What beer tastes the best?

What beer tastes the best?

Why is it that from the tap tastes so much better? I can't stand drinking from a bottle or can but it's actually pretty good on tap. I honestly don't get how people can do it.

Morning after parties me and my Friend like to make a mix of all the beers left over from the night before. We call it "honest Abe"

vb

Probably because of all the mold in the lines

>a ton of light beer
>not a single legit beer

this is bait, right?

Blue moon, stella and the attached are pretty good. Also leinenkugals summer shanty was really good the first time it came out for 3 months in 2012. After that i feel like the mass production killed the flavor.

> Citrus flavored beer is pretty tight, bruhs!

14 year old detected.

Blue moon is fucking garbage you hipster prick.

None because hops taste like sweaty asshole

>What beer tastes the best?
>shows a chart of pisswater

>i like alcohol but can't stand the taste of it, can only tolerate drinks like mike rocks hard lemonade
am i a man child or something?

>still using the term "hipster"
>thinking a hipster would even drink a blue moon

Free beer

Disgusting Americunts

Boulevard wheat

OMG THIS!

Can we all agree this is the absolute worst?

Guinness

Don't hit me please

Niederrheiner masterrace though

the brewery is almost 700 hundred fucking years old lol

800 years lol
Alt is disgusting though

yes, yes you are.

Out of all the normie beers Miller is the most drinkable imo.

Just because it's old doesn't mean anything. Budweiser is better than both of these and people agree in taste tests.

thats not even beer.

People shit on it for being mainstream as fuck, but Budweiser's pretty damn nice and fairly inexpensive.
Blue Moon is a good one too.

lagers and pilsners, bitch please. craft beer in America has advanced so far beyond that now. There was a time - maybe 15 years ago - that old, quality breweries in Europe were far superior to the large, national breweries in the US. Not so anymore. Boston, Portland, Denver, SF, Austin, and plenty of other areas are overrun with new micro breweries. It is a good time to be alive. My current favorite (sad they sold out to Inbev, but whatever) is Lagunitas 13.

I'm kinda partial to Milwaukee's Best Ice, but that's only because it's like 30 cents a can where I live. And mostly drinkable. New Glarus' Spotted Cow is real dope, but hard to find outside of Wisconsin. I'm not a huge beer drinker, I'm more in to cheap booze and energy drinks. Not mixed, just drank throughout the night.

still they put alll kinds of stuff that doesnt belong into beer in their pisswater

Are you kidding me? Cutthroat is great. Bitter, fruity and I love the citrus notes. But pale ales are a different beast all their own. I can't stand to drink a Whit, fucking steam brewed bullshit that tastes like sulfur farts.

Genny Cream belie dat

>implying our craft beer market doesn't blow your regional brewery swill out of the water

Budweiser?? you cant be serious. It tastes bad even in comparison with other low quality beverages.

did you ever hear of the "Reinheitsgebot"?
only hop, malt, yeast and water go into beer.
if you add anything else it is not beer.

First of all, nice trips. Second of all, and I'm not just saying this, NONE of the ones in your pic dude! Basically none of the ones you can find at an average gas station, with few exceptions.

Lately I've been enjoying sour farmhouse ales from a little brewery in Oklahoma. I am sick of coffee turning up in stout beers, but I had one that was too goddamn delicious to refuse, it was called Barney Flats Oatmeal Stout. Buried Hatchet is another one of the best stouts I ever tried.

If I could give you any advice it would just be to find any reputable liquor store and try some craft beers or good old fashioned imports. Here in Texas there's a great chain called Spec's. Any store that gives half a shit is going to actually stock beer they care about instead of the crap in your picture.

What's with this meme? I hate how people always assume that hillbillies in their back yard will always make better near than corporations who specialize in it. I understand that sometimes that might be true but you're kidding yourselves for the most part. It's all because your inner hipster is shining through.

I live in Utah and the craft beer market here is huge despite the fact we have a 3.2 alcohol limit and a .005 driving limit. The Uinta brewing company is amazing, they have this dark ale called Arrogant Bastard the has is 9.5% by volume, bitter with a lot of chocolate and caramelized hops flavors, it's amazing.

