CONSPIRACY THREAD

>CONSPIRACY THREAD

MANDELA EFFECT/CERN/FLAT EARTH/etc.

Other urls found in this thread:

thepointsguy.com/2016/09/glamping-in-antarctica-travel-bucket-list/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

so ive been hearin buzz on the web that weve switched universes or w.e. thoughts?

there is no south pole, only a giant ice wall holding the ocean up. a world cup, if you will.

Flat earther get destroyed with this one statement. The moon flips how it looks depending were you our on the planet. This literally could only happen if the earth is spherical.

Check mate

my sister was talking about this several months ago... where we changed timelines. certain things are different than EVERYONE remembers.

I'm more likely going to chalk it up to people are stupid and can't remember shit accurately.

high trips of truth

earth being flat is still considered less-radical thinking that hitler being right

Trips confirmed.

>I CAN'T BE BOTHERED TO ACTUALLY LEARN ANYTHING ABOUT SCIENCE THREAD

Was?

Hitler IS right and the Reich will make itself known again. They've been regrouping under Antarctica.

CERN IS CONTROLLING THE WORLD WITH 6D MICROWAVES BECAUSE THEY ARE SUBHUMANS ASND RETARDS AND I HATE THEM SO FUCKING MUCN AND LIKE YOU CAN GO THROUGH ALL OF THE DOCUMENTS AND ITS ALL THERE LIKE MAN ITS AMAZING MY NIGGA LIKE HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT YOUR MIND WOULD BE BLOWN BY ALL OF THE RIDICULOUS SHIT THEY PULL AND THEY ALSO HAVE 4D OVENS THAT CAN GAS THE JEWS 80 TIMES FASTER AND THATS HOW THE NAZIS DID IT. CERN GAVE THEM THE TECHNOLOGY TO ELIMINATE EVERY SINGLE KIKE ON THE PLANET BUT IT DIDN'T WORK SO THEY ARE GOING TO MICROWA VE ISRAEL AND THATS GREAT
THATS THE FINAL REDPILL NIGGA
CERN IS ON OUR SIDE

You know what, I've been on the internet for some time and to be onest, I am tired, just tired of all out autism and all around bait...

b just be onest with me this one time, just this one goddamn time.

Is there really a noticable amount of people who actually believe the flat earth bullshit, or is this all a huge bait ?

+ IF it's not, then how, just how fucktarded morons live on this planet, if we have people who think the earth is flat, despite FUCKING AGES OF RESEARCH TO BACK THIS THE FUCK UP.

I fear the future of mankind with ameba for brain deevolved apes in our society.

Is it so hard to believe that some people don't believe the science behind it? That they believe it's all fake?

You say they are fucktarded morons but the only difference between you and someone who believes in flat earth is that you believe in the (overwhelming amounts of) evidence and they don't. Because you can't really see it for yourself

Yes, there really are simple folks that believe the Earth is some form of flat. They are people that either don't care about facts, and/or are too simple to understand them. For some, their interpretation of the Bible offers all the information they need, or they don't really care because they don't get out of their neighborhoods and this info has no bearing on their lives.
But almost all such posts here are trolls, or some are just interested to test if anyone comes up with explanations that aren't just "hurr-durr you're stupid."

>Because you can't really see it for yourself
yes you can
people found the circumfrence of the planet using math and two sticks that cast shadows

Don't forget that the sun orbits the earth also.

Take boat to edge of the flat earth, take a picture, come back, end the debate. otherwise shut the fuck up.

can't, antarctica surrounds us

then go to antarctica, walk to edge, take picture.

Can't, government Navy will arrest you before you get close

Checkmate!

uh
isn't the bottom left a result of the earth's axis fixed onto the north star combined with the more-or-less stationary stars? filming a time lapse of the night sky makes the trail effect, although the stars themselves don't move. the stars you see in the night sky also change with the seasons -- meaning, they don't follow the earth as it revolves around the sun, as the bottom right assumes

that's actually true. wtf

you can hitch a ride with a scientific expedition onboard an icebreaker or something

it's the other way around
the world is concave, as in, what we believe to be the whole world is host an "hemisphere" of it, and the south pole acts as a barrier on the ecuator

Liar.
Add “Glamping in Antarctica” to Your Travel Bucket List - $72,000
thepointsguy.com/2016/09/glamping-in-antarctica-travel-bucket-list/

antartica isn't all ice floating above water you nigger
there's a continent and land undearneath

I've had these thoughts as well in the months running up to the US election and since, really.

Stop confusing the issue with facts, please.

true, but there are times when ice builds up on top of the the surface of the water surrounding the continent

kinda hard to get to antarctic permafrost when your boat capsizes because the hull struck a thick sheet of ice on the southern ocean, you know?

?

Sarcasm, lad.

ah, my bad
sorry mate, can't tell which is which in here

like whats changed? more details

>MANDELA EFFECT/CERN/FLAT EARTH/etc.
Otherwise known as a retard thread. Get in here retards who believe this shit and the morons dumb enough to fall for this bait.

This seems tame nowadays but the Kennedy Assassination, I honestly believe Jack Ruby (Or Rubie? Idk anymore) Was the one who put the hit out on JFK. From the details I've heard it seems as though he was the one with the most motive to want Kennedy dead - domestically at least.

>CONSPIRACY THREAD

tuđman je dao da vukovar padne, tuđman je žrtvovao vukovar i sve koji sui se našli u njemu

also, rat je bio samo smokescreen za privatizaciju

/thread

THEN WHO WAS GRAVITY

dumb shit like famous movie quotes

people are extremely stupid, correct.
nickleback?
Justin Bieber?
Kim Kuntdashian?
It's like we're trying to find rock bottom.

So youre saying shes having memory flashes of previous timelines? Pretty sure she just needs fruits, veggies, and a gym membership.

*** YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY LE PELICAN! *** post this in 4 threads or your mother will die in her sleep tonight
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐██████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄████████████████▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████▀▀▀▀█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▄▀░▀██▀▀▀▄▄▄▀█
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀░░░░██▌
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀

People being dumb and just not remembering things correctly makes more sense than switching timelines lol, though some of the quotes etc people use as examples I can see their point and I would have sworn it was different too.

STOP POSTING IN THESE THREADS!
All of us here don't believe this shit so its just a forced meme. Flat earth is NOT the new Milhouse!

ur right that title belongs to andy sixx

Feel free to gun down anyone who believes this flat Earth shit.

>provide proof
>I can't, they won't allow me, which proves me right

kæk

have to disagree with you I'd rather see these threads than the other forced meme about someone eating shit.

was watching Return of the Jedi last night. Luke no longer says "tell them youll get angry and use your magic on them" to 3pO mandela effect boyo

bullshit