going absolutely fucking insane doesn't feel pretty nice

I like nitrous oxide

Sounds like someone has 0% control of their own mind

2ct-7

erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=5

hahahaha really? Are you that fucking weak

You're probably already reatrded with all your lost neurons

correct

I like K better. I can space the fuck out for an hour without having to schedule a whole damn day to end up learning about myself.

Whole heatedly agree. It taught me what true love was

>reatrded
retarded*

If i wanted a quick fix I would just go with DMT. Acid is the drug of truth though. I have based my life off what it taught me and have lived better for years because of it

Trip after trip, losing my mind is all I desire, can't seem to do it anymore. I have gotten to good at it

One way to prove you wrong

DMT

pretty much

dmt is like living another full life. 1000 of them. But I feel LSD teaches you more about the life you are already living

thats a damn good way of puttin it m8

I vote DMT also

Wish I could try it once. I've also heard good things about "microdosing" for depression, if you can't get mushrooms.

>MDMA
Only need to use a few times combined with cognitive behavior therapy and life long changes have occured.
Also way less chance of a 'bad trip'

damn straight

What's stopping you? It's fairly easy to get off of Tor, from what I hear from the people who've gotten it for me and my friends. It's well worth it.

I really like 2ci-nbome aka the only full serotonin agonist. But also any "acid " besides lsd should be rare and only given to those that specifically search it out lsd is better for the masses but if you wanna dig in deep 2ci-nbome really does the trick. But definitely meant for a more experienced psychonaut

But k is my personal doc

MDMA was a few fleeting moments of feeling amazing followed by the most terrible anxiety I've ever experienced.
Add in the heart pain the next day and I ain't takin that shit again

1)Don't buy pills from your buddy steve who 'totally has good shit man'
2)Don't be a retard and take 3 pills because 'I totally wanna get fucked up bro'
3)Read the various studies done on it, how its administered and used in medical studies.
>TL;DR: Don't be a tard, learn everything there is to know about what you take. Know exactly what and how much you are taking

is actually a whole ton of shrooms similar to lsd?
i've eaten just very high amounts of shrooms and it is pretty awesome.

Yep. My mind is on its own trip and I can't stop it. Never taken any drugs besides getting high a few times.

Shrooms/lsd affects everyone differently, I've had shrooms 4 times and 5g twice. 5g is less intense than 100ug of acid to me

yeah you are right might. its even differently from time to time by the same amount. Maybe i should try to get some lsd. I am very courious about it.