>corporations who specialize in it

That's a really generous way to describe some average fucking beer.

Yeah I love arrogant bastard. The stone IPA is pretty good as well

they mass produce with cheap ingredients for maximum profits.
A small diner in the middle of nowhere serves better food than mcdonalds

Let's not kid ourselves.

>creates thread about best beers
>with an image of shit-tier beers.

Yuengling light lager

Miller high Life. Champagne of bottled beers

>lagunitas 13
So fucking good. I'm going to hunt some down today.

Tried a beer with champagne yeasts the other day. Not a fan!

>yuengling, rolling rock and old Milwaukee
pabst is ok but hipsters suck so fuck them
every other American beer is just piss water

Draft tastes better because you can actually smell the beer and aroma has a lot to do with taste. It's not just being a beanie-in-summer wearing hipster faggot. This is based in fact.

Mah Nigga.

>every other American beer is just piss water

Maybe if you're stuck in 1995.

you should mix it with liquor too

says the expert. bitch, please, "You'll drink this filthy tasting piss water and like it!" And wine comes from only french grapes - everything else is not wine. Get over yourself and actually try some. If you do not have craft beers where you live, then move. Jesus, we're all having fun and you're sitting in the corner pouting. Get a mitt and get in the game bitch.

Keystone because it looks like Coke

Hey I live in Utah as well.

Tooheys Old or any Australian beer that's not vb

Well shit I hope your not a BYU fan.

Miller highlife, PBR, Budweiser, Corona, and Modelo are the best

I usually get drunk after five or six beers. Is that lightweight?

you're building a strawman.
i dont say only german beer is beer,
i say nothing but these 4 ingerdients belong into a beer.

I would mostly agree with that statement.

vodka

K i l l Y o u r s e l f

I really don't like Stella user, too watery

Yes, but I weigh 530lbs so I need 6 shots and 2 stiens to feel anything.

Tap beer isnt pasteurized as much as bottle beer, so it tastes better but has a way shorter shelf life

I know it's a beer thread but what's wrong with Vodka?

Nein.

Can anyone explain why they like stell? Genuine curiosity here boys

Vodka is only good when you mix a handle with 1 liter of water, a packet of kool aid and 4 cups of sugar

Absolutely.

Until you acquire the taste beer is shitty. The first beer i liked the taste of was alexander kieths but i dont know if burgerland has that

For some reason my girlfriend thinks it's the best, and I can't get her to drink any real beer, or even to explain the answer to your question. I don't think it's gonna work out lads.

I agree with your mostly agreeing

americunt detected.
kys.
imported russian vodka pure + pickeled gurkin

You are cancer

nah i think mixing vodka with kool aid and even more sugar is cancerous.

cringe

That must suck dude. My heart goes out to you.

Brah just embrace flavortown

It's fucking gross. Who the fuck drinks straight vodka?

people who know real russian imported vodka.
it does not burn at all.

pussy

It's an inoffensive light beer with a pretty, sofisticated name and it's not the cheapest option.

t. I sell craft beer and if bud light had a catchy name it would sell as well as kegs that cost 250+

How? It's fucking gross? Why the fuck would I drink something I don't enjoy? I'd much rather drink some peppermint schnapps.

had some lagunitas maximus last night, was fucking good

Pussy

Why do people have to judge what other people drink? If he enjoys vodka let him. If you enjoy beer then cool. Just fucking drink your different versions of alcohol and enjoy it

How can you possibly forget Swedish beer? There's nothing like a good old cold Norrlands Guld. And that's only one brand, there is a whole line of tasty brews. But then again, I don't know how available Swedish brands are overseas.

lol are you seriously trying to be a diplomat on b?

God tier

> does \b/ untapped?

>b-but...mein reinheitsgebot!

get with the times fag

lattöl tastes disgusting.

The US west coast produces the best beer in the world. No one wants your flavorless Swedish beer!

this place is made to judge

Best cheap beer is yuengling

I like IPAs a lot if I have the money, but for just drinking can't go wrong with yeungling. Foster's is another great "beery" beer

lol going with the times
like putting horsemeat into lasagna? yummy.

I just want people to be happy and drunk. It would be a much better world.....unless they all had to drive somewhere