In 30 minutes I'm going to fuck an asian hooker

In 30 minutes I'm going to fuck an asian hooker.
It's my first time with a prostitute, do you guys have any tips or recommendations?

It's also my first time with an asian girl

she might turn out to be a trap but i say enjoy it anyway yolo right.

also enjoy the hep c its the best part of the whole experience.

Let me know how it goes. Is she loud, tight, weird, etc

creampie her

1) don't kiss her. 2) wear protection. 3) pay her with counterfeit money.

Kill her when you're done with her

They are girls, I know that, jajajajaj.
And I'm going to hit it with a condom

Have fun.

Why not kissing? Kissing while fucking is a big turn on for me

Be clear about exactly what you want and negotiate on the price

Most prostitutes don't want to be kissed or charge extra, besides, you are not trying to fall in love with this female, just trying to bust a nut.
What type of establishment are you going to? Is it legal, illegal? Roadside prostitute or whorehouse?

It's 60 for an hour, Im planning to get a BJ and then fuck her. I can nut 2 times, cant I?

Because you can wear a condom to protect your dick. There are no mouth condoms. You can get mono, herpes, hep, and a bunch of other shit from kissing

In this place you pay for the time spent, not the services.
It's illegal (in Spain it's illegal but not really persecuted), it's a flat on the city, with rooms to fuck

you can bust as many times as you see fit within that hour, if you're in agreement that it's for an hour and not just until you bust.

Yeah I know, but it may be worth the risk. What about the BJ, with condom it would be strange as fuck

INTRODUCE YOUR SELF WHEN YOU ARE FUCKING HER DOGGY STYLE AND MAKE SMALL TALK WHILE SHES ON ALL FOUR..!!!!! Ask her questions about her life and make her answer. Lol

Thats what I thought

I dont think she's gonna speak spanish

If you're really stupid enough not to wear a condom when you go to a PROFESSIONAL DICK HANDLER, then you've got it coming.
Good luck, OP.

Yeah definitely wear a condom if she blows you. Gonorrhea of the throat is a thing.

The most dangerous thing are viruses like AIDS that are transmited by blood thats why one must wear a condom. But local infections on the mouth are not really dangerous tho

Enjoy your herpes then

Fuck, maybe she will even require me to wear a condom for the BJ then.
Ive never had a BJ with a rubber, must be wierd

enjoy every stressful period of your life with a little something extra!

like every other random sexual encounter you had should do, but who am I kidding - people in the west are just as stupid as people in Africa or North Korea.

>Yeah I know, but it may be worth the risk
you're a fucking idiot. Enjoy your herpes.

What about feet play? Its kind of one of my fetishes. Will it be wierd to ask her to let me play with her feet?

Ask her about her kids . Good ice breaker

Enjoy you AIDS faggot. When you are done kill her then yourself so it wont spread to good Christian people.

Keke.

nah, she's done worse for sure. Depending on the state of your feet ofcourse

post pics

Fucking Mexican bitch, GTFO with your jajaja.

Fall in love with them.

Always fall in love with the prostitute, the outcome can only be postive

How did you meet her? Have you seen her before? A lot of times if it's a cheap encounter, you get bait and switched so beware of that too. If it's not who you thought it was or how she looked then leave.

I do this somewhat frequently so be aware of that, make sure if it's a private room there's nobody else in there as that also sometimes happens. If you think it might be a trap with police just ask for a massage instead but it seems like you've already talked about that.

WEAR A CONDOM. EVEN FOR A BLOWJOB. And like others have said, you get what you pay for and what you have discussed.