Where do you get your news...

Where do you get your news? I am currently trying to stop reading Iltalehti (tabloid newssite) altogether and try to get more reliable journalism from Helsingin Sanomat and YLE. I'm really tired of clickbaits and bad journalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencenews.org/
sciencemag.org/news
sci-news.com/
sciencedaily.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mostly Le Monde
I check The Economist when i wanna read about the serious bong pov.
Sometime El Pais for the same reason but with spaniards but my spanish is pretty bad so this is quite rare.

Do you have an option to translate Le Monde to english or should I just use google translate? I can't find the language options

How is getting news a "thing"?

Because it's only the opinions/columns that are biased af.

Wall Street Journal, the Economist, NHPR

No i am sorry, i think you'll have to use google. Le Monde is propably the most serious and neutral newspaper in France. However it should be considered leftist because France is generaly a leftist country.

Reuters

> national news
Eldiario.es, 20 Minutos, el País, el Mundo
> German news
Spiegel, Welt
> international news
RT, Al Jazeera, the Guardian, Euronews

I sometimes also browse the BBC and Libération websites.

>reliable journalism from Helsingin Sanomat

>YLE
>Helsingin Sanomat
>reliable journalism

Great joke, senpai!

Infowars and Brietbart

>where do you get your news

Sup Forums

I like to compare similar articles from different news sources to get a slight idea of what is the actual fucking truth.

Reuters, Sky News and the Daily Telegraph. Used to go on the BBC but they kept prioritising shit that doesn't matter

i get my news here mostly, or other places like this, then a day later i hear the same news on tv except they get it wrong

Nowhere. Only news I look at is the science finds on a few different science channels online.
Politics, war, terrorism etc don't interest me at all.

Can you recommend any sites?

Libertad Digital

Sure.
sciencenews.org/
sciencemag.org/news
sci-news.com/
sciencedaily.com/
Those are the major ones I follow daily.

Finnish
>YLE
>HS
>TS
>Kaleva

Foreign
>BBC
>Reuters
>Al Jazeera
>Spiegel
>Independent
>The Times of India

Also Encyclopedia Geopolitica, though I'm not sure if it counts as news.

AP, Reuters, BBC, Sup Forums

ayy lmao

Zeit Online in German.

Mainly because they still have comment sections and haven't already closed them for reasons of political correctness. I barely even read the articles.