Can we get a feels thread Sup Forumsros ?

Can we get a feels thread Sup Forumsros ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cl8a9b76GMg
youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw you are too fat to get a gf
>tfw you see some dudes who are even fatter with gfs

No.

>No gf
>Too autistic to talk to people
>Too nihilistic to care about school
>Too afraid of death to kill myself

We are living a HP Lovecraft cosmic horror, except the monster isn't an immense mythical beast coming to consume the universe, it's the slow drone of time and the perpetual decay of all matter, everything is dying that is the only way we know that time is passing. All values will eventually reach zero, and then everything will be undone and there will be nothingness forever.

>nihilistic
>afraid of death
pick one fag
Nihilists ain't afraid of death, they just don't care enough to be arsed with killing themselves

But no, the fact that life is meaningless and there is no god and no afterlife is exactly why I'm afraid of death.

Life has substance, and feeling, even if it is shitty and hard. But death is just nothing. Nothing forever, no feeling, no interaction, no consciousness, and that's worse than feeling pain and heartbreak all the time.

I-I-If y-you I-Insist.

She has a,couple of months left...
youtu.be/Cl8a9b76GMg

Just keep on trying. Life sure is hard but that doesn't mean you have to stop trying and attempt to commit suicide. Get out of your comfort zone and get to know people. It's better to be awkward around people than to isolate yourself from them.

No it isn't. Just like you said - it's nothing. Probably like a deep sleep without any dreams

And that fucking terrifies me. Who would want that? Dreams are what tells us that we're still alive when we sleep. Emotionless nothing is not serenity, it's hell.

TOO nihilistic. The world isn't black and white you degenerate piece of scum. Mother of fucking cancer god I wish your kind could be erased from our planet belligerent vulgar filth.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVjEcIANv1o

Why care? You wouldn't even know that you're dead, because you ARE dead. You wouldn't miss anything, because you don't observe anything and therefore nothing exists.

>lonely autist who spent 19 years of his life playing games locked up
>really like a girl for the first time in my life
>she has a bf
>broke up with him
>too afraid/autistic to ask her out
>she has a bf now
>still a lonely fat autist

don't ruin the suprise.
>tfw woke up on Sup Forums more than once under extenuating circumstances.

You mean the world is black and white?

Saying it isn't is implying there are levels "grey areas" and things beyond black, justifying me saying "too."

The big irony is most people who call others "degenerate" are usually more inbred and backwards than those recieving the insult.

Good, you saved yourself some awkward moments son

What the fuck are you saying, 'implying things beyond black'? It's a saying bro, it is indeed about the gray areas. Because two extremes contradict doesn't mean you can't be somewhere in the middle.

And yes, most do, some do it for giggles.

The whole point of life is to observe and interact.

Being nihilistic means that there is no purpose and that the universe is an accident. It doesn't mean life can't be its own meaning, the reason to live is to be alive, and the opposite of that is to lose all of that potential life. The more I live the more I have to dream about (if I dream) when I die.

I just got a bj from my girlfriend a few minutes ago. Feeling pretty good right now.

Yes there are things beyond black. Blackness is the absence of light, but what is there was no light to use as a reference?

A shadow is cast by light from a lamp hitting a chair, if we remove the chair there is only light but there is still varying shapes and colours and form.

If we remove the lamp. There is black, no shape no form no colour only blackness.

But then if we remove the eye that perceives the light, what is there? There can't dark without the ability to perceive light. There's just nothing nothing nothing.

I agree completely.
But sadly enough, you won't dream when you are dead. Let's say you COULD dream, why would it involve your interactions throughout your life? The electrical impulsels in the brain are gone and therefore no memories can be obtained in your 'dream'.

Dude, it's nothing. Ever had a deep sleep then woken up and not remembered having any dreams or being woken up? That's probably the closest you've ever come to feeling dead, and it wasn't hell, it was nothing. Just sleep, completely unaware of everything around you and no thoughts going through your head, no sense of time or anything. It's literally nothingness that pass an eternity but you'll never feel any time pass by or think of anything. Your mind won't exist so there wouldn't be anything hellish about it. What did you feel or remember before you were born? Nothing. And that's what it'll be like when you die, so chill Sup Forumsro

Im an accessory to a murder now

Run away, Nihilism is a perfectly adequate excuse

He died because of me basically..

I hate sleeping, it's the only time that I can't do things. I would never sleep if that were possible, so I could live more, I always regret not doing something 'cause that thing was always an opportunity for more life, more story and more depth to my existence.

My advice give up.

Did I not explicitly say I used the sentence in a literal way, and not the physical way?

