What's the best way to kill my neighbor's dog...

What's the best way to kill my neighbor's dog? It's a german shepard who's legit mentally ill (confirmed by vet) and he keeps barking non-fucking-stop.
Sometimes he wakes up at like 3am and barks non-stop til 6am, I can't take it anymore

so move.

Possibly throw a big ass bomb on his home from a B17 bomber.

throw a few cut up lemons out your window for it.
he no barkie for long

you can't be serious nigger

why dont you kill yourself? you fucking american

fucking bastard i would kill u motherfucker

yes, you dont have to live there.

Make cyanide from some apples and inject it in a sausage boom dead dog best sleep ever

anti freeze

the dog's mentally ill, it's old as fuck and still chases its tail.
There's 6 people living in the neighbor's house, not one of them takes care of the dog other than feeding.
No walks, no cleaning, no playing, no interaction at all. It's literally a backyard decoration at this point, I'm doing it a favor by ending its misery

file a police report
if you kill dog, youll get in some trouble, plus that makes you a shit person

kill yourself broski

kinda sound like a sociopath, might want to get yourself checked

report the animal to animal protection / cruelty prevention services for maltreatment. they will confiscate the animal, and after finding it un-rehomeable will put it down after a few months, or when they get fed up with it barking.

Lol. The responses to this thread are so cancer.

Why do I even come here anymore?

What the fuck are you going on about?

Call the animal protection services in your area, Killing the dog makes you worse than the shit on the bottom of a boot. If you genuinely think that killing a dog is a way to make it stop barking, reconsider your life and question wether its you or the dog who should be dying you scum

have you tried talking to them like a normal functioning human being

If thats the case just call animal control. No chip = death

Is there a way to sneak it food? Give it rat poisoned laced chocolate or some diabolical shit. I mean, poisoning food/treats/water seems to be the way to go.

Or call the cops/landlord and file a complaint or something

maybe, except it isnt your dog, and you cant just kill a dog. you cant even euthanize your own pet anymore, has to be a vet.

Snail bait in meat balls.

> If you genuinely think that killing a dog is a way to make it stop barking

That is like, the only 100% proven method to stop a dog from barking you fucking dumb cunt

Just call the police. Non-emergency line obviously. Explain the situation.

If they see the situation they make take action.

>he doesn't know
hahahahahahahahahah

Bet I can

rat poison on a steak dumbass

Buy a Kong, fill it with peanut butter, toss it into the yard. Should keep it busy.

It's probably bored as fuck.

OP I know exactly what you mean. I have a neighbor with a Yorkie that is annoying as fuck. Get some hazardous chemicals and soak piece of a steak in it, then toss it over the fence.

> animal protection services

Jesus fucking christ, who let this tard out of their cage. It's Child Protective Services for human children. Then there's animal control for animals. Also kek

yea, you can also kill people. youre gonna get caught, this isnt something they just say "we'll keep an eye out for it"

you'll go to prison for years. they dont like animal abusers in prison

You're the biggest pussy I've seen on Sup Forums

rat poison plus sammich equals a quiet night

of course, he keeps claiming that his poor dog is getting provoked by cats and other nonsense. Meanwhile, the other 10 dogs in the vicinity aren't heard of at all, ever

the neighbor is a lunatic, he won't give it up nor will he tolerate police. He let the dog out one day and a pregnant woman was taking a walk in the street. She was concerned about the dog and asked him if he could take it to the backyard to what he replied with "Well why don't go suck some dick".
She called the police to his house, they came to talk to him and he went batshit insane and kept screaming "Are you going to arrest me? Am I being detained?"
It sounds like a joke but it's not
This is a rather small village, you can't get the same support you would get if this was in the city.

How to be shitbag 101: poison dog. Call animal services saying you been watching this animal getting abused from everyone in the house and saw one of them feed the dog something and now the dog is acting very sick and strange. Boom 2 birds 1 stone.

Yea, I basically have full access to food, my dad often feeds him leftover meat and whatnot. I could easily tamper the meat and have him feed the dog without anyone knowing, I'll might have to try that out.

>Buy a Kong, fill it with peanut butter, toss it into the yard. Should keep it busy.
>It's probably bored as fuck.

