Hey Sup Forums when i was 8 i decided to fill some containers with snow so i could build shit with it during the summer...

Hey Sup Forums when i was 8 i decided to fill some containers with snow so i could build shit with it during the summer. Im turning 21 next week and found these relics burried in my freezer. I have no use for them and they just take up space but theyve been sitting there for 12 years so i figured i might as well put them to some use. You guys decide what i do with them. Trips decides red jar. 69 decideds blue.

keep till summer and throw at kids as snowballs

If nobody wins im definietly doing this

rolling

I highly doubt The freezer has been running for 12 years straight

Eat them

Cant find a date but i can assure you it has

Trips shameless self bump

I highly doubt this poster has been running for more than 12 years straight

Snowcone

Fuck France.

français?
québécois?

Ontario

fuck the snow. and then

oh, alright buddy

fucking reroll

Roll

im gonna keep trying OP

Ravioli ravioli let me rolloli

Rollerino

dump it in the toilet

12 years down the toilet. Just like my education

Pee on it and throw it at someone at your local park

...So, L..e..t..s build a Snowman...
..we can make him or best friend!

We can name him Bob or we can name him Beowulf!

We can make him tall, or we can make him not so tall.

Snowman!

Hey!
(Tapdance solo)

Bloody snow ball *_*
Your blood!

What? My dads freezer is like 25 years old and runs just fine.

Pee your name in it.

throw it in the face of a police officer and say a magic spell

put the snow on a table shit on it then put your dick in it

Theres some 12 year old dirt at the bottom.

Fuck it. Theyre starting to melt and i really dont want to refreeze them. Lets up the odds a bit. All past rolls are invalid.

cringeworthy autism

eat snow from 2004
probably has traces of 9/11 and old Sup Forums in it

reroll

Piss on it and eat it in front of family.

just dig a hole in it and fuck it already, faggot. You know it's gonna happen

thats fucking hilarious right there

For those of you with shiternet
69=blue
42=red
Trips=both

shameless reroll

piss in one or both an record how long it takes to melt

go outside and rub the snow on your face. try to remember what it feels like to be 8 years old

For science!

Nostalgia snow

reroll

Fuck does it count if it was op that rolled 69

Winrar

redroll

such fag

OP you must deliver
>eating SARS strain in snow
>bring back SARS outbreak

WINRAR

Go to the worst neighborhood you know and throw it at a black guy

Nostalgia snow on its way. Rubbing ice on my face wont do much so ill let it thaw a bit

Both thawing. Eating snow while snow is on face. Such fun

Bump until i deliver the wins

what's cooler than being cool

one off

alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

>alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright
alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright alright

Quick update: dad walked in on me rubbing snow on my face as i was about to take a picture. Gave me shit. Gonna wait for him to go back inside before i deliver again

My grans freezer has been on for decades

>son what are you doing
>I'm rubbing 13 year old snow on my face
>why
>the internet told me to dad
>son I am dissapoint

Throw it at your computer/tablet/phone screen as hard as you can and film it. Post results

put in your ass

reroll

ice cold dubs

Here you go
Reminds me of when canada used to be cold half the seasons instead of all of them. Not my proudest moment. This picture makes me look like an arab

Ours is 15 years old, has been running since the day we bought it, except for a few power outages.

yo, shouldnt we be tryna analyze the difference between snow now and 12 yr old snow?

if someone rolls another one of the digits do you have to timestamp the snow on your balls

You can go to any glacier to do that.

That's why he's eating it

That was my initial thought but too lazy to find a Sup Forumsro willing to do so. If any toronto fags want to pick them up go right ahead

>suddenly wants no more to do with the OP
What did Ontario do to you?

Nah blue is already gone. After i rubbed it on my face i threw it into my neighbors pool

spoke english

Pee in container, put back in freezer.

How do i prove i ate it? Before and after shot of bite in snow? Cant make gifs or webms

go back and fish it out of the neighbor's pool and then timestamp sucking it like a dick

Up your ass

You must live in Iran if your freezer doesn't keep shit frozen literally until the end of time.

We had a deep freeze in the shed that ran non stop for literally 30 years. If the power went out for a week that shit would still be fine.

Have you ever gotten sand in your mouth and can taste the dust and rocks and shit. Thats what this snow tastes like. Fuck this snow. Op out

put in your dick

what a comfy thread

snow facial and snowjob with sand bukkake
op delivered

Checked

Theres an open house across the street. I hope they enjoy the art. Had to crop because of file size

street penis 13 years in the making

Throw container out of window of car, while driving at a high rate of speed, at a pack of niggers.