youtube.com/watch?v=QCn4sdmlvK8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

get out of mu

youtu.be/G8Q_0DvSONc

Jisoo as doctor strange is fucking CUTE

this babysoul gets less cute in each picture

lmao is that babysoul? she runs like phoebe

word

I dont understand that reference is it to a non-korean television show?

she looks like one of the models from blacked

I'll pay attention to any group (LOONA, Whitefox, whatever) when they actually debut. I don't give a fuck about them at the moment. The only opinion I have about LOONA is that I think this long debut thing is going to backfire for them, how bad remains to be seen.

who's phoebe

>they deserve a little break
can they afford one though? has dreamcatcher made any money? I hope shabets are next but dreamcatcher should keep busy and do summer events/festivals as much as they can because I don't think they have been selling enough to warrant further investment, meaning their concept could drastically change next time.

I always thought the idea was to send them to japan, since, you know, their sound is literally japanese rock from the mid 2000's. maybe ship them over there on a shoestring budget and see what they can do, but something needs to be done otherwise they will fade out.

if you ask me, its gotta be boys

post proof

lovelyz is comfy as heck

thats what i thought until they dropped eclipse

theyre going to fucking make it

no

>if you ask me, its gotta be rat
word

a goddess

who said anything about a television show? you really must know who i was referencing to, it seems...

just like that non existent czech sohye vid

kim lip

>I'll pay attention to any group (LOONA, Whitefox,
loona has about 20 music videos and 30-40 songs released

whitefox has nothing besides some pics so its a completely different thing.

I hope Loona fails.

youtube.com/watch?v=v3h4LcbCKo4

wordito

double wordito

same. what a great single

without the cape she looks like the waterbender girl from avatar

she's so cool... I wish I had a jisoo best buddy and secret crush

i love that rat boy he's like a cute mouse

yes, and they haven't even officially debuted the whole group

That is why I think it's a mistake to do it this way

well you only said one name, and you were responding to a video clip, so I figured it had to be a tV character

i always see jisoo shilling for marvel. she thinks she looks like spider man and shes seen deadpool 500 times and now this doctor strange crap

dc is better

is there more of this shoot?

hyunjin tho

why is drip drop by taemin the only song ive been able to get my non-kpop friends to really like?

kim lip has had such obscene amounts of plastic surgery, you can just tell from her face.

it's weird how loona has more songs that most groups and they're not even a year old

the joker was a mistake

looks awful

who is it

>dc is better
lmao dc is edgy tryhard shit

not weird when you have all that crime money

Try google "d.ana BNT Photoshoot"

she is dr.kim's finest work

No, you're right of course. They have been doing relatively well for a group that debuted this year but it's not enough.
That was me being idealistic, I wouldn't be surprised if they comeback in the next few months. And if not it'll be because Dal Shabet is instead. Hopefully.
But they'll definitely be busy with any and all events/festivals they can

its our girl beb sol

is this Tzuyeon?

the joker looks like babysoul

Dawon-ssi....

oh so they were trying to cover her ugly face with full face makeup

makes sense now

are there any predebuts of her?

yikes

can we post some wenders pls?

HARUE SE BEON
TTAK SE BEON~

she was an ulzzang

lovelinuses work fast

why so soulrious

why so serious?

jinsoul solo when

wendy looks EXTREMELY sexual here

>That is why I think it's a mistake to do it this way
why exactly? I see that said a lot but no one ever explains why. They are slowly building their fandom and attracting different types of fans with various concepts and styles. Most groups have one member at debut that is pushed to the moon while the others are glorified accessories like these iOI groups lead groups.

People can get into the group for a single member and be satisfied, or they can get into the entire group and be satisfied because every member is getting a good opportunity to showcase their talents. By the time the debut actually happens you're going to have a solid fanbase for each member and the company can then decide which members should be promoted more based off of that. They have probably been collecting data with every release so the debut should be a very optimized one.

god I fucking love jisoo

>jin is sexy now
what happened?

>kinda resembles hwasa
at least she's got that going on for her

hwasa...

youtu.be/a6JmCdDs_GM
This video needs 300k views

youtu.be/t3ULhmadHkg?t=69
nice kpop reference dude very esoteric but I got it

Word.
White Fox is going to be all SM cares about

youtube.com/watch?v=34hj0MEkMd0
youtube.com/watch?v=3zXjzL-A6TU
youtube.com/watch?v=D_oIVOS3PuQ

Why so ugly lol

Luda, I...

girl come and light me up

I want her to show me a magic trick

>mani edition

not based

arent they like 14?

I legit thought this was a girl in the thumbnail

thanks

i dubuhonestly don't get the hani looks like man meme here on kpg

love her!

she's a fan service queen

true i know all the members names already. i still dont know the names of older grouos like gugidan, dia, and wjsn, lovelyz

yeah they are. SM debuts underage idols pretty frequently though

her sttarting pose for rookie is so good

It's almost like different people have different taste...

I don't know any of the Loona names except Vivi because of the Vivinigga spam, but I know almost every name of the other groups mentioned in your post..

wender the bender

lmao what is this bullshit

you're making beb sol blush

wendel~

You're trying to pretend you know how this industry works without actually understanding how fanbases work or why people give a fuck about groups.

Why do you think there are more groups than solo singers? Because a group has numerous personalities, strengths, weaknesses, etc. They appeal to a wider range of people. Solo singers are just what they are, nothing more and nothing less.

By debuting singular members one by one they catch interest for that one person for a fleeting moment until they go back into the vault for months/years before the actual debut, and even the interest they catch is limited to just what they can attract alone.

If this was a smaller group, with a much much smaller time frame for this gimmick to take place in, then maybe you'd have an argument. But this is a full fucking year thing with 12 fucking members. What happens if you only liked one concept/song or member? Are you really expecting people to care about a WJSN sized group when only one member remotely appeals to them? Get real. And what will their first release be? All those songs everyone has heard plus one new one? A bunch of songs that now suddenly aren't at all experimenting with new styles and therefore letting fans down?

You don't have to get assblasted over someone saying the idea is dumb. It's a critique of management, not the group. Like I said, I'll give a fuck when they actually debut.

our newest boys
youtube.com/watch?v=QCn4sdmlvK8

nayeon is so fucking ugly

proof that plastic surgery cant fix everyone

need a kpop called linda