Would u have sex with women on her period? How does it feel?

Would u have sex with women on her period? How does it feel?

There is chance that i going have sex with my gf for first time but she going be on period and im lil bit scared and disgusted. Should i do it or wait for next time? Keep in mind im khv and there may be no other time for me

It actually feels more dry than usual and makes a hell of a mess depending on how heavy she bleeds. It's not great.

I did once. With a condom. It felt like sex with a condom.

But the point is she was on her period, so that's why i'll never do that shit again. The only reason I fucked her in the first place was because those were my gentlemanly days. These days, she knows the deal.

If you bleed, you get no seed. That shit is gross.

Done it multiple times
Feels like home
Don't be scared it is great

Stop being a fucking pussy and just fuck her and get some blood on your dick. It's not a big deal or disgusting unless you're a fucking beta. I'm sure you're still a virgin and if you keep your weak shit up you may as well turn to dudes fucking you in your ass.

If it's your first time then it'll be worth anyway cus nothing too bad can happen.

It's fine. Don't be a faggot and get it done.

This

It's not like you're fucking a wound. Man up and hit that pussy.

for me it feels warmer than normal, but I've been in a lot of pussy so i can tell the subtle things like that.

Jst do it, its not gonna hurt you just put a towel down and have one to clean off.

Pretty much the same as when she's not, but in my experience the blood doesn't work as well lubrication wise sometimes. Depends on timing. Go and claim your red wings!

yo, it's not as bad as you think. put a towel down first. also, bust a nut in her cuz waay less chances of getting preggers

Fucking virgin girls is the best sex, their so tight

I would not recommend. Getting blood in your pubes is not a very comfy feeling. Plus, it's a bit hard to stay turned on while imagining all that blood down there and how gross it probably looks.

this, do this.

Not true dude, hella not true sperm can live up to five days in a vagina, and ovulation is not on a set schedule like most people believe. My best friends second kid happened this very way.

Maybe my girl isn't a very heavy bleeder but the sex tends to be more intense when she's on her period. Hormones and stuff.

Just be a man, fuck her senseless. Wash your dick after and it's all good.

Girls can't get pregnant while they're on their period OP so cum like a boss all up inside her.

wear a condom and clean yourself up after and it's all good OP

Nothing special, you won't notice much difference one you get goin unless you look down, though ive noticed women tend to be more easily aroused when they're on the rag.

i regularly fuck my gf on her period, mainly because then she's off the pill and 200% more horny.

but yes, as i said, she's on the pill, wich means she doesn't get the normal kind of period, it's supposed to be much less bloddy. sometimes she doesn't bleed at all.

Op here. Im not nigger to dont know that she can get pregnant on periods.

It's not that bad. Idk if it's the case for all women but my gf is usually super horny toward like the last days of her period. Just fuck over a towel or something so you don't stain the sheets.

Doesn't feel great, honestly. It's wetter, but not in a good way. Hard to explain.. Kinda like the difference between the slickness of water vs lube.

Also, I never fuck my chick while she's on the rag anymore. She always gets some kinda infection. I think it promotes bacterial growth and forces blood into weird places that don't clean good inside the cunt

Totally fine, no problemo. You dont even need to wait her to wet herself :)

Yea all the time. Her periods are super light so you can't even tell.

>I go in raw every time

Also OP, when you are done DO NOT
sit there and be all grossed out or complain about
it just go about it like you normally would, they will
get really self concious and you can riun the mood.

It is messy, make sure you have a towel underneath.
It is not so different from regular sex. Depening on how much bleeding, she might be extra sloppy, and you might have to wipe the excess blood off your dick partway through if it feels too much like a slip'n'slide...
Make sure that you have access to a shower afterwards, because you will need a serious clean (and so will she)

feels wetter than usual because youre fucking a pool of blood, get that out of your head and then you just gotta get passed the smell. Smooth sailing from there

yeah i did it every time my girlfriend was on hers because she was actually in the mood (horny) for fucking my 4 inches instead of some black guys

anything period related never bothered me, some guys freak out about just talking about it wtf is that about

Feels fine. The worst of it is the visible mess. It doesn't cover much more area than non-period sex, but the fluids are brightly colored so you get to see the mess you make.
So some extra cleanup is called for. This:
and take a shower afterwards - it's why we have water. No big deal.

If you do it just be sure you wash up afterwards. It helps me cum to see blood on my dick. One time I got folliculitis all over my pubes on on my shaft haha thought I had fuckin herpes got tested and everything

man i didnt have sex for a way to long time. I'm even aroused by that ugly girl you posted.

Eww dude she looks like she's 12

What's khv?

This /thread

virgin detected

killing her vagina