You are executors who are about to execute a public execution on a girl who has committed multiple murders

You are executors who are about to execute a public execution on a girl who has committed multiple murders.

You have full freedom as to how to carry out the execution.

How do you kill her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death by tickle

Fucked to death by draft horses

death by snu snu

Humanely with Nitrogen asphyxiation, but I would publicly feed her body to a group of pigs in an act of desecration.

I thrust my dick in his throat until it was choking

Give lead pipes to the families and let them do it.

Set her free then shoot her in the back then fuck her

put her in the stocks nakrd to be raped by every man, woman, knight peasant and horse in the kingdom

Execution via English lessons. You should give it a go.

youtu.be/h7OyzcdvEyY

Did It what do I win?

Arrange an appeal to the courts to have her resentenced to life with possibility of parole. Contact anti-capital-punishment political groups to help fund her case and hopefully overturn the previous conviction.

Argue that she would serve better as a fuck toy for the barracks. Feed her nothing but water and cum until none of the men want another go or she dies.
If she's still alive, get the local horsebreeder to make a stallion mount her, hopefully skewering her insides.
If still alive, cage her in the town square, lift cage above firepit.

^^^

Death by shame
>she would feel shame when giving me a rim job every night after work

maximum edge.png

Underrated post

>his

death by snu snu

Fuck her to death.
Get all the virgins in the country to pop their shit.
make a movie out of it and profit.

10 gauge shotgun to the back of the head. Just because she was a monster, doesn't mean I have to be.

Shouldn't the last part be first?

What`?

Make her eat a bowl of eggs

Fuck her to death, by as many dicks as it would take

Charge 50 bucks per john, maybe reduces price by a dollar per hour. So day after day 2, her sloppy fuck hole is free
Put it on ppv. Charge per day
Let people bet on how long it'll last

It'll make a fortune

Is no one going to comment on this, what the fuck

If no other option than death, so I would kill her quickly and without a public. Probably anaesthesia like before medical surgery, and using a nerve agent of a fast poison.

Since the only objective here is to remove a noxious citizen from society.

Probably repeatedly stab her in the side, puncturing several vital organs

Shooped fake pic, nothing to comment on.

Close the bitch in a cage and force her to only eat her own poop and drink her own piss

Death my lethal injection.
Don't be inhumane guys, it's still someone's life.

oh you sweet summer child

Trips showed us the only solution

is this some Mormon cult or what ?

newfriend

This but with a 12 gauge as that's what I have, but it can load 3oz magnum slugs.

I'd probably tell her I'm counting down from 60 to 0 and pulling the trigger at 0, then id say "60, 59, 58, 57, *massive shotgun blast*, 0"

photo shopped.
See the guy holding (bottom) the leg of a goat.
Got me for a second.
I went all White Knight.

Fuck her and shoot her just when she is about to cum.

Yummy
Dinner after sex

my thoughts exactly

I agree but... can you please work on conquering your inner faggot? Yeah, because, well - he's making it kinda faggy in here.

you sick mother fucker

I would send her to life in the tallest tower in the kingdom, then a psycho prince from a dystopian disney storyline can come to rescue her and they can live happily ever after executing random peasants.

Its time to go back to leddddit

death by old age

Kek

Bullet to the neck. The old kneeling for a noodle.

No need to made a statement.

Jessica 2000!

Let the entire village fuck her in public in the town's square even the stray dogs, then let the villagers mutilate, beat, stone her afterwards then fuck her corpse.

Nothing else

This literally is my fantasy

Are you 12?

Came here to post this

I don't. I respect women too much.