What does heroin feel like Sup Forums?

What does heroin feel like Sup Forums?

Hard crystal-waxy solid

nice feet

feels like a thousand orgasms

captain literal

"Pull back. The blood rushes in. I got it. Slowly push the plunger? I want this to last. Pull it back out again, the blood swirls back in. Now. Squeeze. This is what they mean by a rush. It rushes up my arm in tingles. Then it hits. Shit. It is like a mini explosion of pure pleasure. Everything is blissful and beautiful psychologically. I love everything. It is pure joy to be alive, to have a body; briefly that is the only awareness.

Depending on the quantity and quality this echoes a little or a lot. Sometimes it is there for hours. Sometimes it fades to just feeling amazing.

It is sensual. All your nerves are on fire and just having someone run their fingers along your skin feels delicious. It isn't really sexual. I think it is simply that the intensity of the experience lends itself to being described that way. It is actually difficult to orgasm while high on Heroin. Most people can't, but a woman can, with determination. Wow. Wow. Wow.

If you are doing nothing then you tend to "nod off" which is definitely similar to the dozing state after you wake up. When really stoned dreams feel very real (lucid) and often you are disturbed by replying. Woken up by your own talking, it can be quite confusing that there is another reality.

Most people tend to try to be inactive to encourage this state. Those of us with backwards brains (ADHD users are often talkers on heroin) like to do things like read or talk to get into an "awesome" conversation. I used to take a little bit to do school work because it helped me focus. Anyway I am getting off the subject.

This is when you are "high" on heroin. This gets rarer the more you use regularly as your tolerance rises."

its the best. try it

Zero chance any dealer is selling /b edgelords heroin.

Never tried it, but I was in jail with a guy who told me it felt like you were as relaxed as you could ever be. Like imagine the happiest most comfortable and calm you have ever been, then put it all together at once and thats what heroin feels like.

It feels really really good. Dude you know what heroin feels like. Most people have.

Ever taken hydrocodone(vicodin), or oxycodone(percocet)? Ever been in the hospital and been put on morphine? If you can recall what those feel like, then you know what heroin feels like. it feels almost exactly the same as those other opioids, the difference is when you shoot it up. Then you can a huge rush of euphoria at once and it feels like the best orgasm ever x1000.

There are some of you who have taken opioids before and hated it, gotten very sick and wouldn't stop throwing up. Theres a certain amount of people who don't metabolize opioids in a way that results in the godlike euphoria so many addicts crave. consider yourselves lucky, as you will never get addicted, since you don't crave that euphoria you can't experience.

I was a heroin addict for years, so I know this shit.

Doing Heroin feels like fucking Hermione.

It feels like ivanka trump riding yoir dick telling you to build that wall daddy while naked latina girls lick your soles and you cun twice as long and every 30 seconds.

Dont try it.

fuck. 3 years sober... i did not need to read this

>Go to hospital because appendix
>Get morphine

I can see why people love opium. Goddamn. It takes away all pain, mentally and physically.

feels good man

do it

you probably shouldnt come in to heroin threads then. Dont be some dickless faggot and go shooting up again. You some little bitch that needs a needle, or are you a man who makes your own decisions? man up pussy

Not who you're replying to but think of it this way.

You just experienced the best you will ever feel in your entire life. Nothing will ever come close. I don't care if you win 1,000,000,000 dollars, it won't matter. Nothing you do in life will ever compare to that feeling of pure bliss and contentment.

Why wouldn't someone want that 24/7? Why wouldn't you devote your life to feeling like that. Most people do what they do so they can feel some sort of fulfillment in life. Heroin users have found that fulfillment and do nothing but try to feel it again. After being a heroin addict, your natural pleasure center is fucked. You basically can't feel good from doing things that make other feel great.

Being a heroin addict is truly suffering, as you essentially fuck your bodies ability to feel good without opioids.

It's everything you think it could possibly be and then some, but it sucks the soul out of you. Everything becomes about getting your next fix. So if you're thinking about it OP... don't do it. I've seen people lose their lives figuratively and literally.

Still coming round from last night's, I definitely didn't need to read that

Sounds cliched but whatever you think heroin feels like, it only feels like that once. The second to tenth time is almost as good. You're just snorting it at that point and it's not as good as it was when it's time 20 or 30. Then someone tells you about shooting it, and THAT feels almost as good as say time #10. So you chase that feeling, addicted as fuck, and soon every time you shoot isn't as good as time #500, it's only as good as time #499.

