ITT: We all act like normal, civilized people until somebody rolls trips

ITT: We all act like normal, civilized people until somebody rolls trips.

Why hello, good people of this forum, how are we all on this fine day?

"Carefully my good man, carefully",

Here i am

With no trips.
Not even dubs.

good day to you Sir, nice dubs you are having, have a nice day :) xd

Why do you dislike this person for not achieving three identical consecutive digits in their post number, might I ask?

lets start tripping baby

Hello. I am heterosexual and I absolutely don't like to masturbate to rekt and trap threads. I also absolutely don't live in my parents basement and I absolutely don't suffer from depression and anxiety. Also, I absolutely don't want to kill myself.

Sir your grammar is most profound I find it highly exotic in that of a negro

Why that is splendid to hear, friend!

no ones going to roll trips you foolish poster

That's wonderful user, I'm in a similar situation too!

Sup Forums is the place for scum of the internet.

Having a pretty decent day. Relaxing with a nice drink.

Not so fast sirs..

And on what, may I ask, do you base this?

hello Sup Forumsrothers, how was your cinco de mayo?

Hey now, that isn't very civil. Watch your tone and let us all get along. Anyone observe any recent athletic festivities on the television?

GREETINGS BATTLE BROTHERS I AM NEW. HOLDS UP BOLTER MY NAME IS SERGEANT ARGUS BUT YOU CAN CALL ME BATTLE BROTHER. AS YOU CAN SEE I AM VERY LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. THAT IS WHY I HAVE COME HERE, TO MEET OTHER BATTLE BROTHERS WHO ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR LIKE MYSELF. I AM 127 YEARS OF AGE ( PRAISE THE EMPEROR) I LIKE TO PURGE HERETICS AND XENO SCUM WITH MY BATTLE BROTHERS ( I LOVE MY BATTLE BROTHERS, IF YOU DO NOT LIKE THAT THE DEAL WITH IT) IT IS OUR FAVORITE ACTIVITY BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR. ALL MY BATTLE BROTHERS ARE LOYAL TO THE EMPEROR TOO OF COURSE, BUT I WANT TO MEET MORE LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR. LIKE THE EMPEROR ONCE SAID, THE MORE THE MERRIER. I HOPE TO BOND WITH A LARGE AMOUNT OF LOYAL SERVANTS OF THE EMPEROR SO JOIN ME IN PRAISE OF THE EMPEROR. FAREWELL.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

BATTLE BROTHERS

Hi how are ya?

Is that how you think normal civilized people speak?
Yes we're all not normal civilized people unless we speak like autismo anime fags, m'lady.

Hello, fellow sir's of high status.

Good day gentlemen /;_;/

Everything is gonna be okay

Hello!

What do you mean, Sup Forumsrother? You're acting strange.

My God, is this what Sup Forums has become?

Fuck me you guys are lame. Go look at a titty thread.

;)

no doubt about it! keep smiling :)

Good heavens man, hath thou not heathed the words of our OP? Begone you fool!

k

Lovely weather we're having

HIIIIIIII

Ello gents. Fancy a cup'a tea?

stoked as shit got weed smokes and water

Trips get

Trips is impossible

Good day gentlemen.
rolling for trips.

Salutations my noble companions! Today I had a quite satisfying outing into our great utopia. My dearest friends and I walked through a beautiful park and told stories to one another until sunset. One of the ladies in our group I fancy quite venerably! I will not deign to toil over lustfull thoughts as to dishonor her integrity. No. Tonight I shall read my book 'till I drift into a wondrous dream.

I'm tripping out

TRIPS

lol

Hey boys :)

Good evening gentlemen, how are everybody's days going thus far?

Top of the morning to you ladies

fag

Hello good sirs!
Would you be so kind to review this female specimen, I have provided an image of her appearance in this very post.

What a glorious morning it is! Good day sirs!

AYE LADDEH

So close!
Good heavens!

Pardon me gentlemen, ladies, I am simply passing through, though I do bid a farewell.

Oh my eyes

Why so glum chum? Sup Forums is a happy place of friendship and love!

sup gents

Sir, no need for such barbaric language, let us remain in the pleasantries.

Bravo, good sir, bravo. Today I visited with family in a retirement village. We ate molokia, a sort of rice soup, made with leaves of the molokia. Wondrous thing, I no longer believe in true love so of a sort I am retirelessly in a world where I am free to approach anyone. Can't tell you how marvellously freedom that is.

I got trips! HA - FUCK YOU FAKE FUCKERS!

Trip begotten in other thread
I demand they be acknowledged

Her rump is rather like a tabletop is it not? Much too stiff for my liking.

FUCK NIGGERS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Fuuuuuck you nigger get the fuck out this thread

FUCKEN NIGGEEERRRSSS

Lovely trips my good friend nigger asscunt twat

TRIPS MOTHERFUCKERS!!!

You speak with such a foreign vocabulary, but I do say I am having a fantastic day, how about yourself sir?

I mean That ass is flat!

fuck you you pretentious cunt

kys faggot

Sup Forums is a place of murder and decay

Also what happens if trips again? Fucks.

DOUBLE TRIPs. DOUBLE SAVAGERY

Commence the jigglin y'all

nigger

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Trips have spoken. On it.

Don't cut yourself from all those edges fucking faggot.

I hope yo ucut yourself you dickless fucking inbred virgin cuck nigger

i could have removed the watermark but chose not to.

EAT BOLTGUN XENO SCUM

Oh well hello my good sirs and ladies, what a looovely day we're having eh

Fuck you you fucking fucker!

HERESY

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE