21 and still a kissless virgin...is there hope

21 and still a kissless virgin...is there hope

Not if you ask Sup Forums

Stop looking to others for validation.

Especially places and people like Sup Forums

Stop focusing on getting laid, improve yourself, socialize more and it'll happen naturally.

nope

Obama campaigned on Hope, look where that got us.

The end.

/thread

Yes, there is. I knew a guy who lost his virginity at 30 and now he's even married and stuff.

Did your uncle all of a sudden not count?

I was a kissless virgin until 21 too, then everything just went back to normal. Don’t worry about it.

22 and best I went was third base at 19. Most of the women out there are looking to wrap you around their finger, so you either get real lucky of off yourself at 40 due to loneliness. Now that's a plan.

Well unless you plan on letting it cripple you then ofc theres hope.

Just keep investing money in yourself

stop relegating all women into a sub-human category of manipulators and you might get a little further matey.

They're just people, some looking to fuck and find love much as you are. You've chosen to bury your head and blame your many failures on them instead of acknowledging the attempts, and improving beyond that.

Get your head out of your ass and start getting fit/reading and you'll get laid in no time.

Keep blaming chica's for your burgeoning sociopathy and you'll end up shooting up a school full of ladies out of bitterness.

Fag.

Sex is overrated. You feel no different the next day. Im 21.
I didn't realize this until I paid money to lose my virginity to a hooker and then ironically ended up having sex a week or two later naturally with a girl who would then become my girlfriend (still is).

23 here, still kissless/hugless virgo. it won't get better.

better kys

24 with almost no contact of girls of my age. All male high school, engineering at college and every person in IT is male, so i have low hopes of getting laid

27 y/o KV

Get on my level

>hugless

Kisless I get, but hugless user? How does one achieve that it's just so improbable

Well i imagine hes not in a situation where it can occur often, much like with the kiss.

I serve as a Royal Engineer mate, I'm fit and continually improving myself on a daily basis, whether it's through repairing vehicles or reading a novel in my downtime at the barracks.

I don't blame women and in no way have I stuck them in the sub-human category and I don't blame women for anything wrong in my life. It's clear to see you are projecting and have little to no fucking experience with women, if you did you would know alot of them are manipulators.

How about you leave that basement of yours and approach a woman instead of fapping to the numerous celeb threads.

Judging by the pic you posted, your likely suffering from slow mental development. Good luck living your life with the mental age of a 12 year old.

I just hope none of my Corp browse Sup Forums

Some chicks hug you when you first meet them, you hug em at the end of school years or birthdays or any sort of social event. Some of this shit is literally impossible to avoid how do you do it

I'm turning 21 in a week, attend a community college and am failing but bringing it back and have been doing better the last 2 semesters. I also got my first job but am only making around 12$ an hour. My hobbies are mainly sports, anime and video games but I'm really interested in trying other stuff too. Also, I'm obese. 240lb and half and inch under 6 feet.

What do I do Sup Forums? My last GF was 3 years ago and it was an ldr. I'm a kissless virgin. Help me

28 y/o KV reporting in
feelsbadman

Lost my V card to an actual girlfriend at 29, so I can say there is.

Too bad that if you only experience sexual pleasure with yourself during your development ages, it does fuck you up mentally.
Currently dumped her and back to masturbating.

hurry user

Oh i agree, but im imagining hes self conscious enough that he actively avoids those types of events. Either that or girls arent much interested in him cause of his appearance to which the best solution is to invest in himself.

Be strong. Just nine more years to achieve Wizard level. You can do it!

Sometimes it's better to not have loved at all than to be loved and lost.

the only problem i have is that i dont understand kissing - i did it and got nothing from it all the people make this huge deal about but i dont know why honestly

Yeah ofcourse. You little faggot just have to get out of your comfort Zone and go for it. Also this is the main problem with our generation, everybody is top pussy to do anything

Why don't you kissless virgins just fuck a hooker?

It's the other way around user

Just go to a brothel.
It's cheap and it's a guaranteed fuck.

I never went because I thought it was weird, then realised it's just horny bitches who love dick and get paid.
Half the time it's cheaper than going out and fucking a chick at a pub/club

Yeah you are a robot. You

It'll only fuck you up if you let it. Accept life isnt fair, we all dont start on the same footing and some are drastically disadvantaged compared to the rest but you can still learn to realise thats just how it is. There is no romanticism in life, just develop a healthy level of detatchment to it until youre ready for a different outlook.

Dont expect all of the good stuff whilst you're at the bottom of the scrapheap.

This kinda reminds me a scene from highschool. Was standing with a bunch of dudes, one of the girls came by and greeted everyone by a cheek kiss (was a normal thing in my school).
Kissed first guy, kissed the one on my right, went "whooops ^^" while skipping me, kissed the one on my left.
I think if I was to choose the moment I felt most hummiliated, that would be it. Just writing about it almost brings tears to my eyes.

How about you brush your fucking teeth every once in a while? We can smell you the moment you enter the room.

I was a 21 kissless 4years ago, don't worry, y...NOW I AM A 25 KISSLESS DUDE FUCK THE WORLD

dang man. what's your story? did you not shower, overweight, why'd she do that?

