Sup Sup Forumstards

Sup Sup Forumstards.

My IQ is 166. For those of you unfamiliar with IQ, this means I have "genius-level" intelligence. Unlike most of the millenials, I'm a Republican and a proud Trump supporter.
I also have synaesthesia, and absolute pitch. Things as diverse as math, music, and art come naturally to me and I get straight A's without studying much at all. I also am able to understand music at a deeper level than most people.

While most people my age spend their free time listening to mainstream music, I spend my free time listening to works such as Jerry Garcia's Cats Under the Stars, Frank Turner's Sleep Is for the Week.

All this and I'm an 18 year old still in high school.

Ask me anything.

What is it like being a conceited cunt?

some people actually put effort on shitposting. this seems... sad.

r u fuken gay

BTFO Eliza Troll.

What is your favourite paper towel ?

>this means I have "genius-level" intelligence
>posting in Sup Forums
Thanks for the kek user.

> IQ 166
> Being in Sup Forums
Pick one

these threads are dumb.

go back to /r/ u buck toothed faggot

>IQ
>Trump Supporter

Nice try

you probably say kek too

Kindly fuck off with your stale pasta.

I remember being 18-19 and thinking I had it all figured out, good luck in the real world LMFAO

>"genius-level" intelligence
>proud Trump supporter
everytime

Even if that's true, why bother posting it here?

If you wanna brag about it, go tweet it or something, smart-ass

This is probably fake but if this is real shit the fuck up and get the fuck off of Sup Forums and do something productive

The only thing about your post that sets you apart from other millenials is the republican part. All the other shit OP - I've heard your millennial bretheren spout the same bullshit multiple times.

>I'm smarter than you
>I get straight As
>My mom says I'm good at everything
>Pay me six figures in my first job.

So my question is this OP, since you know everything:

What is the age where you realize you don't?

Whales eat microscopic organisms called crill.

Sage

Why are you so fucking arrogant? Hurr da Durr I'm not part of this generation because I like X thing that I think sets me apart.

Same guy?!