Punk is the worst music

Playing in a punk band is playing on easy mode as there is no quality control in punk music at all.
Since punk is designed to be simple and have shitty vocals every punk bands sounds the god damn same and it's all an assault on the ears. Your lyrics write themselves as the entire genre has one topic: "rebellion". Your music writes itself as using more than two power chords makes your tiny tiny head hurt. Because of this, those who like punk like every punk song and every punk band since there is no distinction whatsoever in the genre. It's all shit, it's all poorly performed, and let's be honest here, the dress style is just a joke.

TL;DR: if you don't have the talent to be a decent musician just become a punk rocker for easy profit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceOmeLXW4oE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3njtQaf6s
youtube.com/watch?v=m01lPNVv90s&t=1333s
youtube.com/watch?v=B2RyoRG2vs8
youtube.com/watch?v=4wIuwzOK-EU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This applies to post-punk too by the way

>"Jello Biafra? is it one of those weird 1950's cake recipes?": the post

I would say the same goes on for trap/hip-hop nowadays.

That doesn't mean making outstanding music doesn't take talent.
Every genre is easy if your goal is to create something half-assed not a masterpiece

Oh don't even get me started on computerized music, I'll be 4500 words along before I'm done ripping on that

How's freshman year of uni going, OP?

Old habits die hard i guess

Fondling my ballsack as I browse this shit board

>muh 3 chords

dirty rock better than punk

Definitely not Hip-Hop. Most hip-hop songs have more than 3 chords, samples and beat switches.

Good hip-hop lyrics is also way better than anything in punk.

if i reply to the thread calling it out as b8 did i fall for the b8?

>Playing in a punk band is playing on easy mode as there is no quality control in punk music at all.
There's no "quality control" in any genre.
>Since punk is designed to be simple and have shitty vocals every punk bands sounds the god damn same and it's all an assault on the ears.
The Ramones, Chrome, PiL and Suicide sound nothing alike.
>Your lyrics write themselves as the entire genre has one topic: "rebellion".
David Thomas is a better lyricist than most lyricists outside of punk
>Your music writes itself as using more than two power chords makes your tiny tiny head hurt.
Not true, also more chords != better

OP is a pleb once again.

I can't imagine you've listened to a whole lot of Punk if you genuinely think this, just read a whole lot about what others have written about it

Punk is good because we got post-punk

Get a load of this guy

I have always felt the same way about punk. It's a meme non-genre for manchildren (living memes).

bro dont even get this guy STARTED he'll go absolutely OFF with how many paragraphs he'll type on a azerbaijani rotisserie chicken forum

>Punk
>Not pop-punk

I mean writing a hit is still the hardest skill in music, nirvana was three chord music too but they could make hits like noone else at that time

it is

Lithium has 7 chords and In Bloom has 8

powerchords aren't chords

Ok well then Nirvana is 0 chord music

more or less punk is chordless, chords are too complicated for it. a root and a fifth isn't a chord

>easy
>being bottled off by a crowd of bikers
>easy

I think punk rock is more about being a punk than anything else. If someone is in it for $$$, then it's just a shit.

Poor performance and everything while simply not giving a fuck is all about it... so yeah - punk rock is the worst, but it's supposed to be that way.

Ah a new copypasta

>it's about bein an punk

Really makes you think...

t.complete retard

youtube.com/watch?v=ceOmeLXW4oE
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw3njtQaf6s
youtube.com/watch?v=m01lPNVv90s&t=1333s
youtube.com/watch?v=B2RyoRG2vs8
youtube.com/watch?v=4wIuwzOK-EU

yes a lot of people don't actually care about punk music and just use it as a fashion statement, its why people uses to peat the living piss out of posers and anyone that wasn't genuine.

and yes a lot of bands sound the same, that pushes people to try harder to stand out from the crowd and do something different.