Tfw no girlfriend

>tfw no girlfriend

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lny5u-HIwbg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!tLELELelellelelelelelelle!!!!!!!!

>tfw to smart too have a gf

THIS. WAKE UP SHEEPLE.

I don't know what the fuck to do with my life, I can't be a mechanic for the rest of my life or can I?

>tfw it will be different this year
>December 18th

>tfw I don't know this feel

Lmao

>got a girlfriend this year
>Leicester wins the league
>Donald trump is president
Thank you based god for 2016

>tfw had a gf but she was more unstable than me and I left her

>almost 2017
>still liking girls
fag

iktf

ill have been single a full year come March, banging randos is alright but not the same

shitposting on espee > having gf

>liking 3DPD
>not having a pure, beautiful 2D Waifu

>New Year's resolution to stop drinking everyday
>Make another New Year's resolution to stop drinking everyday this year again
So when my liver fails who do I blame?

how old are you and about how much do you chug down in a day

27 and I drink whiskey diets every night after work. To a point of getting drunk. Like 4-5 double mixes which is impressive for being a manlet my size.

how bad are your withdrawals if you dont drink for a full day

Not bad at all. The only time I feel anything is on the weekend if I decide to also drink during the day. I must flood my system too hard and I get cold sweats and feel nauseous and stuff. If I just have drinks normally it's all good and I can just not drink and feel fine.

k just dont turn out like this guy

[spoiler]he ded at 28[/spoiler]

youtu.be/lny5u-HIwbg

when the containment board bans what is to be contained and the spergyness spills out all over the board then what the fuck is the purpose of the containment board

>end ban rules on /pol

>oftentimes want gf
>sometimes just want to fuck a slut
>other times read about breakup horror stories on Sup Forums and don't want gf

I should have stuck with the one that adored me and bought my food and shit, wasn't exciting but was still comfy

>a few seconds in
>shows him having a battle station where he holds a bottle in his hand and a bucket in front of him to puke into in between drinks
Jesus Christ. I'd probably reach into my desk and use my pistol to blow my brains out at that point.

>tfw only female who has interest in me is an 18 year old qt in Australia who's a virgin
>want to meet her but no idea how to make it work

>tfw only females who have ever shown anything more than friendly "haha ur funny user!" type of shit is my mother and sister

>tfw seen friends have long standing relationships, break up those relationships and get new ones mulitple times, while I haven't even been close to getting one
>tfw they keep telling me they wish they were single while being in a relationship

> my socially awkward friend who couldnt even talk to a girl in high school has shagged at least 12 birds in the last few years
> the one who was an autist will even have a kid soon, for real

lmao just end me

I know this feel.

this was it all along

This gives me all kinds of hope

I thought betas weren't allowed to post on this board.

You realize this board is dedicated to discussing other people doing impressive feats in physical sports match game competition tournaments, right?

Sup Forums has always had a higher amount of normal people compared to other boards. It's why bro culture was even a thing. I mean who here hasn't had sex with at least 3 different women?

>who here hasn't had sex with at least 3 different women?
Hello darkness, my old friend.

>tfw only 2 and I'm in my mid twenties

Am I normal?

mid twenties and ive laid only 7 girls but i just got out of a 5 year relationship so

>be a fag
>got laid with 4 girls in high school before the age of 18
>had to concentrate really hard to stay hard
>turns out I like big hairy men desu
>mfw

> You'll never make her get excited and write down "date with user" on calendar while thinking about you all night
> that incredible smile will never be for you
> She'll never hear you knocking at the front door and coming rushing over to answer it, stopping quickly by the hallway mirror to double-check that her hair is set perfectly in the pony-tail she knows you love
> She will never hang out with you after a tired, stressful day that made her sad and just hug you and put her face in between your arm and chest and breathe deeply and fall asleep on the bed (this is all before you guys are officially dating and are still friends) and then she wakes up an hour later groggy eyed and looks up at you deeply in your eyes and she says "user, I really like you" and you swallow in your dry throat and choke out "I really like you too" and she moves up your body to face level and you two finally kiss deeply and she drifts back to sleep again but this time with her face in your neck and you hear her mutter "I love you user, I always have...." and your eyes get all wet but you hold back tears because you don't want her to know how much this means to you.
> You'll never be able to give your life to someone who could take advantage of your opportunities
> You'll never get the chance to show someone how much you want to give, even if you don't know how to receive
> You'll never pleasantly surprise someone who initially underestimated you or wrote you off
> You'll never be able to speak without feeling like you're just bothering someone
> You'll never understand what it feels like for someone to want you to come somewhere, to have someone be content or cheered by just your presence
> You'll never make someone happy
> You'll never know what it's like to have someone really value you. To love you.

Did you seriously go through the catalog and pin all of those threads so you could take that snip and paste it here to prove some point?

You might have actual autism, friend.

joke is on you i made all those threads amerigun

I don't someone creepily thinking about me all the time and falling asleep on me.

Reminder that Sup Forums is a Chad board. NEETs, faggots, feminists, manlets, and aspies NOT WELCOME.

Hey fuck you, fuck your impressive digits, and fuck your square flag! Don't call me amerigun, don't you guys have required gun classes and shit?

I'm actually jelly on that point. If our inner city hipster faggots handled a gun once in their lives they wouldn't be commie fucks constantly trying to undermine our Constitution.

SHALL

bi life is best life