What kind of pricing should I expect? And would there be any in the states?

Yeah, naturally is a lot less often than people think.

I think you go so long without having it and it becomes an obsession.

Up your game and lower your standards

I'd agree to that.

I paid 150 for 30 mins in Australia.
In America, no idea but probably under 100 knowing the price difference haha.

Just make sure you say you've never been to one. They give you better service

keep on working bro
youll make it

You can get a hooker off of backpage, not sure what the pricing would be for your area though.

Stone cold, damn. I don't get this kind of hoes

On this day on Sup Forums, two anons agreed.

How do you not know about Nevada? Don't you watch HBO late at night as a kid? Bunnyranch man, there are a few out there

hey man

Also, make sure you don't jack off for a few days.
I went to one for the first time after a 6 year dry spell.
I'm used to all sorts of weird shit so when I went I could only get semi hard and ended up eating her out.
I paid to make her cum haha

Back then just plain fat + a severe case of child face. I believe there was like max 7 fat guys in the whole school, with me being the biggest. So, there comes the social stigma, she just kinda went along with it; young female mind, struggling to fit in with the cool ones, I almost don't blame her now.

sucks man.

I had a receding hair line, other than that thought I was pretty normal just unusually quiet cause shy. I guess at least you had something to latch onto.

I'll never forget this one time on the school bus, must have been coming back from a track meet or something, I'm sitting with my friend just chilling, he has my laughing hysterically at something, having a gay old time. One of the big 3 (hotties in our school, it's a small one) looks at me for a few seconds and says, "shut up" like I'm annoying the shit out of her. Not in a mean, bitchy way either, more like a "there's something wrong with you, be quiet". Always wondered what the fuck I did and have been self-conscious about laughing out loud ever since lol. Oh well, here I am on Sup Forums instead of out there killing it

No, my parents are hard asses and even at 20 they still control most of my life

Yeah, unbelievable how sometimes a short, random event makes an impact on you. After that I was avoiding any contact with the females even more.

Sad old days though; now I'm bulked up and that paired with this youngish face of mine makes a good combo.

Feel bad for you man. Its a small thing on the outside but to any one person epsecially someone whos not completely comfy with themselves it can be dehabilitating.

Well shit man congrats. I still have an unusually large forehead or seemingly so since all my hair is retreating. And I'm still pretty quiet.

I tried the whole bulking thing. Gained 30 lbs and honestly been pretty happy with my looks after trying a new program the last 4 months. But my small 5'9 frame can only hold so much weight before I start to get chubby so 160 is the best I can do. What I wouldn't give to be above the 6' line and put some serious gains on.

Yeah, I've always blamed my insecurities on my parents. I mean, you can't look to other people to feel secure right? That shit has to come from home? Either way, I'm not totally comfortable with myself whatever the fucking reason, and yeah, it doesn't take much lol

OP take action now or your life will be over. Stop fearing rejection and go for it, you cannot waste anymore time.

I said I'm 18yo virgin, no biggie will get laid in college. Said this year after year, im 26 now and still a virgin. There is zero hope for me now.

You still have a year in college, its best time to get laid.

That being quiet thing is my core nature now though.
To the point I fucked a sweet cutie and couldnt really talk with her afterwards. Drove her back to her student dorm and barely exchanged few sentences.

I compare being a kissless virgin to being a fatass.

The first time you go run on the treadmill "hey I'm gonna go run a couple miles". You slow down and start panting heavy before you've even made it a lap. You shamefully walk 98% of the way, only picking up the pace here and there as you're able.

But then you come back the next day and repeat it. It fucking sucks. After a week or so, you can make it a little further than the first day.

Eventually you can make a full lap. Slowly, painfully you string a lap or two together. At some point you can run a mile. Whoopee. So forth and so on.

If you're going to try and interact with people and be social, you have to go out there and fall on your face. It'll hurt, you'll be lame, but eventually, little by little, you start to get better and make more friends.

Did you use to be loud and talkative?

I was pretty hyper and vibrant 4-6 grade. Wore cool necklaces, cool clothes, just had fun generally. Something changed me around the 7th grade, guess I started becoming more self-aware, self-conscious. I like to think somewhere hidden in me is a socially adept person because I used to be, but who knows?

I had my first kiss, first gf, first sex this year. I'm 21 going on 22.

First kiss was with a fat chick but i was desperate, gf cheated on me so i dumped her and I did all the work during sex and didn't get off half the time.

It's a hell of a journey getting there, but once its over it isn't worth all the sleepless nights wondering if anyone will ever love you.

Come to think of it, I used to. Never too talkative, but not quiet around people either; cracking jokes at parties, saying stupid shit for the heck of it etc.

I want to blame vidya, cause honestly this used to (and actually is, to less degree) be my way of spending time. But it's not really it, in my WoW years I was super social and interactive with people. Had my crew for DotA, bunch of dumb jerks but hilarious times were had.
Then I slowly started to avoid even gaming-related human contact. Not sure why cause nothing bad happened. But now I rarely talk anything even in games.

24 kv
not going to lower my standards if my only standard is a normal fucking BMI

preach it

western problems, lel.