Nice dubs and truth.

no dude it's kiddy rapers that they don't like and fags like you of course

they also dont like animal abusers or people who beat up women.

wahhhhh another living thing is making noises wahhhh my only solution is to fucking murder it wahhhh. no you are the mentally ill one you fucking bigger faggot. really what the fuck is wrong with you, something bothers you and you think killing it solves the problem. this is what's wrong with the world, dumb morbid pieces of shit like you. literally kill yourself

>This is a rather small village
Well I'm guessing you live in a shithole since America doesn't have "villages"

You can probably do whatever, no one's going to give a shit about a dog unless you live in the 1st world.

does he by any chance have a youtube channel?

Then just poison the dog with a chocolate-laced steak or somthing. Doesnt sound like the owner will call the cops. If he comes screaming at you, shoot him and claim you stood your ground. That's only valid inthe US, obviously.

kill yourself you fucking idiot

Same fag here and if you really will feel bad about poisoning the fucking dog then don't put too much in it to kill it in 5 minutes animal police or whatever they are called in your area will save it. The douchbag neighbors go to jail. U have a quiet sleep

you don't call the animal you stupid fuck you call the city to have the dog removed if it 's fuckin up the peace but you DO NOT kill the animal will report this thread find you and watch peta fuck up your worthless life.

>You can probably do whatever
that is true, he can't prove shit nor will anyone take him seriously. It's why I'm looking to kill it in the first place, there's almost no way I'm getting the support of the police or animal control, I don't think they bother with people like this

>foreigner detected
we have a random board for the foreign perspective now. this is trumps america, you have to go back.

People usually have to tolerate republifags made up bullshit "facts", which pretty much sounds like non-stop barking... No one kills them because of that.
Stop being a sissy.

this. you're real fucking pathetic op

Look at this white knight faggot. If he kills the dog. now you will never know. I recommend you not go on rekt threads you easily triggered newfag

they do bother with people killing their neighbors pets though.

>I could easily tamper the meat and have him feed the dog without anyone knowing
Sociopathic coward detected. You don't even have the guts to do it yourself, gonna basically frame your dad. You're more useless than that crazy old dog.

Soak a bag of dogfood in automotive antifreeze and feed it to him.

>gonna basically frame your dad
no, I meant have the neighbor feed the dog the tampered meat

theyre gonna figure it out when he brings the dog to the vet, then the vet will call the cops. youll be caught within a week.

drug dog. steal dog. dump dog somewhere far far away

Ah.

But if the neighbor gets the scraps from your dad, that will still look like your dad's responsible.

Former Animal Control Officer here....not quite true. Depending on the ordinances where the OP lives, as long as the animal in question has food, water and shelter at the time of investigation, nothing will be done. In most jurisdictions, including mine, leaving a dog outside 24/7, as long as it is properly confined to the owner's property and the above conditions are met, it's completely legal. Not that I agree with that, but I didn't write the ordinances, just enforced them. I always said, don't like it, speak to the city council.

FYI...for it be confiscated, at least where I worked, it would've had to 1) attacked someone, 2) the owner simply wishes to surrender it to the city, 3) be taken due to a judicial order stemming from a raid or other investigation, or 4) be off it's property and running loose.

OP, the solution is simple:

>Take handgun
>Empty bullets
>Tape gun to dog's mouth
>Kind of like it's holding the gun in its mouth
>Call police
>Claim there is a lunatic dog with a gun in the area
>Police come
>See dog with gun
>"DROP THE GUN BOY! BAD BOY! BAD DOG!"
>Dog has gun taped to mouth so it can't drop it
>Dog is crazy and senile so it charges police
>Police shoot dog immediately
>Crazy neighbor runs out to fight police
>Probably also gets shot
>Cops look for witnesses
>Offer to tell people they were heroes for saving you and some pregnant chick
>1 dead dog and 1 less crazy neighbor

I don't know why you didn't think of this earlier.

OP.
I was living in a house for a while where my roommate would scream while playing League of Legends till 4am.
What I eventually had to do was to play loud white noise out of my speakers. I got used to this and was able to sleep super well since then.

I'm not willing to frame anyone and this isn't a CSI episode. He won't even take it to the vet, as I said the dog is old and it would come to noone's surprise if it just dropped dead tomorrow

Lots of ibuprofen, look up toxicity t kg of dog, make a guess and bait it. It will just damage the liver and then it will die a week or two later. no trace except liver failure. Can use chocolate or onion powder etc. just look up bad shit for dogs and then ind the toxicity level.

