British education gives some of the best minds in the world

British education gives some of the best minds in the world.

Shariah Law and Mandatory Esperanto lessons for non-Muslims.

No need to remind us.

>ninja

hahahahahaha damn

Not for a long time. Modern British education is a complete shitshow.

t. Teacher

I get seriously depressed when looking at images like this. All memes aside, it's incredibly sad. This is happening all over europe and it won't be stopped. We're being ethnically cleansed slowly but surely - English people won't even be the majority in 50 years. My despair for my country is driving me insane

There are public and private schools. Private schools are where you pay for a quality education and knowledge. Public schools are free and teach you the basic shit plus gay propaganda, social justice and pro-muslim shit.

British private schools are very good but public schools are quite shit.

the memes are just a way of coping with how bad things really are

>English people won't even be the majority in 50 years.
Polish people will carry the legacy!

How have France and Germany got more shitskins than us yet we have all this?

Private schools are where you go to learn how to take a cock up the bum

So if they didn't have a hijab, it'd be better? Lol.

Highlights how un-English and not integrated they are.

I feel even worse for you. I would have genuinely thought that after fighting us off your government would want to value and protect Irish culture more than any other country in Europe. I can't see it ever getting better

We're fucked this liberalism is a disease plus there's only 4 million of us and over 22 million people in Syria alone

Sinn feins agenda is literally Brits, blacks in

heh, I can feel you die a little inside when I pass you on the street
t. shitskin

Ahh yes

not even mad at you, in fact, I'm not even against non-white immigration on a smaller level. I'm angry at the politicians who thought it was a good idea to in effect ethnically cleanse their own country.

You might end up with a lot more immigrants once Brexit is finished too considering you'll be the only English speaking country left in the EU.

Well, to be fair my father is English but for some reason he decided to shag a Filipino
No idea why

>curried

Why are they wearing hijabs

I like that brits will dissapear in this century as ethnicity.
I want to see Sharia for the UK.
I want to see all those feminists to put on hijab to show everyone that this is their choice and this way they are not anti muslim.
I want to see British native girls shit out dozens of shitskins babies after being raped by Achmeds, Jamals and Pajeets and after that being called racist after telling police she was raped.
Tfw Brexit will help this even more.
Truly based.

>tfw the only paki in your school
>tfw your class is full of irish
poor, poor girl

Its true. Polish kids go to UK with their job-stealing parents, and are shocked how easy it is, it literally is on the level of mentally handicapped classes here.

Decadent comformist coward.

Funny thing is whatever's going wrong isn't the minorities' fault, the Nigerians and the Bangladeshis and the Eastern Europeans all do better in school than white brits. Only group that doesn't is pakistanis because they're mostly clustered in blighted cities, if you subtract Bradistan etc. they're probably doing better too

partition of britain by poland and pakistan when?

GCSE level is a joke sure, but higher education as in A Levels and above is decent

obligatory

>heh, I can feel you die a little inside when I pass you on the street
>t. shitskin
He's dying on the outside too, user.

>that flag
Given the chances I probably have more English blood than you though but the fact my fathers English counts for nout
heh

>Given the chances I probably have more English blood than you
MUH

Just fuck off mate
This is a trick of perspective.
The class on the bottom is 90+ percent white.
It is just that shitskins ALWAYS sit together. That is what they do so the low quality of the photograph makes it appear mostly brown. Trurst me. At school I was a member of a class that was 95% white but we had a group of Muslim Pakistani kids who were the class 'alpha males' and always sat at the back, so any photo from the back made the school look like Lahore.

You couldn't move them either - I sat at the back once because I got to class early and the Paki kids beat the fuck out of me while the other kids laughed and threw paper at me (I was pretty unpopular and the paki kids were well liked and in fact loved, even my oneitis used to let them rub her thighs and the teachers let them read to kill a mockingbird in Urdu etc).

Pic related is a typical British school. Some pakis but not many. btw, my little bro is shagging the one in the middle centre.

>I sat at the back once because I got to class early and the Paki kids beat the fuck out of me while the other kids laughed and threw paper at me (I was pretty unpopular and the paki kids were well liked and in fact loved, even my oneitis used to let them rub her thighs and the teachers let them read to kill a mockingbird in Urdu etc).
lmao Britain is dead

So many ghosts in that picture.

There was only 1 shitskin in my year and he was a half moroccan but I can tell you he was the loudest smelliest cunt out of the 200 other students. Fucking hell he farted, he punched people he screamed when he laughed, he broke his own arm from his own momentum when he was playing rugby, smoked weed in the corner of the field at lunch, he dribbled everywhere when he talked but he still fucked half the girls in the year up until the end of sixth form

I'm glad I only had 1 of them

>U.S. Citizen

Soon.

Very soon.