Do any of you have experience with indoor growing...

Do any of you have experience with indoor growing? I have a old 50 ft reefer trailer with the unit removed I was think about converting into a grow room but im not sure how to go about it or if that's even the best idea I need to kick off about a pound every 30 days. I do know I am going to use LED lights...but that's about the all I have figured out so far, any tips tricks former experience is welcomed

Other urls found in this thread:

growweedeasy.com/10-step-grow-guide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol a reefer reefer truck

Also I didn't know you COULD grow with LEDs.

Sigh.
- You might use peat as growing medium, it's comparatively inexpensive.

- You might want to go "automatic" strains - sure, their yield is lower then sativa/indica mixes (without rudentalis), but automatic grow faster, grow stronger, and are harder to kill off.

- Beware of damping-off (a fungi-related disease) - air your plants. It's important. Damping off can kill your plants pretty quickly - they just flip and die.

yes, you can. There are whole sets for growing.

Forgot - you might use hummus - organic fertilizer from earthworm crap. It contains some bacteria-micro-lie and will help your plants to develop nicely.

thanks

yw user. Any other questions?

Coco coir
Smart pots or just fabric pots
Solid strain
Pick a line of nutes
Ph your water and feed
Make sure you have lots of air exchange
Shape plants to fit the footprint of your light
Dont buy dirt from lowes or homedepot go to hydro store

Ah, one more important thing - germinating. Doesn't really matter much which way you put seeds into soil, but don't put them more than 5 millimetres deep. If you push it too deep, it will probably just rot. Also, if you want to be certain they will germinate nicely, some seed companies sell "easy start" kits. They contain micro-organisms that pretty much force your seeds to germinate. These are usually good investment.

Usual germination rate, depending on how and in what you planted, and what are conditions, is around 50-80%. So you might want to take that into consideration when ordering seeds.

Ive only ever grown outdoors, and from seeds that I sexed, I don't have access locally to any specific strains just some random seeds from decent looking shit that was grown outdoors last season... I want the highest yield with the least number of plants as possible I would like to average about 1 pound per month minimum

how many plants at what height do you think I would need to have flowering at a time to get this?

Ech, I used to have seeds like that too... Started with white widow from seed shop, and after 2 generations of cross-breading I got some really weird, random strain... They grew solid 2,20 meters tall, but the high was really weird so I stopped growing it. If your seeds are like that, you can't really be sure what will come out of them. Genetics can be quite random.

If it's all you got, just stick to the advices already posted and you should be fine. Just yield will be lower than outdoor. Indoor always yields less. But it's more stealthy. So if you want the max yield ... go outdoor.

Currently doing my first grow, using a 300 watt LED. Sprout is doing well in a 2 gallon fabric pot. Doing another one just in a Solo cup. Using Fox Farms Happy Frog soil. Put a little vinegar in the water to lower PH.

Hopefully it turns out well.

yes I would prefer outdoor but I need the safety of being indoors now a days

Don't be a faggot. Take 2 seconds to Google you lazy piece of shit

growweedeasy.com/10-step-grow-guide

Pound is more or less half kilo ... ir depends on what strain you got. Auto will mature faster, but yield lower. If you have sativa/indica mix, taking under consideration they usually take around 6-7 months from seed, that would make total 7*0,5kg = around 3,5 kg when they mature. I'm assuming you will be growing around 7 months.

Indoor will give you around a kilo from 5 plants. So if you will be growing for 7 and want on average 0,5kg / month, you will need ... around 20 fully grown, healthy plants.

Leds are good for most lighting, you will still want some classic bulbs up towards the top of the trailer.
You will need airflow, cut some of the door and front out and place some big fans.
Water will be more difficult unless you have a walkway in center of the trailer. Do that.
You need to change the color of the lighting based on the stage/cycle the plants are in, do some research.
Temp control might be an issue depending where you are, plants favor stable temps so i hope it doesnt get cold at night.
A grow op this large is going to cost a lot if you plan on filling the whole trailer.
>source: someone who has a whole 800sqft basement currently filled with plants.

Ok, gotta go op. Google is your friend.

I have one old school metal halide bulb and transformer and shit that is a power thief

Good to know.

power it with gas

cops look for unusually high usage of energy in strange places

This is the only user in the thread who actually knows what he is saying.
Listen to this guy OP