To enlighten your physical interpretation: on the subparticle size scale (e.g.: electrons), the particle can (and DOES) exist in multiple places. Only when observed, the particle 'exists' in this location. When moving up to the macro-scale, the amount of particles grows enormously, and the probability of existing on multiple locations becomes infinitisemal.

What you are talking about is a more literal form of Shrodinger's cat, you might want to look it up.

Tell me more user

I was getting a Glock 9 cause I got robbed 2k from a Somalian to flip it into 4k to make up for the 1000 spent on it which turned into what happened

>be me 15 yo
>meet a girl 11/10
>instantly get best friends with her
>not realizing she likes you more than friends
>couple years later still best friends on the planet
>came to conclusion you love her
>what she does all day is the only thing you care about
>think of every detail how you gonna handle it telling her for weeks
>one night go to party drink much
>this is your time to shine
>you are the only ones having fun
>tell her you needed to talk to her
>go out on a parking lot try to tell her that you love her and that she would be the only one you could think of all the time
>try to kiss her
>rejected.png
>she starts yelling at you why you would do this to her
>she wants to go home
>go with her try to explain every detail of the things you love at her
>says that you ruined the friendship and that you are like every other guy on the planet
>doesn't talk to you anymore
>no contact for months
>you start getting depressed fuck with all the girls you can but no one comes near to hear perfection
>see on fb she goes to australia as opair
>decides to stay there

now 24yo thinking of going to australia and meet her and confront her

Should I do it Sup Forums ?

I'm getting tired but after half a decade of shitposting and lurking im gonna stay up... Can't wait till this 404s

My friend owes 10000 and robbed 2 bricks worth 200000 shit is getting real for me from a life of doing fuckall savage aside from stealing some goofs W211 e350 Benz n totalling it. Not caught. Had a sheltered confusing upbringing

Does possession of a used, unregistered restricted firearm have the possibility to have you held accountable for any deaths/injuries that may have been linked to the same gun? Like if I had an unregistered gun, found out later someone was shot with it then took it apart and scrapped it I'd be fine right? Asking cause I'm interested in law

If you completely dismantled it until it was unrecognizable and disposed of it in a way that would destroy it completely then you are safe.

If you have no way of destroying it then make sure you clean it thoroughly. Maybe with acid or wood alcohol to make sure that the weapon won't have any markings or dna that could lead it back to you.

But all of this is meaningless if you have a good enough alibi that you can't be suspected of murder.

can you get me some drugs?

Idk.. You like burgers?

Probably.. Who are you and what drugs do you like?

I didn't have any chemicals, but it was completely stripped and various parts were thrown out in different parts of 3 surrounding cities. Including under water. It's been 2 years now so I'll probably fine but damn I got paranoid as fuck

Bricks of what? And how's you manage to steal the car? New ones are fucking impossible to Hotwire, did you carjack someone. Nothing beats joyriding ina. Stoley then ditching it once the gas runs out

8,000 xans for $3750

Coke.. I can't really sleep now the sun's coming up I shouldof fuckin went to the next room to bed.. Fuckin legitimately was car hopping and some imbicile left his keys to his Benz... In it unlocked reeee.

> See girl at school, don't have the guts to talk to her. I always sat alone or with my small group of friends.
> Work on improving my self by learning programming and working out on my spare time.
> Drop out of school for a well paying job in one of the best digital agencies in my country where I make apps and websites, etc.
> Finally gathered enough guts to talk to her.
> She is impressed and thinks I am super interesting.

We are going to hang out next weekend, wish me luck Sup Forums.

Hoo r u user and wats ur latitood n lonnnniduuuude

Ay I used to carhop too, I grew out of it though. Some idiot left a brand new BMW X5 unlocked amd ready to go, unfortunately it only had hockey supplies and garbage in it, nothing valuable. I thought it was a b8 car then got sketched out

I've got about 8 hours sleep in the last couple days and I'm still wide awake lol, suns up here too. What kinda stuff you got? Assuming this thread isn't b8

Passin out idk wish me luck this is pretty fckd..

Peace. I'm doing more bumps :^)

Every good story has a impending sense of doom

>girl I used to talk with hits me up
>know deep down I shouldn't I shouldn't do it
>fucking did it anyway
>for about a month and a half its going great
>keep in mind she lives in PA and I live in WI
>tells me misses someone in her past
>convo goes down like this
>'who do you miss?'
>'just someone from my past'
>'an ex?'
>'ANYWAY'
>ends there
>before that she said she was having a bad day
>I reply back if you need anything I'm here for you
>she replies back 'lol'
>rightinthefeels.jpg
>been snapping less and less
>I know this is the end since it's happened many times before
>I'm just sitting here wondering what to do
>do I snap her and see how it goes
>or do I play the waiting game and see if she snaps me (she could also be playing that game to and no ones gonna snap first)
>to further back up my 'missing an ex' claim
>post sad relationship shit on her fb

Wat do Sup Forums? at this point if it ends it ends and if it doesn't it doesn't but deep down I don't wanna lose her

you should kill yourself

Sleep must be awful for you.

