.

thanks user, hopefully i didn't say the wrong thing

28 years old and ready to kill myself
>first girl I asked out died before our first date
>second girl I asked out turns me down, no big deal except I've literally taken a car for her and held her on a pedestal l
>3rd one cheated on me after going steady for 2 years
So yeah, 3 strikes is the golden rule right? What's the best way to an hero?

holy shit :(

Yes. Cause soldiers are cringe, lel.

I legit talk to no one. It won't have an impact on anybody.

Think about it this way... whether she ends up reciprocating, you're being honest with her, and honesty is one of the greatest virtues you can have.

Tell her for yourself, if that makes sense

No matter what she says, don't take the worst course baby, youre strong for telling her, keep marching forward knowing you had the guts to avoid the what could have been scenario

ok

So her mom was a coalburner or she picked a violent retard
You dodged a bullet faggot

Growing up, I always put everyone before myself. You're unhappy? I'll go out of my way for you. You need something done? I'll do it. Even if it ruins everything for me. Even if that thing is letting a friend go after a girl I was longing after for years and wanted to be with forever. I don't know why I do it, I simply can't not do it. Now I'm left alone with nobody.

She was beautiful OP. So sorry for what happened.