So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

So the gf is pressuring me to watch her fuck a nigger. Am I nuts for even considering this?

Not if she's willing to let you fuck other people too

/our/guy

You're nuts. WTF are you dating a woman who wants to fuck other people guys. I'd tell her to have fun fucking them and find another.

If she's pressuring you, that means your Yes or No doesn't matter. She's gonna do it no matter what.

>Implying it hasn't been happening for months

180, BRAH.
And just keep walking.

No. It means you're nuts to still be dating her

Fuck that OP. Don't let that shit slide. Fuck that cuck shit

[spoiler]Your girlfriend is a skanky whore. Enjoy your syphilis, herpes, and AIDS.[/spoiler]

nothing wrong with watching a good girl get some bbc

Saw this thread yesterday. Nice try Abraham

YES YOU ARE

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK

ITT another nigger trying to piss off white people.
Go back to your cotton plantation nigger...

No. You're not nut. You're just a pathetic cuck.

if you're going to keep remaking this thread could you at least switch up the wording somewhat?
(kudos on using a different pic tho i suppose)

she is already fucking a nigger
just want u to watch this time
cuckfag

She's been watching blacked.com videos. She's developed a fetish. She's gonna leave you if you engage in it. Its all a fucking setup. Don't fall for it bro.

No, but you're an idiot for reposting this thing constantly.

>considering it
>not dumping her outright

cuck

C U C K

I would just leave her if I were you dumb her now , be a man and put your foot down and have some dignity tell that bitch that shit aint gonna fly.

Only I'd you can fuck a nigger bitch in front of her.. of course the relationship is over after that..plus aids.. so your choice.

The relationship was over the moment that slut suggested cucking. I'd leave her on the spot.

Sigh... this thread again. Ok, for the last time. Yes, you are a pathetic loser to even entertain the idea of this. Tell her her if she wants to fuck niggers, she can do it all she wants when she's single. Tell her in no uncertain terms that if she wants to stay with you then she WILL put these notions out of her head and if she brings them up again, then you are done. Be a fucking man.

I had a GF like this once. I would let her ride the guy I would watch and wait till she was done. The rule was easy she got to fuck anyone she wanted, I watched for my part to come in, after she was done, she would tie them or would distracted them long enough for me to do my part. I would kill the guy afterwords. One time we tried to reverse the roles and sad to say she failed to deliver all the way. Girl I fucked almost got away I stoped her and I told my gf she had to finish the job, she could not ask me to finish it for her, the "victim" plead for mercy and even said she would do anything if I let her go. So I tested her I said would you kill someone ells then. She said yes she would do anything and so I gave her a proposal said would you kill my GF and take her place next to me, she agreed and I gave her the knife and made the tables even. She killed my now ex dead GF and we continue to do what I did with my first all over again except this one helps me kill the niggers afterwords. Going on 8 years strong now :)

I want to watch my gf get plowed by a black cock. Pic related

3edgy5me

>Am I nuts for even considering this?
no, ur nuts for not dumping her after telling u that the 1st time

Red Flag!! Run!!

Dump her ass and get a better one.

Nice try you fucking kike. I've seen this thread a million times. Same fucking pic too.

This.

You are definitely nuts for posting the same post here everyday

Don't let yourself get cucked

Sounds suspiciously like the Caspian killers

How many shekels do you get for posting one of these threads Jewbot?

>tfw gf has a blacked fetish
>she suggested letting a nibba fugg her
>slap the shit outta her
>cover my body in shoe polish, put her lipstick on my lips and start ramming her and fucking the shit out of her
>she doesn't want a black dude anymore

OP is so full of shit. RL girls don't fuck niggers.

If you never want to touch or respect her again then yeah go for it

how many times have you shit out this pasta today?
I count three so far since last night
>insomnia and cant sleep been on Sup Forums since 9pm pst

DUMP THAT HOE!
PUT ALL THE CONVO ON TAPE TO LET THE BROS KNOW!