If God invented anything better he kept it to himself.

Make sure to mainline it or your just wasting it.

I did it a couple of times years ago. Felt kind of nice bit I was puking like crazy the entire day. Put me off luckily.

Never done it. I've seen a lot of people that never done it describe it like an incredible orgasm.

I asked a user once what it felt like though, and he told me,

"It's like a warm blanket."

And in his eyes, I saw the bane of man. I felt the darkness Rosarch calls the reason for cat screams. Terror was the feeling to know This Chemical could peel the Self from the flesh in such a way. I knew he was doomed, he would never truly escape, forever standing in the pall.

I saw a deadly fate for mankind, swirling in a drain of shadows, minds a solute. The fearful revelation that such tools of destruction would forever be devised and unleashed by madmen. Cutting us off at the past, dragging back the grasping hands and questing vision of man, into a beastial slurry. Devolution.

sounds like hell

It is the best feeling you could ever create artificially. Pure euphoria blissfulness .

But it comes at a major cost if you get hooked. And that feeling is equally negative if not worse . Loss of family and friends. Crippling depression. Endless suffering . In the long run it will ruin your life forever. Even if you get clean, life will never ever be the same, and it will always try and pull you back into it . Wish I would have listened to what people had told me before I got hooked. But then again most people have to learn for themselves.

Don't mean to keep going on about it sounding like some big pussy, but k can't stress enough how terrible this stuff can rip apart your life.

would read again

Used to spend $30k a year on shooting up 5 times a day. Not a horrific habit but definitely out of my financial ability. I was lucky and didn't lose much in the terms of relationships but I went from being a fairly successful IT manager with a home and kids and yearly vacations to a pretty shitty helpdesk guy with an apartment in only 5 years.

I lost pretty much everything due to the financial strain even though I kept it together pretty well with the drugs in terms of my ex-wife and coworkers and friends.

I'm not gay but I did let a guy fuck me in the ass for a hit when I was stuck without a score in an unfamiliar town while on a business trip. It was either that or deal with the shakes after going 6 hours without a hit and knowing I'd have to go another 12 before my flight left.

Fun stuff, that heroin.

stay strong dont give in

faggot

This is the best description of it I have ever read. I just tell people it's like your whole body is a dick and you're cumming, but you're right, it's not really sexual. That's just the best way I knew how to describe it. It's hard to describe a feeling and that's the closest thing most people can relate it to.

It's better than sex though. Way better. It's so good it'll ruin you. Don't do it.

>the best feeling you could ever create artificially
>Pure euphoria blissfulness
Nope. There are levels of euphoria and bliss that are so extreme, so beyond; the only way to get there is by using a powerful hallucinogen such as DMT. The level 5 psychedelic experience is untouchable, the pleasure you will experience will make heroin seem like a sad wank. And you wont want to go back for a long time because it's a fucking bumpy ride, not silky like heroin and for that reason, not addictive.

That seems fucking horrible. If I took that everything else in life would suck after that.

I always likened it to that feeling you get after a really slow, relaxed, intense orgasm. Like when you're getting a slow, deliberate blowjob and there's no other distractions - nothing to do when you're done, no rush, no time limit, and you know the girl doing it is doing it because she wants to please you.

You have that huge orgasm and your feet tingle and you just feel it drain out of your dick and for that second or two or ten you just feel all tingly and relaxed.

If it was a simple orgasm you could get up and actually get shit done in a few minutes. On opiates, you're in that fantastic dream state for a period of time afterwards.

Eventually of course you crave that dream state and all the opiates you do only get you a small percentage of what you felt the first or 50th time. You'll always chase that first time, always.

Yep. Or not suck. But never be quite as good.

I don't do heroin anymore but I don't think I'll ever completely quit doing opioids. Thank god for kratom. I quit every so often just to bring my tolerance back down. Save money for a few months. Right now I'm spending around 200 a month on it, it's bout that time. Trying to wean myself down. I've done it in the past but it doesn't seem to be fucking working right this time. I keep talking myself into taking bigger doses than I should be.

Fuck.

>Thank god for kratom.
They day I found out chocolate milk with the shitty tea was a great day.

Kratom is a godsend for H users I'm told though.

Good luck though user, I really mean that.

Nice feet.

sad wank would be a good band name

Don't chase the magic dragon OP,
you'll never catch him...

You do your first time and pretty much every time you take a long break.

Still not worth it.