Okay so i just bought these two on sale today, paid 20€ total. Which one should i start with...

Okay so i just bought these two on sale today, paid 20€ total. Which one should i start with? I plan on only playing the campaign!

Is there anything less stimulating and original than an FPS game? I can't think of anything. Deathcore? No cause in Deathcore you're at least playing an instrument and writing something. Minimalist paintings post-1990? No because those also require some kind of talent.

I can't think of anything more dull than FPS games. Perfect for weed smoking and listening to AC/DC.

Selfbump with tits

Shoulda got bloodborne, stupid nigger

I said i bought it.

20€ I bougt this for 12€ on psn

>Which one should i start with?
Neither

And I said take those shit games back and buy Bloodborne and fuck up the HUNT!

Yeah i know you can find good deals digitally. But i'm not 12 years old so i prefer the "real" deal.

>I plan on only playing the campaign!

lul bait

sick burn dude

start with the campaign of hardline to get yourself ready, then sell hardline and buy any other game if you feel like playing multiplayer and having fun. oh, battlefields are designed mostly for the multiplayer so don't expect a super epic campaign with characters you'll never forget

I'm no poorfag so i won't need to take these back. I'll just go and buy bloodborne if you recommend it :) but will you PLEASE just answer which one of these i should try now??

Fuck off retarded faggot. Not everyone prefers "virtual" download.

Yeah i know, recently played many games of the AC series, uncharted, tomb raider. Loved those games. Just thought i would mix things up a little with something new. And thx!

fucking this. i got to max rank on bf4 on 360 and i absolutely hate the game and it's community, specially brazilians because they're brazilians. i unno op, you're free to play whatever you want

Nigga, just flip a coin. Then get Bloodborne and get ready to live in a nightmare; the long night of the HUNT!

Dipshit i already told you! I am not a fucking nigger!

how can one legitemately denying bloodborne? are you a fucking pussy? If you buy multiplayer games for the alibi campaigns then why not get a proper game instead?

Already mentioned it in the thread. I wanted something new! Who knows? I might actually like battlefield

Bf4, throw hardline straight in the fucking garbage where it belongs. That game should have never been created. It's an disgrace to the battlefield name.

>battlefield
>campaign
Go get minecraft instead kiddo

Neither, just play multiplayer.

shoulda went with League of Legenda, muthafukka