So my aunt keeps sending me kissy faces in messages. I know it's like 99...

So my aunt keeps sending me kissy faces in messages. I know it's like 99.5% absolutely nothing but she's an absolute MILF so I just want to be sure it's nothing. I can't remember if she's always sent them but she did see my dick at a thing before and comment on how big it was but this was in front of most of my family. I just wanna see what you guys think because it does make me a little hard every time she sends them. If I somehow ever manage to get nudes from this I'll deliver but I ain't going risking my family relationship for it either. Thanks in advance X

just send her a dick pic
and if she replys with something bad just be like shit sorry was meant for...

Post pic of aunt

must hav epics. or fuck af

this

show your aunt

if dubs you send the dick pic like user says

This.
Can be a good opener...

Noone help him till he shows pics

Might just be used to flirting with everyone. Bet your aunt is a slut. "Accidentally" send your dick

Lmao do NOT send her anything. She's just an aunt. Likely an older woman. They don't think about sending hidden implication with a bunch of kissy emoticons. What are you a faggot?

op show the pics.

Send the dick

Show us this apparent milf?

Dubs Dubs Dubs Dubs

yes they do user, yes they do

Here's a pic of her body but there's no chance of face guys sorry

give me her number ill send my dick since your too much of a pussy

lmao that just seems like a regular shit body woman

send the pic bro do it

stroke your cock until hard and send a pic.

no chance of face huh? perhaps you let this thread die then.

>shes an absolute milf
>posts pic of stereotypical old aunt body

This. Also you're aunt doesn't browse Sup Forums all day infecting her with a new incest fetish

>you're

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class at high school, and I’ve been involved in numerous /r/atheism frontpage posts, and I have over 300 confirmed facebook debate wins. I am trained in theology and I’m the top debater on this entire website. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of atheists across the Scandinavian peninsula and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can convince you that god doesn't exist in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare intellect. Not only am I extensively trained in debate, but I have access to the entire arsenal of my local library and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of this website, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, skytard.

OP MUST BE FUCKING EMBERRASED HAHAHAH
>ABSOLUTE
>MILF
THAT LOOK MY DEAD MOTHER HAHAHA YOU MADE A FOOL OUT OF YOURSELF OP AHAH

Are you going to do something, or...?