Ask a failed attempter anything

Ask a failed attempter anything

What? She fought back?

I fucking hate being alive. I can't even kill myself right

Did you try to kill yourself? Why did you do it and how?

Lol fucking loser, this is your bully from high school btw.

I'm fucking that girl you always loved and she loves every inch of my huge cock. Also I'm a manager at amazon.

Kill yourself fag.

Lmfao, used to work for Amazon. Got laid tonight like literally 20 minutes before. Tried to hang myself with cat 5 cable. Got too tight before I could really hang myself. Passed out, fucked myself up. Dunno how I woke up really. Woke up to my dog drinking my blood.

Sound like a fucking loser, get your life together nigger.

Everything that is happening to you is your fault dumbass, killing yourself will just prove that you're fucking garbage. Good riddance, stop sharing air with me shitbag.

Well, what are you a quitter? If you fall off a bike dont you just brush it off and get back on? Well put that loop back over your head and hop on that train to paradise. Dont forget to record it, or stream it if possible.

Not even one thing you got straight in your life!

I tried to dick wad. I work for Microsoft. Suck my bleeding dick.

You aren't worth asking anything

>work for microsoft getting paid a premium wage
>can't even hang self, tries using CAT5 and fails

You are fucking worthless. Go inhale gas fumes while smoking you loser, you don't deserve to die painlessly.

I woke up in a dream state. No clue what was going on. Woke up on my back, staring at the stars. Ate the concrete. I love you user. Fuck me right?

Why don't you improve yourself instead of being a faggot?

Are you going to try again, or are you seeing this as a second chance?

Thanks for the cringe

DON'T YOU DARE GIVE UP! ANOTHE FEW SCRAPES AND THE PREGNANCY IS OVER!

ur a fucking idiot, life is always better why would you rather live in nothingness than actually live?

I'm seeing this as another chance to continue suffering

Funny how we always tell the posters to kill themselves. But when someone actually tries, we all rush to punch em' in the face and tell them to grow the fuck up.

kys

No need. OP tried and failed. What makes you think I'll do any better, fuckfag.

Dont ever tell me to making premium wages. Microsoft pays in jizz.

Let me ask you this.. out of all the things you're bad at, be good at killing yourself. Like take a knife, and slit your own throat. And livestream it for us to watch. Then you will officially have done something right.

Bumping, holy shit op

I swear I'm not Indian. Can't even blame that on a concussion. Fucking typos

back to the gfur threads with you

You can't succeed, if you don't try.

I lost my nerve. The cat 5 cable was tight. When I woke up, the cable was even tighter. No fucking clue how I regained consciousness. I lost consciousness in like 15 seconds. Wish I didn't wake up.

You have a very good point. However, I left my crippling deppression at home today so. No show today, bud.

>live in nothingness

You don't live in it.

That's all I've been trying to do. No matter how far ahead I get, I end up right Back I the same shitty position, if not worse

a good way to go is down a bottle of benadryl. You'll fall asleep before you feel any pain. Plus people won't think you just want attention

Why not just do drugs? You'd be killing yourself slowly and still enjoy getting high.

The way I see it is, since I want to die anyway, might as well have a good time doing it.

Choice of drug is important though, think maximum pleasure with minimum risks/consequences.

good post i read it

Whatever. Suffer through it.

Psychology student fag here.
Are you under medication, OP ?
And if so, which?