>>"DROP THE GUN BOY! BAD BOY! BAD DOG!"

kek you actually believe those scumbags in prison have that kinda moral?
i hope you know it's just a bad meme. maybe pedophiles get beat up and fucked but that's it.

you are clearly a sociopath. yes, the guy will take it to a vet if it is acting sick or just dies. they will look into why it died, figure out it was poisoned then call the cops. the cops are not just gonna say "oh another dead dog, lets go back to doing nothing"

Buy a few deadly scorpions (A. Australis for example). Feed them live to the dog, they sting its mouth/throat, dog dies, stomach acid disolves scorpions. Just dont get stung yourself dumbass

you have never been to New England

>old as fuck
Then just let it die on it's own. They probably don't take it in to the vet on any basis really, so it should just die pretty soon anyways.

Rapists, pedophiles and animal abusers all get a bad ride in prison. It's the macho hardened criminals that feel like they're doing a service taking out the trash. Most of them are lifers so it's not like they have anything to lose.

Feed it chocolate.

This is true, never been east of the rockies

>report to peta
>peta takes dog
>???
>ayy lmao

there will be people in prison who will confront op about this if he winds up there.

every small town is called a village there

not in vermont.

Chocolate won't kill a dog per se. That's a misconception. What will make it sick is a chemical in it called theobromine. And it's also depends on the percentage of it contained in the chocolate. Theoretically the amount of chocolate you'd have to feed a dog to kill it with theobromine would cause it to be diabetic before it died.

>they will look into why it died
no, they will not.
Call me a sociopath all you want but the only fact here is that you can't acknowledge that people think and act differently in different cultures and countries
As I said, when I say small village, it means a small fucking village where people still keep chickens, pigs and have large crop fields

Use poisonous dog food.
Be as stealthy as possible.

antifreeze is actually a great idea. Dogs seem to be attracted to it like magnets. They love the smell and taste of it. It actually has a very sweet taste. In a couple hours doggo will need to be duggo if he chuggos, which he will

Don't dead up the dog m8. Poor fucker. Nuke the fuckin dude in the face or summut. Don't be a coward, face the neighbour.

Take a page from Se7en and fuck the dog in the ass while wearing a knife dildo. Post vid here.

yes, they will. I promise they will. at least anywhere in america the will, otherwise you gotta go back to your containment board.

Geez you people are pussies. Give it antifreeze, give it chocolate, blah blah blah...just man up by some pentobarbitol sodium (Fatal +) and do what we did, 1ml/10lb IVpush. Be a man.

No, dumb fuck, if enough is given, renal failure will occur. If not enough is given, massive diarrhea will happen.

>at least anywhere in america the will
and here's where my point was proven

Call the cops from a public phone and claim you heard gunshots from your neighbors house, and screaming.

They will go in full force and kill the retarded dog while they are at it.

They might even kill your neighbor too (bonus).

Dont kill it, boil it alive, make him a reason to barf

by slitting your wrists in public and letting yourself bleed out

"This is a rather small village, you can't get the same support you would get if this was in the city."

Poor nigger with 3rd world problems confirmed.

Well this dumb fuck was not only an animal control officer, but also a vet tech. People freak out too much about chocolate and dogs. Will they get sick? Yes. But unless they eat tons of something like baking cocoa (and I'm talking two or three cans of it), there's not enough of the chemical to do any real damage.

OP shove a screwdriver into both of your ears until the resemble bird shit so you cant hear the dog anymore you pathetic little cunt. I hope you get stabbed in the neck by an angry vegan who feeds you to the dog who is being suffering in front you while all you can do is moan about its neurotic behaviour.

Dude listen to me: the feeling of returning a lost dog (or in your case, a distressed neglected one) to a loving home is one of the best feelz you will ever get.

It beats morphine and figuring how to use a timing chip in bistable mode.

And the feelz lazt, bro. Help the dog man. Feelsgoodman.

>Call the cops from a public phone and claim you heard gunshots from your neighbors house, and screaming.
>They will go in full force and kill the retarded dog while they are at it.
Actually this is pretty much foolproof. Cops fucking LOVE murdering dogs.

Lol.

Soak a steak in anti freeze, feel bad for suggesting this but it's how most do it

Sound like you have a vagina. Try sleeping in the jungles of nam you little bitch.

Fucked the sentence structure my bad.

This is a good idea. Food goes a long way for dogs loyalty. Sit. Quiet. Stay. Reward.

It's a smart breed. Probably catch on after a dozen tries. Grats, it learns the word quiet.