Are there any person that have 14-year old fetish?

Are there any person that have 14-year old fetish?

12 or under my dude

You mean a fetish with 14yo girls or a fetish that one developed 14 years ago ?

No, everyone has a 12-year old fetish, 14 does not exist

14 years ago I was 9, which is a bit too young to have developed any fetishes

I dated a 14 year old when I was 16. Does that count?

Make an educated guess.

I think this is what pedos call hebephilia.
It's basically like sucking tranny dick while proclaiming to be perfectly straight.
I mean it can't be that hard to admit to be gay, but some people can't do it.

>talks about educated guesses
>fails to construct a comprehensible question
There's so much wrong in your sentence i'd prefer it if you'd kill thyself.

I'm an 18 year old that was once hit on by two 12 year old qts. I noped out of there immediately for fear of getting the cops called on me, especially when the police station was next door.

yep me. 14-17 girls mostly. was a beta fag around that time and didn't score any. never got to taste that teenage pussy. somewhat i got a fetish for that now

What's that? You like 14 yo's but get offended when someone calls you a pedo?
Because that's what you are - a pedophile.

It's natural. It's just politicians, rich, and secret societies that made laws for the common man to stop having lolis cause they want it for themselves..
Look at History Of Consent. Your mind will be blown.

>deviates from main subject and starts with the accusations.

It's ok to like 14yo's, in your case though as you're clearly 14years old as well.

Nah, 13 is where it's at. The first year of being a teenager, and very often also the year when a girl first becomes truly capable of enjoying penetration.

I've talked to a bunch of girls where 13 was the age that they actually started becoming really horny and actually wanting to try stuff.

Of course, this is all academic. Just a thing to discuss, never to act on. Developing sexuality is an interesting topic, but don't try to fuck a girl that age. That'd be a very bad idea

>It's ok to like 14yo's
Oh i wasn't judging, i was just stating facts.
If you sexually desire minors you are by definition a pedophile.

You're clearly retarded.

why is it an accusation if calling you a pedo is what you are, someone who engages in physical contact with minors...anyway i'd say pedo's are just people who show high levels of inadequacy when they are told they are not to do something whether it is right or not and are just those type of idiot's who want to "make the impossible possible!" yea boy!

not him but his dubs is higher than yours
you lose

Oh go ahead pedo, please educate me which new subgroup of pedos you made up in order to feel better about your mental disorder.

Nope. A pedophile is by definition someone attracted prepubescent children. Bring attracted to a 14 year old makes one a hebephile. Lrn2definition.

middle/ hs teacher here. yes

Never have i stated that it's ok for people to like 14yo's, i said it's ok FOR YOU since you're 14, now i'm off , take care retardo.

14yo girls and boys

14 year-olds aren't pedo territory. They're sexually mature, but not socially or emotionally mature which is why they're off limits.

But please continue to meme, I'm stealing all your reaction images.

As mentioned above: If you suck tranny dick and proclaim that you're not gay but a trannyphile, i will still call you a faggot

Sorry to sink your boat but she should be at least 16 my dude
Not saying you are 100% a pedo but you aren't giving away any good vibes either

I love little girls. 6-14 is perfect

And I should believe you as a moral paragon why? I'm not saying that if personally have sex with a 14-year-old, but if someone does, they're not a pedophile, they have just done something illegal. I got biology on my side.

If you're not attracted to aborted fetuses you don't get to call yourself a pedo.

This isn't me making up sexualities to appease my conscience, these are definitive, scientific terms. And sucking tranny dick doesn't make you gay if you also like pussy. Probably bi, but not a faggot. Gays definitely do not like tits or vag.

>Age is negative
That's pushing it.

Not sure if troll right now but
I guess what you are saying is ok as long as he is not fucking 40 and she gives him consent
Not just "tricking" her into it

yeah totally, i mean unless its a feminine penis. thats not gay

No, but if there was a super sexy 14 year old that wanted to fuck, and I knew I'd get away with it, I'd do it. I did it when Iwas 14, so I really don't see a lot of problem with doing it now.

But i'm pretty sure since we got our gender revolution going it's not going to take long before PolyPanSubDemiOxiClean is added to an ever growing list of genders.

I'm not going to learn that list :)

I don't want to learn the snowflake list either, but you can just not shout "X is literally the definition of Y" when you are factually incorrect.

Well, with the same argument you can't accept to sum up the lgbt community as gay/ mental disease, but technically you'd have to learn every single gender.
I prefer to discriminate indiscriminately.

Well, you're consistent if nothing else. Carry on, and Godspeed.

Sure, that sounds fair.

>no one posting 14 year old qts
This thread is shit.