Sup Forumss opinion on my map

Sup Forumss opinion on my map

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina#Ethnic_groups
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Superb

I honestly think it fits Sup Forums,and i think Sweden is better to be annexed by Denmark,Finland and Norway then become a caliphate,same with Germany,UK has a chance to pull out of the caliphate if UKip wins

Proceed with Order 66

Complete shit

its an impossible map and you know it.
go rape and slaughter civilians now, chet

it's good, except we only really want schleswig-holstein, hamburg and scania.
rest can go to finns and norwegians.

I know that it is impossible,but everyone can have dreams

my is better

A Pole wanting to be a part of Russia,quite odd to see,but it is defently better

better

>Ireland existing
>Turkey existing
>Germany existing
Not better

>implying i am kebab
Serb in Bosnia my friend

Ugly France
Over extended bohemia/moravia
Serbia is fisting Croatia
Otherwise surprisingly good

You tried too hard to make Germany go away, next time separate it into the lowlands/highlands, distribute the lowlands either east and create Pomerania or west and make an extended Dutch republic. Just don't have France creeping into central Europe.

Sup Forumss opinion on this map?

How about now ? Serbia has to fist Croatia because of Republic of Serbia,i made Sachsen-Anhalt lets say an independet state and also combined Rheinland Pfalz and Nordrhein Westfalen into some sort of a state

>UK and France have more mudslims than Germany
>Bosnia 43,7% mudslims

:^) just saying

>iceland and faroes danish
>shetland and orkney british caliphate
>not norwegian
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>Bosnia 43,7% mudslims
Information is incorrect. If you go by numbers there i close to 1 million mudslimes here. France and your country have 10 x and maybe even more.

Well man just reajuste the map as you ought to think is the best

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bosnia_and_Herzegovina#Ethnic_groups
>Islam at 45%
>in Germany less than 5%

what's your next excuse? wiki run by jews?

:^) stay in denial

Now does it pleas you ?

That's a big Ireland.

Bit more lebensraum for germany, maybe 500-600km more to the east and I´m in. Good map.

But you still have more mudslimes then us

>Oh you
Let's say that our population is 4 mil. It is in best case, around 2 mil muslims. 5 % of german population is how many people? Around 5 mil?

Also you need to know that there is at least as many Bosnians in diaspora as there are here. They are probably reinforcing your mudslime percentage.

>Denmark gets Schleswig-Holstein
>Poland gets Brandenburg
>Germany gets split
What kind of delusion is this?

Give Iceland back to us and let Denmark get more Sweden, and I'm okay with it

>ukraine exists

Terrible

so... you are made of 45% mudslims, we are at 5%...but we are the caliphate? Maaaan, you don't make sense kebab

:^)

lol you're halfway there already

Did Denmark occupy my home state while I was in Hamburg?

Dude, your national team is 50% foreign people, you have smaller percentage of muslim population but larger number of them than Bosnia, and it's your and nato's fault that there are any kebabs left in Bosnia cuz you stopped kebab removers while they were removing kebabs... gee wiz johnny, stop eating retardation

>It's Germany's fault that there are still muslims in Bosnia
You're very wrong.

>giving greeks anything

How about this ?
A caliphate is a country ran by muslim rules,so yea soon you will be one

I said why later in my post, if you greentext me then greentext whole statement, cuz you interfered in war, you as member of NATO

Why would Denmark get the most significant historical region of Germany?
It's the allies fault because they removed the German state, Germany is in the hands of the NATO since 1945

The German-Danish borders and the Dutch-German border don't need a revisal. The Czechs have no claim on Saxony and Eastern Franconia. Austria is simply not a country and was never a country.

Only This to fellow Hungarians and were ok

Looks pretty good senpai. Thanks for giving us Eire back. I'm flattered you even remembered that Gibraltar is English too. Just one problem, though.
>Belgium
>still existing

First sight - everything east of Dnepr (AT LEAST) is Russian clay, otherwise fuck off.

Because you dont deserve it

>filename
Are you a proxy?

I don't deserve the land I live in my ancestors have fought for just because the German Free State is ordered to ruin this people?

not only do greeks still hold northern greece which is historically not their clay, you give them parts of fyrom too

kill yourself cuck

This map is pretty shitty

Latvia doesn't have that much potato.

It's literally flawless. Non-Countries like Belgium are removed. Jewified post-worldwars borders are removed

thanks bro

Shit/10

>Finland's population is suddenly 25% shitskin

Dumb.

Why are Ireland and Russia part of Italy?

why is burma white? is it independent?

What about silesia?
Otherwise p good but Lithuania + Livonia + southern Estonia and Northern Estonia + Finland should be two states separate from Slavic empire since they're not slav.
Also, there's sorbs in German territory that we have to exclude.

>Inner Turkey
>Belonging to Greece
Most of them are the muslim equivalent of Rednecks, we are better off without it.

It's shit.

>greater Germany

>greater Finland

>Greece removed kebab from Europe

8/10, but would not power balanced. There would be war

Sorbians are German