Tfw Republican

>tfw Republican
>tfw can't even join a plot to assassinate this old cow becuase she lives in Britain

So have you always had the urge to kill old ladies or have you just gotten into it recently?

I don't see the cunt as human

>Look at this figurehead with no effective power or control, how useless! I know, i'll kill them, that'll really redistribute all the power they hold and fix a myriad of imagined problems!

You want to do something useful then bomb parliament, not kill an old woman you stupid fuck.

>It's okay to get fucked by a tranny because I don't see xer as a man.

>hating the queen
>t. Chang

Fuck off gook

Go live in Fiji then you fucking Republicunt.

I'm second generation Indian/Chinese. I have just as much a right to be here and have an opinion on the way it's run as any Anglo.

no you don't.

Your ancestors haven't spilt blood in the name of this country. You are not a kiwi. I ask you mr curry dumpling, how many chinks and carpet pilots would you kill in order to protect the quintessential kiwi lifestyle.

I was born here and have lived my whole life here, same as anyone else born here. For that reason alone it is my country as much as yours, my compatriot.

>I was born here that makes my X

No, it doesn't.

Blut und Boden, you gook fuck.

answer my question then. Would you kill chinks and carpet pilots in order to protect the quintessential kiwi lifestyle. You may have lived your whole life here but by the looks of things you have failed to assimilate, you are a failure and thus are foreigner.

t. criminal

Everyone's ancestors were immigrants here, except for the native Maori. I understand the logic of your argument in Europe (although I disagree) it just doesn't apply here.

>fucking with some sweet old lady who is there just so the country can enjoy her
>Soros is still alive.

There are better things to do user.

A bunch of spearchuckers don't constitute a nation. Everything of worth in New Zealand was brought by the white man.

>failed to assimilate
How?
Culture is subjective and I'm a pacifist. I would kill no one, especially not over something so trivial.

Asians have just as long a history here, pick up a book.

Kill yourself faggot. The queen is better than you.

> oh yes, I vewy kiwi. I born here.
>What's that? You have a native bloodline, ancestors who served and died for this country and European forbears that settled here before the treaty?

>No, we're pretty much the same.

Indian/Chinese. No wonder neither country wanted you.

Can't poo in loo, but can't have soul either.

You have failed to assimilate you do not recognise the fundamentals that make a kiwi lifestyle worth killing and dying for. How can i call you my countryman if you will not fight along side me in order to defend our shared livelihood. You are a leech, a coward, a pariah, benefacting off livelihood of a nation.

FUCKING GOOKS

Fucking traitor.

the Queen is the head of state for many nations, killing her would completely fuck NZ over.

So. My ancestors fought and died for this country. We forged a nation of peace and plenty. We built it from the ground up and instilled it with our values. We see fit to welcome your ancestors into our country because it's better than what you have. And here you are being an ungrateful, cowardly little shit.

Go poo in loo Sanjeet Wong.

Get a tan, float to Britain on a raft, claim you're a refugee, get free everything, use funds given to you to purchase black market guns, use guns to shoot the queen.

If you ancestors did not fight in the maori wars then you are not a real kiwi

Just ordered my 90th anniversary £5 coin lads.

God save the Queen.

You wouldn't say that to a white person whose family came here after the wars.
Why is Sup Forums so racist?
I'm here to stay, and there are more and more like me. New Zealand is where I live, but for a long time I've identified as a global citizen rather than a New Zealand citizen. To me, nations and such a strong focus on ethnicity is so bizarre in today's world.

>To me, nations and such a strong focus on ethnicity is so bizarre in today's world.

That may be a nice sentiment in the western world, but everywhere else doesn't give a shit about being friends, they just want to accomplish their interests, and its that "Lets all be friends" attitude that's fucking us over.

that's because they fought the war for the settlement of the Anglo-Saxon and Celtic races in this land and not any other foreign race

As a xenophobic psychopath i am triggered. Kill yourself now, it will be less painful than when i kill you later.

>I am a global citizen
Christ this was an elaborate bait

Why would anyone hate on Lizzy?

>Hating the Queen

TRAITORS OUT REEEEEE

Burn the traitor at the stake.

I have nowhere else to go. This is my country.