Best of JLaw?

Best of JLaw?

There is no best, she's disgusting looking and has the face of a 10 year old fat boy.

She can't act for shit, and sings like I piss, not well.

Yessss pussy shots please

I like her breasts

Good ass tho

Samefagging for myself
I would rather see Leslie Jones' nudes again before I look at Jlaws.Jlaw is the most over rated hack since Criss Angel. Sept he could at least sing and preform. Jlaw can't act, can't sing, can't do anything right, looks like a 10 year old fat boy, has the body of a fat teen and in general is a total retard.

PAYED NEARLY A THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A TEE SHIRT THAT SAID SHE WAS A FEMINIST.

That's full levels of retard right there.

I agree

so much rage and only thing we need is some pussy pics. also if you can afford it buy yourself a million dollar shirt

No. That's full retard... a white shirt that just says "WE SHOULD ALL BE FEMINISTS" that's a retarded amount to pay for something that costs 2 cents to make.

You could look at litterally anyone elses nudes.But you have to choose the nastiest woman in Hollywood... Other than maybe Amy Schumer...I MIGHT RATHER SEE AMY'S FUCKING NUDES, AT LEAST SHE KNOWS SHE'S A FILTHY SMELLY THEIVINNG RAT.

090-

LOOK AT HER, THIS IS A FACE EVEN A MOTHER COULDN'T LOVE, AND THAT'S WITH POUNDS OF MAKEUP ON

She looks like she has growths in her face! LOOK

You need to get a girl dude. this hatred of women for no reason will be the death of you.

AND A MUSTCHE Taking the b8

I've got a girlfriend, and don't hate women. I hate stupid libcuck social justice faggots, be them women or men. I also hate talentless hacks who can't do shit and only got famous because she's a stupid woman with a decent connection, then she wants to say "WOMEN ARE OPPRESSED VICTIMS OF PATRIARCHY, WE'RE NOT IN A POST FEMINISM WORLD, WE NEED FEMINISM WAAHHH WAAAAAHHHH WAAHHHH, I CAN PAY A THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A SHITTY TEE SHIRT, BUT I'M OPPRESSED WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH"

agreed

Actresses aren't the hottest because that would fuck with men's perceptions of average women. It's an unwritten agreement that when hotties do appear on screen, they're cast as bitches. Not a hard-and-fast rule but plenty of examples out there. The Jews want us to procreate with normal women so that we can get our population numbers up. Very thoughtful of them.

ok

Not a big fan of JLaw but she does have a nice body.

That distance between her belly button and her pussy is amazing.

that's not the case at all tho... RARELY after like 2004 are hot women not in good roles...

>ok
I see what you did there, nazi!

That shit there is why no one likes niggers.

Help! I've seen a lot of movies bit I can't remember the last one I saw with a stunning lead actress.

kek Sup Forums = niggers then
Lurk more

Scarlet Johanson's in a lot of shit, the one who adopted all the asians is in a few things, half of the guardians of the galaxy is female, lots of the MCU stuff, Wonderwoman, a lot of them that I just didn't care to watch too... Like that stupid nasa one with the ugly black women.

heres eye bleach guys

>>>/beastiality/

>Dubdubs don't lie.
>Scarlet Johanson
Doesn't count because she's Jewish

>Jolie
In her prime, for sure! Hackers, especially. She turned out to be a real-life bitch who dumped her hubby (Brad) after she secured his child support, though.

>Guardians
Hottie "golden girls" were all bitches!

I can't really say you're wrong but I'm leaning towards it. It comes down to personal preference, I guess.

is she a jew? she never looked super jewish.
The gold villians were, but they are villains... the 2 on the team were cute af, and badass, even if one is niggnog

You right, she is a jew

...idk wtf you're on man, she's beautiful. Idk what you're "ideal" woman looks like.
any fucking person from models to industrial workers shown close up in high res with no photoshop or makeup is going to look fucking ugly. Take a look in the mirror and see how many growths are on your face
amen

The only time she was actually hot was when she was 14.

Them tittays would ace the pencil test

ya ok buddy, just have a seat right there

I don't have an ideal, only what to avoid... Feminists and young boys... and she's both. Or at least looks it.

I also don't think Maisy Williams is good looking. so Maybe I'm weird to Sup Forums

Some aliens are more "fragable" than others.

Ooooo THIS picture though!!

Moar nudies!

I can understand not wanting to date a strong feminist if you have opposing viewpoints, makes 100% sense. But nigga, she is better looking than like 70% of the chicks where i live. She isn't perfect, but that is also what adds to her beauty: SHE IS REALISTIC. She actually looks like a nice girl you could smack into opening the door to Starbucks and having an embarrassing conversation with her or something. She isn't a god damn Kardashian that literally looks like ass without makeup, gets plastic surgery, has to post nude pics for attention, and is just a cunt all around.

Would Bubble, but I couldn't stand looking at her for long enough to do so...

thats the best one i have of JLaw

i appreciate that she shaves her pussy

>Best of JLaw?
So, fakes, right?

There's definitely some growth when I look at her face.