You are executors who are about to execute a public execution on a girl who has committed multiple murders

You are executors who are about to execute a public execution on a girl who has committed multiple murders.

You have full freedom as to how to carry out the execution.

How do you kill her?

Eggs

Just shoot her in the head
They are not paying me by the hour anyway...

EAT THEM ! NOW !

behead with ax

I let her smell ops bedroom

The word you're looking for is executioner, not executor.

Drowning.

I'm addicted to it. Even when my ex and I would go swimming, I'd hold her down underwater until she nearly went unconscious.

I took a first date to the park at night and almost drowned her in the lake. I raped her, took her home, we never spoke again and everyone was happy.

I would kill her with my bare hands. Always wanted to choke a female to death. I have a deep seeded hatred towards women. So if some cunt killing someone and I got to kill her?? Yep...i'd choke that bitch out with my bare hands and watch the life fade from her eyes.

Unlike the movies, there's just one problem. Their nails. They scratch the fuck out of you when they're being held down or choked.

At least this is my experience from a couple of my exes when I'd perform fetishes on them that they weren't willing to do.

Easily resolved. Hands zip tied behind their backs, legs in restraints as well. Smooth sailing from there.

>legs in restraints
I actually like when they kick and squirm. It feels good to have their legs brushing up against your legs and your body.

I wonder why that relationship didn't last

yall niggers got problems

How do? The topic was how would you kill a bitch that killed someone else. I merely answered the question.

I strap on my makeshift metal spike dildo and go to town.

my friend and I used to wrestle in the pool and do this. we'd see how long we could hold each other underwater until someone had to get their stomach pumped and got a $10,000 hospital bill. whoops

holy shit

You wandered off of Facebook again didn't you? Back to your safe-space.

Anyone who didn't say

>"Death by snu-snu."

Is wrong

I vote for snu snu too.
Make something so pelasant turn into a nightmare.

Gut her!

Break pubis bone. Insert knife into pussy blade up. Slowly work up knife up to sternum. Remove organs one by one showing her.

hanging, hanging is good.

Death by snu snu

kek

After making her a head on a stick...a la Mick Taylor