Why is Obi-Wan hugging a sheep?

that's why I look forward to death, dying is the only way to know for sure what happens when you die and it's a question I wanna know the answer to hence why death doesn't scare me and I don't give a shit if die

>inb4 commit suicide

I still wanna enjoy life but if I die, oh well questions answered

>point of life
>no purpose

Pick one.

This is going to sound implausible to you, but it's the truth. The reason she is so perfect to you is because you have spent so much time with her, and she was built up in your heart and mind.

I'm not going to tell you how old I am but let's just say 15 was a long time ago for me but I still remember it well. And I had one girl who was the absolute epitome of perfection and I worshipped everything about her. And I never had her.

The years do not dull our feelings or passions. They just give us perspective.

Let her go. Meet new people. Seek out new experiences. You will be surprised at what you find.

tl;dr: No, you shouldn't "confront" her. If y'all's friendship was so important to her, she wouldn't have blown up like she did.

>WI and PA
>'lol'

I remember you.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THIS CUNT!

That's my advice. Take it or leave it.

>gf broke up with me beginning of march
>still talked for a while
>april it started looking good
>make plans to hang out on easter sunday
>she cancels the night before
>flip out on her on easter
>she blocks me on all social media
>hasnt talked to me since
>found out we are going to be working together on june 1st even after i sent her a company email telling her i worked that day and she probably wont want to pick up the hours

Idk whats going to happen.

I remember you too but maybe others will understand and perhaps you. She is the only girl I talk to, the only person I really give a shit about, brings my happiness and gives me something to look forward to, I've never had a relationship before, still a fucking kissless/hugless virgin and she's the closest thing I have to a girlfriend per say even though I'd probably never get fuck/kiss her but she's the closest thing to that since I'm to fucking shy/awkward to go ask a girl out anyway. I know deep down I should let her go but it's just hard to do

You know how when you sleep it feels like time moves much faster and then you wake up. Well, I always imagine that people who sleep are fast forwarding time and people who are dead are fast forwarding on overdrive.So, all those people who pass away are already at the end of time because they will never wake up. Now, at the end we have the big crunch or the ceaseless expansion, either way energy dissipates until a new universe is formed. So these dead people are already at the threshold of a new universe just waiting on us to pass away as well so we can all start over again...

good luck little fucktard, hope she likes you for what you are and not by what you do

I'd take a knife with you that day, user. Bitches B KRAZY

How do you remember me? I never posted in that thread.

But I guess I should read the rest of your post now. Haha

i'll post about a classmate
>be classmate, name's Pablito
>tall latino, goes to gym (also christian af)
>have cute gf, blonde with a petit, yet fit body. also cute laugh and very social(still a little fucked up in her head, but bearable)
>one month ago she says "Pablito, you are nice and everything but you are really boring"
>pablito panicks
>pablito realizes he is alone at his home with gf
>pablito wants to be "cool" again
>pablito proposes sex, she accepts
>everything goes fine for a week, Pablito's boring again
>Pablito realizes that he just fucked up, literally, now he can't stop thinking about her and how he lost his virginity
>Gf dumps him just saying "it's over dude"
>Pablito doesn't want to look stupid so he starts paying her so they can look "all normal" at school
>now, be me
>friday night, home alone, playing vidya and having dinner
>someone knocks at your door, its pablito
>comes in and tells all this story, also, he's drunk
>phone dings
>it's pablito's exgf
>"heard you were alone tonight, can i go?"
>*awkwardly look at Pablo*
>remember BROS B4 HOES
>"Sorry, i'm not alone, i'm with some bros drinking and playing, maybe next week we go to the movies with anon2 and anon3"
>"uhm... okay, sure dude :) still wanna talk to ya..."
>"sure"
>close phone
>spend the rest of the night drinking and playing vidya with Pablo
btw pablo's depressing af because he did so many "wrong" things (according to his religion) so he basically just wanna off himself
what do? Pablo's a real bro, but the ass was fat

We work for a hospital so at least I'll be in good hands.

My friend tried to kill herself a week ago, didn't even tell me what she was thinking

Got stood up a girl i was going on a date with, when i already had bought tickets for a movie.. Honestly it didnt bother me that much its just that not any of my friends can go with me instead of her and now they all know i got stood up.. I feel kinda pathetic

More pictures?

That sucks, any reason she stood you up? Maybe she had to. You should've just offered the other ticket to another girl or watched the movie on your own, it's no big deal bro.