Wwyd thread

wwyd thread

Wwyd? She's a huge slut

pin her against the wall, rip her shirt off and start fucking her ass from behind. maybe throw her against that counter

wwyd

Try and bang the one in the red. Get shot down. Settle for her

Wwyd?

Wwyd

I'd put her on her knees and pull her shirt down exposing her tits. I'd face fuck her until she's drooling down on her cleavage then cum all over face

wwyd?

fuck yellow. dump load. red cleans up. repeat.

I would bend her over the sink so that she can see how she gets fucked. I will start with rubbing her pussy and then I will stick my dick in after a while I will put my thumb in her pooper and switch to anal. When im ready to cum i would force her on her knees and cum down her throat.
Wwyd to those 2?

???

I'd make her send her slutty bathroom pics to all of her family and coworkers. The I'd bend her into the sink and fuck her, grabbing her by the neck and smashing her face into the counter at the moment I cum.

wwyd and rate?

fuck the blonde then come on the glasses of the brunette

Here's a booty pic for those interested

Would love to watch a few of you go at it with my tight little daughter. Just turned 19.

I'd make Blondie wrap those legs around me while I fucked her while holding her. The brunette would be down on her knees picking my balls and her friend's cunt. I'd fun deep in Blondie and make brunette eat the creampie

Reply to others

I would throw her on a bed and first facefuck her while im teasing her pussy. After a while I will switch to cowgirl and let her do the work. I would shoot my load down her pussy

lay her on her back with her head hanging off the edge of the mattress and fuck her straight down her throat, then pull out and cum all over red's face.

wwyd to this asian, be rough

Want to Gag her so hard
Gang bang her with my friends

Choke her spit in her mouth. Pinch her nipples. Ass fuck and then cum on her stomach.

Grab her by the neck, punch her face twice, then punch her stomach. Choke her to her knees, then pound her face with my cock, my balls slapping against her chin. After I cum, knock her out
Wwyd to this bitch? That's her sister behind her. Be brutal

Want to see theses babys licks each others then i anal her

WWYD to my wife ?

Come home to find this. WWYD?

Force them to suck and lick my dick and balls together. After a while, punch left out and tell right that if she doesn't make me cum soon, the same thing's gonna happen to her. After she makes me cum, punch her out anyways
Wwyd to this stupid bitch? Be rough

I would fuck her really hard in doggystyle and switch without a warning to anal. Then I would cum in her hair so its a mess to clean up

WWYD?

Does anyone have picture of redhead girl with glasses in shorts,laying in some playground. Unfortunately I didn't save that picture

Grab her hair forcefully and fuck her pretty face until I bust then choke her out

Wwyd to her? Be rough

Want to masturbate all over her face, cum on her, then fuck her HARD in her pussy with all my cum on her pretty bitch face

WWYD to my skank ??

tie her to one of those posts and fuck her face and blow my load down her throat. leave her there with a sign that says "public cum disposal"

wwyd to my gf

Read you talking about my wife is really hot

wwyd

wwyd/degrade

I would facefuck her and cum on her face. Then I will go for a walk with her and the cum still on her face. When we are finally at home I will lube my dick up and fuck her ass in doggystyle. I will cum in her mouth. If she swallows i will fingerfuck her till she reaches her orgasm

Rip her clothes off in public and fuck her from behind, pushing her face into the ground

Wwyd

bring out the sex toys and fuck the brain out of her with dildos vibrators and cock

Any interest in ex-gf?
She's on birth control....

WWYD?

very much !!!!!

Both drugged and abused and raped for months. Chained up and used as sex slaves. Fed alone to be kept alive and groomed for sex as they both should be. Deprive both of their humanity and come to appreciate sex as their only interaction.

Gang rape her ass in her childhood bedroom. Her daddy can her her struggling and crying but has to just lay in bed and listen to her new daddy stretch her ass and call her a worthless pile of fuck Meat. I'd make her run into him naked covered in cum and fat cum slut written on her face. She'd tell him thank you for raising me the right way. He'd break down in tears and as she walks away he sees the bloody welts across her ass.

Fuck her ass without a condom and at the same time pull her hair. After a while pull my cock out of her ass and make her lick it clean. Then i would put my dick in her pussy and start fuck her so hard that she would be in tears. Then place my jizz inside her pussy, put on pants and spit on her face and take pics of her naked body. Wwyd ? Please be rough

Bump

this one?

Wwyd

which one? and wwyd?

Yes, thanks alot man. Um I'm kind of terrified she is a corpse or something, don't really want to fap to that. Do you know her insta or something, just to make sure

Looks like a young Le Pen

no worries, i can't give out her social media but i'll post some where she looks more alive

Pick one and Wwyd

more

clothed? curious what she looks like normally.

Wwyd???

right by a mile...give the bbc. she ever had one or said anything?

love hipster bitches with blue hair

who is she to you? love to see her tired up in that hotel room, put up an add for gang bang on cl, and leave the door open

MOAR

Anyone?

gonna need more, friend.

no she's not attractive, sorry

wwyd

rape her and her friend in front of a mirror so they see whats happening to them

Wwyd?

Fuck, I'd love to rip that shirt off her, groping her tits as I start to bend her over. I'd just ram my cock in her cunt without warning, pulling her hair making her scream as I go balls deep in her womb.

got a folder f them you can share?

gotta nut

same with that other white hipster bitch. love to give her the bbc, see what she thinks

ill make one

wwyd to Cousin?

wwyd

wwyd?

more in bikini, underwear or nude?

more you cucks

do math with her, and then do math again in a half hour

no fucking? :(

give her an actual big dick and watch her take and enjoy it, unlike yours

more in CKs?

?

... moar?