clyp.it/l4dskiyr#
vocaroo.com/i/s0JUwxvCIYGJ
vocaroo.com/i/s0sZd7QLST2Z
vocaroo.com/i/s1QhPhcigIZB
clyp.it/4fw5fy3k
vocaroo.com/i/s1FqYD7EyzQt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

anybody

It's alright. Although if you're gonna do the double tracked voice thing, you could try some vocal harmonies. Also I like the bridge with the synth, but the synth line seems like it repeats the same motif a bit too much and too close together. It might be nice to add a bit of variation in it. Pretty good song though

I did try out harmonies, but I'm too unknowledgeable with harmony and singing in general to make it work. (Which is a shame, because the second verse would've been so much better with what I came up with.) And yeah, I felt the same about the repetitiveness, but any bridge I wrote didn't seem to fit. I could try a counter-melody on top.

Thanks for listening user

vocaroo.com/i/s1ahTYpVlCxa

check it out homies its some spiritual baroque pop fused with free jazz

The song is alright, but your singing is incredibly tone-deaf.

>but your singing is incredibly tone-deaf
And here I thought I was finally improving it ;_;

how about here? vocaroo.com/i/s0vAVFqovVei

barring the first off-key notes in the verse of course, I can tell those are off

anybody wanna drop me short rap or vocals for house music beat? any speed is fine
oh yeah and if you want i can credit it like DZ Mint ft. [yourname]

Much better.

good stuff my man keep it up +rep

thanks guys, I'll keep trying

vocaroo.com/i/s0b6CFk1Lt3M

Nothing serious here.
Just something to keep the thread bumped.

I'm incredibly tone deaf.
vocaroo.com/i/s02jI6HMDIwY

vocaroo.com/i/s0WkxUioc9kR

I've got allergies so I sound fucking nasally as fuck, but hey, if you want it, use it.

I feel no offense if not.
vocaroo.com/i/s0WkxUioc9kR

Especially considering I wrote the lyrics in about 10 minutes.

You have a nice voice, keep practicing user.

vocaroo.com/i/s0DQYDGTK9uF

recorded this live a few days ago

thoughts?

I played both of those at the same time and pretended I dropped acid in an auction house.

its okay im pretty much still like 20 songs away from being good so this stuffs gonna do just fine practisin, thanks for deliverin man

oh yeah and heres the beat thats still work in progress clyp.it/vnag3nyt

you wanna get credited as a feat or anything? i´ll be uploadin it to soundcloud.com/user-494824353/ later on

are clyp links allowed ITT?
clyp.it/l4dskiyr#

lol
holy fuck mate
Thank you for that
No problem man, I figure something may be better than nothing.
and That's not a bad start desu mate.
Certainly better then a lot of shit that gets played on the radio.
And eh.... just put the feat name as "alp" I suppose.
It's a shortened version of what I typically go by online so it'll do.

I'm not too concerned about it lol.

vocaroo.com/i/s0JUwxvCIYGJ

pls rate

yeah sure man gonna credit that stuff when its edited, done etc im hella busy tho so finishin the beat might go around thursday with drops, mixing, melodies etc
also people are gettin salty about usin samples so im tryinna keep it natural af. have a dope night, fuck haters, dont forget to get high

bumping with a song

vocaroo.com/i/s0sZd7QLST2Z

Wow that's actually a pretty great song. I love the bridge with the synth (sounds like mellotron which i love). I guess just try to improve your vocals. I think they get better as the song goes on actually. Also when you double track vocals try to get them to blend together better so it's not so obvious.

What kinda of synth/keyboard are you using?

bump

vocaroo.com/i/s1QhPhcigIZB

i'm really into this, actually

I really like the idea going on here, it's almost there. I like your voice, it has potential. Like other's said, the doubled vocals are a tad distracting and off at some parts. Try harmonizing one, or rerecording one a little more in sync. Some questionable pitch stuff but you said you're improving so I bet you'll just keep getting better.

Please be gentle on my anus, I'm not a singer so I haven't practiced intonation and I have no endurance so my voice quite literally gets BTFO easily

clyp.it/4fw5fy3k
Originally posted on /gg/

Thanks a lot guys. For synth I'm using a collection of soundbanks from a Fantom (X6 I think?) keyboard. What sounds like mellotron is actually labeled "magnotron". It's basically just like a reverse-echoed violin sample. Then I have a theremin playing in unison.

And okay, I'll keep working on them. I actually did have harmony arrangements made for the song; but again, I couldn't sing them correctly so I unfortunately had to drop them. Right now these function as demos so hopefully once I get a band together I can make these sound as good as I think they should.

Here's one more song I did for my EP: vocaroo.com/i/s1FqYD7EyzQt
I feel like the falsetto bits may be off key, but I'm not exactly sure.

I also do see what you're saying about the double-tracking. I guess it's just a tendency of mine to try and hide my bad vocals with lots of effects. I'll try to steer away from it.

Not bad honestly. I like how low your range seems to go