At what age did you grow out of metaI Sup Forums?

At what age did you grow out of metaI Sup Forums?

I still listen to select bands, but most metal sounds generic and boring to me.

It's hard to pinpoint the moment to one year, since it happened so slowly. But I'd say age 19 to 21. Like the poster above, I still listen to select bands and go to see shows, but most of the music I listen now is not metal.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced meme" thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an Sup Forums shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "METAL A SHIT" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

guys iv got a bonner what do?

>20

still listen to one or two bands, but i used to listen to them all

When I grew out of Hip Hop and rap.

I never really liked metal

I like some bands like electric wizard and sleep though

I grew out of everything and now I only listen to R&B, pop and kpop

i never even got into it

Then you haven't grown out of it yet.

Never did.

Currently listening to Meshuggah.

damn

I've been wondering: what's a "like girl"?

same time i realized all popular music was shit and started exclusively listening to art music and traditional folk musics...

see

t. nu-males

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little "forced meme" post up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a schizophrenic fantasy. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became an Sup Forums shitposter. A pathetic schizophrenic NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BABBY LIKE METAL" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

16, but I like some metal still though.

>Can't think of a proper argument to support his views
>Just call them some derogatory term, that'll convince them I'm smart!

like 15-16. Thankfully I eventually realized how childish the genre really is

Then you aren't missing much

There's some cool shit that's more rooted in punk
but there's not much to care for in the campy, clean, noodly stuff

Never got into Metal itself except a few select songs. I ,however, did like Black Sabbath, Deep Purple and Led Zeppelin which I understand isn't Metal itself but a really close parent. Guess I'm just more into Rock and Blues

bump

>argument
Are you retarded or something? This thread is literally nothing but "lol metal is for kids fukk u fags". There's no argument, just you being retarded in a space of public discourse. This place operates on capitalistic principles, you get what you pay for.

does "metal" include "black metal"?

neither

>meshuggah
the only good metal band.

black metal is fucking great i also started to get into melodic stuff like dragon force and stratovarius lately coz they got some genious stuff going on

Dont hate whole genres, thats as degenerate as racism. Hate individual bands coz of the stupid shit they do, not coz of being genre X

If you think all pop is good and all hip hop is bad and none of metal is worth going through you should just off yourself OP, degenerate

Never,metal forever d

>dragon force
>2017

>Dont hate whole genres, thats as degenerate as racism
This is the dumbest shit I've read all day. How do you do it dude?

Hello summer.
where in the post is any of that even implied?

At what age did you stop being a shitposting so-called moderator? Oh wait...

swaglord at it again. Fuck off.

What's their best album? Also how do i say the name?

15 but then it grew back.

meh-shu-gah is how i pronounce it.
no idea i just listen to their compilations on youtube, it's all basically the same type of mathy-metal though so if you like one you'll probably like it all.

14. I cringe thinking about it.

I grew into it.

No way I could listen to just that though, metalheads are morons.