Hi Sup Forums. I've come to ask for your help. The substance in the picture is MDMA. There was exactly 1 gram in it...

Hi Sup Forums. I've come to ask for your help. The substance in the picture is MDMA. There was exactly 1 gram in it. Me and a friend of mine have used this once each (not a large amount). I would like to use some tonight but I do not know how much is left. I cannot even estimate. I do not have a scale and I will be in a club so I can take it only once. Could anyone give an indication as of how about how much (in mg's) is left? (I have pushed all of it to the bottom so it's as dense as possible).

>Lighter for scale

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lY0VE6H_8So
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

I think its like one table spoon to every gram so you could eye like that

Isn't one table spoon worth of MDMA way more than a gram?

Not even close to half a g in the pic op

My friend thinks it's about 1/3th of a gram, I thought I correctly remembered there should be 2/3th. Assuming this is .5g I should be safe?

Safe my dude

My buddy took 2g in a night once

Thanks guys. I will assume it is .4g and about 75% purity. My friend might be right.

i didn't come here to post about drug use user, i just came here to say i open bottles with my lighter too.

if its a good mdma you can take like 1g and even more without risking anything

kek

I weigh only 45kg so I'd rather not take the risk.

>inb4 underage, I'm not.

the lighter you are the heavier it kick in

Hey,

MDMA crystals usually has 70%~ of actual MDMA content. The picture you posted looks like maybe 0,3-0,4 of a gram.

Just split it up in 2 and both of you take one half. Should be about 120MG of MDMA for each person which is the perfect amount for a roll.

any eurofags getting their drugs on alphabay ?

Take a quarter in halfs 1 hour apart from eachother.

Thanks user!

was going to post pic.
some rotten cock snagged it.
why in the fuck is it ALWAYS me?
fuck my life.

If you are worried about the amount make up 4 bombs, in cigarette papers, of equal size.

Take 1 each, and if you don't come up enough, with an hour or so, take another 1 each.

I will be taking 1/3th of the little bag as I'm very skinny and have only done it once before. Thanks everyone for your help!

Probably the best bet, 45kg is super lightweight.

Have a nice roll and try this song out when you are rolling :

youtube.com/watch?v=lY0VE6H_8So

Cya

Thanks user. I will be at a hardstyle party so plenty of music

Do it all wuss

>45kg
manlet