Does anyone on Sup Forums watch the king of random? What do you think of him? Why did his channel get taken down?

Does anyone on Sup Forums watch the king of random? What do you think of him? Why did his channel get taken down?

Pretty neat shit. Comfy content

I wonder if it has anything to do with him making homemade gunpowder, he mentioned the atf gets touchy about it, he may not have gotten proper clearance or youtube has an issue with him basically teaching you how to do it with easily obtainable shit.

They should have just taken that one video down then. There are plenty of videos on youtube of how to make gunpowder. I love his channel, I hope he gets this shit figured out.

Hope kipkay goes next.

i love edgy people

FILTHY NIGGER LOVER

Did this just happen? Wtf kiketube

You don't need clearance to make gunpowder. It's not illegal to make. You're also allowed to make your own guns as long as you don't sell them to anymore or give them away.

I just noticed it this morning and there's nothing on his facebook about it. I'm afraid he's still asleep and hasn't even realized he lost his job.

"This account has been terminated for violating YouTube or Google's Terms of Service. "
He will be back, do not worry.

What do you think he did that was against Youtube/Google's terms of service?

Probably the child rape charges

He has several videos that could probably be labeled as "terrorist," since youtube has had a big problem with that recently. One (personal favorite) that comes to mind is 'How to make Thermite."

what with the who now?

a lot of his vids are like that. he took the lead from a car battery and cast bullets. he made hydrogen from water and used it to create bottle rockets. he show how to step by step make a potato gun.

there's a kid that has been making his own tec-9 style pistol on youtube that recently got demonetized because his videos contained content that is illegal in korea. if youtube doesn't like you or thinks that you're not cutting it; they're gonna axe you.

I understand demonetizing the channel but completely removing every video is censorship and it's unfair to the creator who spent so much time building a fanbase. He was probably in the process of making 10s of new videos and they just killed him off.

he showed how to make improvised motars in one video

wait how'd he get banned?

he probably deleted it due to extreme embarrassment about his gay fucking rice video

twitter is gone

@thekingofrandom
Its up right now.

yep

Faggot takes 5 minutes of content and strings it out into multiple videos. Ad-whore. Luckily the ass raping Youtube is getting from advertisers is purging shitbirds like him with fire.

If companies are pulling their ads off of videos with "controversial topics" then they must have a shitty advertising team. It's not like youtubers choose what ads they support anyway. There could be fucking vegan advertisements on a man vs. food video and advertisers are happy. But as soon as someone says the holocaust is fake, even if the product is reaching millions of more interested people, they will pull out.